Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 GOI FORMATION

viper51

The information that has been coming out of Iraq is that MALIKI WILL REMAIN PM< TALIBANI WILL REMAIN PRES and that ALLAWI has been offered THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF STRATIGIC POLICES and PARLIMENT SPEAKER to start the formation of the new GOI. This info is very good but I hope you understand this is NOT OFFICAL YET. Although the Blocs have reached a TENTATIVE agreement IT IS NOT A DONE DEAL until they are voted in at the THURSDAY meeting of PARLIMENT. There are meetings between the blos occurring as we speak everyday as the blocs MUST be PREPARED tor the THURSDAY MEETING OF PARLIMENT and ready to pick the three PRESIDENCIES. If these positions are picked and passed THIS WILL BE the start of the formation of the new GOI. EVERYTHING AT THIS POINT boils down to the meeting THURSDAY to accomplish AT LEAST the 3 GOI STARTING POSITIONS. I think all the Blocs and their leaders understand that if this THURSDAY MEETING fails to produce the start of the GOI there are possible criminal investigations and lawsuits waiting in the wings. LETS ALL PRAY THUSDAYS MEETING GOES WELL AND THEY ANNOUNCE OFFICALLY THE FORMATION OF THE <NEW GOI>

I totally agree. It is a starting point. Let's all keep Iraq in our prayers. God Bless you and your family and most of all, the people of Iraq.

• Upvote 5

I stand in agreement with you Viper and prayer is not only needed for the people of Iraq but for the great people of America as well. GO RV......much love to my DV fam, what a blessing it is to be here and share in the blessing we've found ourselves in the midst of. To GOD be the glory........

Ret Navy Vet :D

I myself from what I read saw Parliment Thursday, but also saw the article that said "announcement" of the power sharing Monday in Arbil. Either way we are moving more forward than I have seen in months. Let's hope and "pray" for these people to have wisdom about all this. GO GOI ,....GO RV!!!! Thanks for the post.

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 2

Viper...I thought if Talibani was the POR that Chapter 7 would not be lifted....Wazzup with that?

Hey Dirk...I'm sure you are correct in that assumption as that is what I read as well. However, I think it all has to be put together first as the lift of 7 probably has it's "red tape" and therefore delays to be official and seating the POR, PM and POP are definitely the instigation of the lift on 7. Keep it digglin' Dirk! :lol: That was a riot! I'm still laughing my arse off 4 or 5 days later. Makes me want to change my name to Peter Waggles. :o

Edited by hrdbawl