Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News U.S. Fears Iraq Development Projects May Go to Waste

Sounds like some people should start now to realize there is noooo way the Iraqi Dinar is going to revalue anywhere close to where some of you think. I'm calling it now when they do revalue which I think isnt going to be the imminent future but when they do its going to be a revalue of .003-.007 The MOST. Iraq is not a stable country now or going to be in the near future. A major component of a high value currency. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but some people on here have to stop drinking the Kool Aid and stop believing the same off the wall rumors and blatant made up letters, emails, etc. It really is crazy what the human brain will tell it self when it wants something sooo bad. Do your self a favor talk with a finaciall advisor and tell them your thoughts of the dinar and how you think its going to revalue for 1.49 overnight and if you really want them to laugh at you tell them the 3.87 that so many people actually think could happen. People should start looking at the big picture here. If I ran a web site and my way of making money off it is to get as many people to visit so my advertisers pay me dont you think it would make sense to post as many off the wall rumors and to get people to come back for more. There are new ads everyday on here. Thats just good business. If I was a Dinar dealer I'm going to make money off of how many people buy dinar off of me, thats obvious. What a better way to get more customers than to visit web sites like these and pump false information and get everyone all excited so they buy more. Again thats just good business. I'm sure for going against the grain and not blindly following the pact I will get kicked off here which just further backs what I'm saying.

Mkerr,

If you really want to look at the big picture, you need to look at the entire region. How can you explain Iraq being a part of OPEC and selling their natural commodity at such an undervalued rate? All these new oil contracts have been done in the past weeks, some of the largest in history, and you think their currency is going to be valued at under a penny?

I am not a Kool Aid drinker, I am a realist. There are so many other factors other than oil, sulfur, and natural gas that the entire world wants from Iraq. Not to mention the US Govt being paid back by Iraq for going in and liberating the Country.

A great example is the contract with CMS Forex. Why would you announce that you are doing business in Iraq and have the minimum balance of $200 to start an acct? No one in the country would be able to start an acct as no one has that type of money at this point.

I could go on forever, but if you are too jaded because you have been waiting too long for this to happen then...well....okay. I understand, but something good is in the pipe right now.

Why I'm I wasting time??? This is a Dinar website right? I did talk about Dinar, right. You people that get angry at someone just because they disagree with your point of view make me laugh. I served in the military, was in Afghanistain right after Sep 11 and spent two years in Iraq. I'm pretty sure as an American I have that right to have my own point of view and to express it, and as a combat veteran I'm pretty sure I also have earned that right.

Dfrog and anybody else that thinks that just because Iraq has a large amount of oil it must mean there currency will be worth a boat load. Go to google and type this : venezuelan currency value against us dollar. Just because a country has a lot of oil and even sells alot of it dosent mean there currency is worth alot. But whatever I must be stupid cause I'm not buying the spot on intell that has been passed so far.

Totally different situation. Venezuela is a Dictatorship, Iraq used to be.

Historically Iraq had a very valuable currency. The US didn't go in there to not get re paid. Not to mention the Trillions of NID that we have in the US Treasury.

You're not stupid, and I don't know how long you have been vested in IQD's? You may have gone through the roller coaster of this thing. Every few months saying this RV is going to happen. I only bought in 4 months ago. I have known about it for years, but I have now seen enough legitimate info that it seems this is imminent.

JMHO, but I don't see what good taking it from 1170 to 600 per dollar is going to do.(other than double my money invested)

Iraq may not have a dictator now but lets see they have: a very unstable brand new goverment, an insurgency, a country that is definitely going to be having a civil war a lot sooner rather than later, and many more. And again why do you all say I'm being negitave and destructive????? I'm goin gto be very happy when it finally revalues at .005 I have had a shoebox full of useless paper in my closet since 2004 (1,400$) and for it to be worth $10,000 I will be pumped.

Edited by mkerr
add more

mkerr. interesting points. I am a gulf war vet and I might be a "threwbe" but I will say this to all of you... I will be commenting when this unfolds. and it will. no predictions, speculations. I have deenar for the purpose of this... to not get caught with my pants down. Like the lotto... cant win if you dont play. Agree??? no feelings of anger or over-elation. just waiting in the grass like a lion. rv at .03 or 4.00? I dont care. any gain is what it is. remember your military mind... to complete your mission goal. And I trust we all will. thanks and hooorah for serving and coming back in one piece brutha.

• Upvote 1