Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Response to Groovgal Rate Post: GET 11/2/10

midctyman1

great post!

I am wondering if the Federal Reserve will actually implement this idea of holding our cashed in dinar 6 months down the road post RV for future Iraqi oil credits . It seems like a great way to back a higher RV rate.

any guru input?

My dear......................you just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I will sleep like a baby tonight counting dinars....................I mean sheep........................with a smile on my face and in my heart................... :rolleyes:

It is totally logical to me, makes perfect sense..........................., let's just hope and pray that Iraq see's the "big picture"....................it is a win, win, win for all involved. :bow:

I will keep you, and all of us, in my prayers, as well as our lovely country...........................I will even pray for Iraq to come to their senses! :huh:

Again, thanks for the "food for thought"!

dravmorris2

• Upvote 1

Considering that I'm not used to thinking in these terms and did not take economics in school, this sounds simply too logical :blink::):P Could this be what Bush had in mind when he made the comment about the war paying for itself?

At any rate, I do indeed hope and pray something like this comes to pass... and soon.

Thanks midctyman1 for bringing the post by Enorrste over here. Seems I had read something similar in another thread and someone insinuated that it sounded as if it were written by Enorrste and if so he/she should have been given credit. So thank you for seeing that Enorrste was given credit for this analysis.

With $100 billion in reserves and a money supply of 25 billion dinars (remember that is what Shabibi himself projected), we can see that the dinar could go to $4 per dinar. Even at $4 per dinar the reserves would cover the money supply 100%. If they wanted only 50% reserve coverage, what could the rate for the dinar go to? You guessed it: $8.00.

If there are 750,000 speculators holding 2.25 million dinar each that works out to almost 1.7 trillion dinar in the hands of speculators alone. How are you going to see a money supply of 25 billion dinar with those numbers?

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

great post!

I am wondering if the Federal Reserve will actually implement this idea of holding our cashed in dinar 6 months down the road post RV for future Iraqi oil credits . It seems like a great way to back a higher RV rate.

any guru input?

This was the idea from the start. All as per the "International Compact with Iraq". No debt forgiving country can cash in Dinar until 5 years after the RV. Only for oil. Everyone wins.

If there are 750,000 speculators holding 2.25 million dinar each that works out to almost 1.7 trillion dinar in the hands of speculators alone. How are you going to see a money supply of 25 billion dinar with those numbers?

I have to commend Mr. Rich for his pragmatic voice of reason on this site. I would like to hear the any answers anyone has to his question. I understand how everyone wants to be positive about our investment but let us also stay grounded and look at this from every angle and logical point of view. No offense intended to anyone.

Edited by moneydude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this post is amazing...if it comes to fruition it will be even better...unless i missed something, i belive one item was left out...TAXES paid on the investment when we cash in....the government will only have to cover 70% at the end of the day.....and buting oil at that price.....what a plan.....simply perfect!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=15&t=39180#ixzz14EOHa8ow

I have to commend Mr. Rich for his pragmatic voice of reason on this site. I would like to hear the any answers anyone has to his question. I understand how everyone wants to be positive about our investment but let us also stay grounded and look at this from every angle and logical point of view. No offense intended to anyone.

Mr Rich and moneydude,

I can't say that I agree with Enorrste's analysis here because it requires too many assumptions. However, he does attempt to explain the question asked by Mr. Rich.

We need to understand this simple statement: we do not cash in to the CBI directly!

Instead, we cash in to a bank, or to Ali, or to DinarBanker. This is important, because if we follow the money trail we will see that the CBI has no concerns about us at all.

When we cash in the money eventually ends up in a bank, either directly or through a broker. The bank transfers the notes to the regional banks, which transfer the notes to the Federal Reserve.

We now come back to what the Federal Reserve will do with the notes. We have that answer: they will hold them for a minimum of 6 months and then trade them in for oil credits!

Therefore we now know that the CBI does NOT have to cover our notes at all with their reserves. They will pay for them in time with oil credits.

I believe that is your answer from Enorrste's opinion. However, There is no information available to prove that this oil credit agreement was ever made. Besides, our Federal reserve system does not allow it to purchase oil from another country. Perhaps our government could simply keep the IQD as a foreign currency reserve to be used to support all the new dollars that are being put into our economy.

Enorrste's point is the speculators from USA,China,France and Great Britian will keep the dinars at each countries central banking system and never make it back to Iraq.

