Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

ALL VETS PLEASE SHOW US WHO YOU ARE

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please post a " 1 " here if you have served our country. We want to recognize you and express our appreciation for your service to us and to our country that we love. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR S

20 YEAR Navy vet, served both desert sheild, desert storm, kosovo, enduring freedom, guantanamo bay. NOW I AM READY FOR A REAL RETIREMENT STARTING AFTER THE GOI SITS THERE A***** DOWN, THEN WE CAN ALL

Posted Images

1 army reservist 1985-1996

contractor front line truck driver 12 months deliver fuel to my fellow troops

never thought i would have to dodge real bullets with out shooting back , but our fellow troops had my back with return fire and that is a heck of a good feeling

god bless every american soldier or contractor that goes to another country and help bring democracy to free thier country

• Upvote 3

[blog=1][/blog] UNITED STATES ARMY 1985-1993 ..... NEW JERSEY... WASHINGTON DC..... NEW YORK.... 83FOX ...

Also .... ( My Great Uncle ) 1st Lt Clair Zarfoss Pilot ... WWII .. BOMBER : "FLYING DUTCHMEN".. Italy.. Germany...Europe... Missing You always ..

• Upvote 3