Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wells fargo

brandedbabe

I went in to cash a check at a local Wells Fargo and they would only take deposits. Being the "dinar" hopeful I am I asked the teller what's going on? She said systems are down state wide and she does not know why. Go Rv!!!

They probably didnt want to cash your check........!!! ???

Weird.. I went to transfer some money from one of my BofA accounts to another BofA account earlier and their online banking system said "Sorry at this time we are un able to provide wire transfer services"

Coincidence?.......I went to my BOA branch today to cash a check and make a deposit and was told "Just a minute, I'll check"......then the worman came back and said "ok", and both went through.........can you believe it? Things just get curiouser and curiouser........it must mean something...........GO RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe but has nothing to do with RV, so it isn't a big deal in dinarworld. I can't figure out why I even think a bank or even bank employee would be given inside info like that anyway. When I worked there it didn't matter how high up the ladder you were, you didn't know anything outside of your own job.

Anyways, there will people upset with WF on monday but it isn't anything I lose sleep about.:)

Edited by nodak

Our bank rumors are missing a little spice........remember back when we had high up executives having secret meetings...and BOA hiring extra help to handle the extra business........I kinda got excited back in the day........then the ole bank rumors faded for awhile.......so let's bring them back but with some passion and excitement....

I went to say the word "vent" today and I said RRRRentunsure.gifI went to write out the word "rent" and wrote VVVVent!

What's going on!?tongue.gif

....Ok, now I'm officially freaked out! I laughed and accidentally knocked my keyboard off the desk, it hit the floor and two keys fell off....

.....mellow.gif.....

.......unsure.gif........huh.gif......

.....blink.gif.....

....well, it was the W and the G, but still, it was TWO KEYS!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gifwink.gif (had ya goin there for a sec, huh?)

....Ok, now I'm officially freaked out! I laughed and accidentally knocked my keyboard off the desk, it hit the floor and two keys fell off....

.....mellow.gif.....

.......unsure.gif........huh.gif......

.....blink.gif.....

....well, it was the W and the G, but still, it was TWO KEYS!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gifwink.gif (had ya goin there for a sec, huh?)

As in GW. ??????? Lol

Edited by Gr8Success
  • Upvote 2

Coincidence?.......I went to my BOA branch today to cash a check and make a deposit and was told "Just a minute, I'll check"......then the worman came back and said "ok", and both went through.........can you believe it? Things just get curiouser and curiouser........it must mean something...........GO RV.

Just curious Cap. What's a worman? A Morman woman? A lady nightcarwler? A female dog parasite? I can't find it anywhere in Websters. Okay. I'll stop now. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 3