I am not sure why Enorrste is even trying to dispute this post from Groovgal. Because what she was trying to do was discredit the argument made by others regarding a rate of $1.58. Her arguments are for a rate of $2.80 or slightly higher. She is one that believes a rate of $3.00 or slightly more makes the most economic sense for Iraq.

All the best,

Lgraham

Read more:

• Upvote 3

Mr Rich and moneydude,

I can't say that I agree with Enorrste's analysis here because it requires too many assumptions. However, he does attempt to explain the question asked by Mr. Rich.

We need to understand this simple statement: we do not cash in to the CBI directly!

Instead, we cash in to a bank, or to Ali, or to DinarBanker. This is important, because if we follow the money trail we will see that the CBI has no concerns about us at all.

When we cash in the money eventually ends up in a bank, either directly or through a broker. The bank transfers the notes to the regional banks, which transfer the notes to the Federal Reserve.

We now come back to what the Federal Reserve will do with the notes. We have that answer: they will hold them for a minimum of 6 months and then trade them in for oil credits!

Therefore we now know that the CBI does NOT have to cover our notes at all with their reserves. They will pay for them in time with oil credits.

I believe that is your answer from Enorrste's opinion. However, There is no information available to prove that this oil credit agreement was ever made. Besides, our Federal reserve system does not allow it to purchase oil from another country. Perhaps our government could simply keep the IQD as a foreign currency reserve to be used to support all the new dollars that are being put into our economy.

Enorrste's point is the speculators from USA,China,France and Great Britian will keep the dinars at each countries central banking system and never make it back to Iraq.

All the best,

Lgraham

Thanks for the response, L. I went back and reread the post by E and you're right. He did attempt to explain that. I guess I glossed over that part the first time. Also, I admit I'm not the biggest E fan in the world based on some of the crapola I've seen him flinging around in the past. (Have you read his book??? :blink: ) One post of his actually stated that Obama grew up in Chicago and that Sam Giancana offered the presidency to Richard Nixon. To me his analysis is as flawed as TerryK's intel.

Having resolved that money supply issue we can now move on to another one. He says that the supply has been reduced by 70% which brings it down to 7.5 trillion dinar. The article that I read said that the 70% represented about 25 trillion dinar, which would actually mean that there were more like 35 trillion printed. Removing 25 trillion (70%) would leave you with about 10 trillion dinar rather than 7.5 trillion. We've already seen that his 1.5 trillion held by speculators was 250 billion off the 1.75 trillion estimate from half a year ago which has no doubt now exceeded 2 trillion. So as you can see these numbers are all over the place.

Thanks for the response, L. I went back and reread the post by E and you're right. He did attempt to explain that. I guess I glossed over that part the first time. Also, I admit I'm not the biggest E fan in the world based on some of the crapola I've seen him flinging around in the past. (Have you read his book??? :blink: ) One post of his actually stated that Obama grew up in Chicago and that Sam Giancana offered the presidency to Richard Nixon. To me his analysis is as flawed as TerryK's intel.

Having resolved that money supply issue we can now move on to another one. He says that the supply has been reduced by 70% which brings it down to 7.5 trillion dinar. The article that I read said that the 70% represented about 25 trillion dinar, which would actually mean that there were more like 35 trillion printed. Removing 25 trillion (70%) would leave you with about 10 trillion dinar rather than 7.5 trillion. We've already seen that his 1.5 trillion held by speculators was 250 billion off the 1.75 trillion estimate from half a year ago which has no doubt now exceeded 2 trillion. So as you can see these numbers are all over the place.

Mr. Rich,

Please stop making me defend the "E" here. Trust me, that is not something that I choose to do. I agree with you in that he has become similar to TerryK. Having said that, I wanted to address your follow up question regarding the 70% liquidity.

The argument that E is making is that 70% of the original 25 trilliion has been removed. That would total the 17.5 trilliion dinar reduction he is using. Thus leaving a remaining 7.5 trillion. I am not saying that he is correct, just that this is his argument.

However, a very solid arguement has been made here at DV that this 70% liquidity issue cannot possibly mean that 70% of the cash has been removed. I believe the argument was made by Zantac.( I could be wrong on the who and I apologize to the original poster of this argument if I am wrong. But your argument was solid)

Does this help MR. Rich? Now, please stop making me explain the thoughts of E. LOL.... It is an unpleasant experience.

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 2