Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G.W. Bush's Book

Phoenix

Just for laughs I looked this up....My God is what I have come to...lol...If I read this right GW's Book will indeed come out on a FULL MOON...lol....and 9-11 happen on a Third Quarter

Moon phases of Tuesday November 9th 2010 or: 11-9-10..

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/phase/phase2001pst.html

Nov 5 20:52 - ( Full Moon ) Nov 13 08:39 ( First Quarter ) Nov 21 09:27- Full Moon (Second Quarter) Nov 28 12:36 -( Last Quarter)

Aug 18 18:55- New Moon (Fourth Quarter) Aug 25 11:55- First Quarter Sep 2 13:43-Full Moon (Second Quarter) Sep 10 11:00-Last (Third Quarter) ...... :lol:

Ill give you a E for effort but it would actually be 2 months from Monday!

No - In fact he did get it right. Phoenix stated that it was a MIRROR image - text is reversed when looked at in a mirror. So in this case 11-09-01 ( our 09/11/01) in reverse order is 01-09-11 ( our 09/01/11). So the mirror image is correct but the dates are off a bit if we are talking a mirror image of the actual date of the terrorist attacks. ( 11-09-01 has a mirror image of 01-09-11 the way dates are written in the ME)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

No - In fact he did get it right. Phoenix stated that it was a MIRROR image - text is reversed when looked at in a mirror. So in this case 11-09-01 ( our 09/11/01) in reverse order is 01-09-11 ( our 09/01/11). So the mirror image is correct but the dates are off a bit if we are talking a mirror image of the actual date of the terrorist attacks. ( 11-09-01 has a mirror image of 01-09-11 the way dates are written in the ME)

11-09-01 has a mirror image of 10-90-11 unless you have a revolutionary mirror that I don't know about.

11-09-10 has a mirror image of 01-90-11.

09-11-10 has a mirror image of 01-11-90.

And 09-11-01 has a mirror image of 10-11-90. :lol:

So unless you come up with a month with 90 days the only way we get a mirror image is if we wait around until 2090 and I'll be long gone by then.

P.S. Could there be a stupider debate than this one?

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

the only thing GW did in his quest to take over Iraq was make it possible for our investment and we are so lucky that Iraq has vast oil and gas resources....that is just my opinion.....I'll be surprised if his book contains nothing but pictures......it still amazes me how he got away it with everyone so gung ho to invade Iraq......go no further than Colin Powell to know the deceit.....I'm sure he will never forgive the Bush inner circle......but business is business and I'm hopeful for a good return on this entire mess......

• Upvote 2

11-09-01 has a mirror image of 10-90-11 unless you have a revolutionary mirror that I don't know about.

So unless you come up with a month with 90 days the only way we get a mirror image is if we wait around until 2090 and I'll be long gone by then.

I kinda get what they are saying, but I TOTALLY get what you are saying, perhaps mirror is a bad choice of words? Maybe, come up with a word that would emphasize a month/year changing sequence only, while the individual numbers stay in the same order? Mirror is probably not the best word for that. I'm A-OK though with an RV on 01/09/11. Would be awesome regardless how strange these sublime ideas are.

• Upvote 1

Just for laughs I looked this up....My God is what I have come to...lol...If I read this right GW's Book will indeed come out on a FULL MOON...lol....and 9-11 happen on a Third Quarter

Moon phases of Tuesday November 9th 2010 or: 11-9-10..

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/phase/phase2001pst.html

Nov 5 20:52 - ( Full Moon ) Nov 13 08:39 ( First Quarter ) Nov 21 09:27- Full Moon (Second Quarter) Nov 28 12:36 -( Last Quarter)

Aug 18 18:55- New Moon (Fourth Quarter) Aug 25 11:55- First Quarter Sep 2 13:43-Full Moon (Second Quarter) Sep 10 11:00-Last (Third Quarter) ...... :lol:

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.............................

Were you in on the Beatles conspiracy also. Is Paul really dead? :blink:

You mean John? No, he's playing somewhere in South America or Africa in a band together with MJ, Elvis and Tupac.

That would be 09-11-01

Agreed Mr. Rich...it's 9/11/01...Anything else is just a reach...WOW! It will happen, but I doubt numerology has anything to do with the RV. It's amazing how people can take any bit of news or happenstance and leap to an RV. Even if it was 9/11/01 I don't see it pointing to a DiVinci Code message!!!

• Upvote 1

the only thing GW did in his quest to take over Iraq was make it possible for our investment and we are so lucky that Iraq has vast oil and gas resources....that is just my opinion.....I'll be surprised if his book contains nothing but pictures......it still amazes me how he got away it with everyone so gung ho to invade Iraq......go no further than Colin Powell to know the deceit.....I'm sure he will never forgive the Bush inner circle......but business is business and I'm hopeful for a good return on this entire mess......

yo Bright...you are sooooooooo right...The Iraq war has been a mess all the way,but I hope we get a payday.I would love to be able to send money to the soldiers via a Veteran org.We still will have a 1T dollar bill for these wars for the aftercare of our people who fought there.The deficit we have now is a drop in the bucket.

The saddest thing about the War for me has been how they spun the antiwar sentiment of any people into non support for the soldiers.That was cruel and sad.Only the soldiers know how bad the wars are.I was in the VN war[Aka the war of independence of the people of SVN] Only trouble was we were trying to make the country independent from itself...The anti soldier sentiment of that era will be with me all the rest of my days.

The Neomorons of the Bush group read two books on a Iraq and became EXPERTS...Didn't work out all that well. They didn't know squat...

Scary thing now is the new guys might get into it with someone who could really mess up the ME and our RV plans bigtime.The instablity in this region is a major reason Iam gonna cash in ASAP after RV..I feel the security risk there and now is just tooo great...The only good news is we got ISREAL in our camp.They are tough dudes and don't take crap from anybody...They can handle our dirty work for us,if anyone wants to mix.It would still destabilize the whole place though and put back RV plans.

Best of luck to all of us..

Scooby Doo - I stand corrected - I must have had my mirror upside down! I agree about the goofy debate - let's just RV this thing already! :D