Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what i had meant to say was...

Yodasnax

I read an article on radio free europe/radio liberty that the meeting will reconvene tomorrow in baghdad and they are stuck on one primary point. I would copy and paste link If I weren't such a tard. But I would like to get another opinion on the article.

• Upvote 1

I read an article on radio free europe/radio liberty that the meeting will reconvene tomorrow in baghdad and they are stuck on one primary point. I would copy and paste link If I weren't such a tard. But I would like to get another opinion on the article.

Come on, "tard" ... you can do it!!! LOL. If I was a coffee drinker, it would be all over my puter screen!!! This is what we needed today ... some great laughs. I am glad to know they are "worming". Maybe that will help to stop all the diahreah over there!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2

Haven't slept in over two months why start now

By the way. The couple of gimped up posts from earlier are due to me getting acquainted with my new "smart" phone. It is apparently smarter than me.

:lol: :lol: My Iphone 4 loves to just mute me when it feels I have nothing else to bring to my (usually long) phone calls.... Nothing like being right in the middle of a point you are trying to make about business and then the phone goes silent for about 10 seconds and I get the inevitable "Are you there?" and then I find myself repeating myself from wherever my phone started censoring me :lol: Got to love/hate new technology I guess :P

Haven't slept in over two months why start now

By the way. The couple of gimped up posts from earlier are due to me getting acquainted with my new "smart" phone. It is apparently smarter than me.

Well, one thing is for sure.... You got a great sense of humor and it's appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Yodasnax - Tard ... I too read that artical.

Apparently because of all the violance going on in Iraq, especially in Bagdad, their big and final GOI meeting is going to be moved to a Bagdad location.

Why you ask? They, the coalitions, in their infinite wisdom, have decided the best way to calm all the storms of upheaval, is to move the meeting to Bagdad so they can make their big announcement there! :) RV RV RV Baby! :)

BYW, Thanks for the laugh. biggrin.gif

:lol: :lol: My Iphone 4 loves to just mute me when it feels I have nothing else to bring to my (usually long) phone calls.... Nothing like being right in the middle of a point you are trying to make about business and then the phone goes silent for about 10 seconds and I get the inevitable "Are you there?" and then I find myself repeating myself from wherever my phone started censoring me :lol: Got to love/hate new technology I guess :P

GO RV - :lol: So Funny and True!!!! I work in the petroleum industry, and I'm on my I-Phone 4 all the time... this occasionally happens to me as well and is somewhat irritating <_< ... the phone is awesome though isn't it? :lol:

GO RV - :lol: So Funny and True!!!! I work in the petroleum industry, and I'm on my I-Phone 4 all the time... this occasionally happens to me as well and is somewhat irritating <_< ... the phone is awesome though isn't it? :lol:

I love the phone... but outside of the "nicer" camera compared to my old 3GS.... Let's just say... I'm thinking about stepping back down to the 3GS and take the difference/profit and buy more Iraqi Dinar :lol:

An Iphone is an Iphone, I just like the better camera on the "4" because I don't typically carry a camera around and it's quite handy - I snapped a couple good pictures of my Corvette and also some videos and posted them on that big "video tube" people enjoy on the internet with no prior planning while waiting at my bank. Also, I listed my car on that "big auction site".... I figure I may get a truck or downsize financially to be personally responsible with my finances and whatever investments I pursue in the near future that might make me happier in life :D

If all I can do is bring a laugh to the board then my first day of posting has been entertaining failure. And I can live with that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well said. Welcome to the forum and please contribute so we can all learn from your wisdom... and also the occasional humor :D

- Fresh B)

MINE DOES THE SAME THING!!!!! It drives me NUTS!!!!

Petroleum Industry + an Iphone????? You must be a landman!!! Geologists carry blackberry's so they can look technical. The same goes for engineers!!! Rig hands use flip phones because they blow all their money on booze and women!!!! Landmen carry Iphone's because 1. the blackberry is to hard to operate and way outside a landmans skill set and 2. flip phones don't help in portraying to others the obvious fact that we are on top of our game!!!!!

MINE DOES THE SAME THING!!!!! It drives me NUTS!!!!

Petroleum Industry + an Iphone????? You must be a landman!!! Geologists carry blackberry's so they can look technical. The same goes for engineers!!! Rig hands use flip phones because they blow all their money on booze and women!!!! Landmen carry Iphone's because 1. the blackberry is to hard to operate and way outside a landmans skill set and 2. flip phones don't help in portraying to others the obvious fact that we are on top of our game!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice read... I guess I'll have to lurk to see OP's response on your insight :lol: :lol: Glad to know I'm not the only one plagued with Iphone 4 problems :P:lol:

- Fresh :lol: