Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tidbit by DDT Member

Drez

Saw this on another site, he said his friend owns 3 BILLION Dinar. I don't know about that one champ.

Tidbit by DDT Member

November 2nd, 2010 09:44 am

DD,

Feel free to share this with others if you would like to. Ive been told by my bestfriend that US and CBI are just

waiting for iraq to form gov and that immediately it will rv if not the same day. Told this by my friend that owns 3 billion in IQDs and said 3+ dollars for the rate but couldnt give me a final figure. He also told me that AC is a pumper and full of crap and is not really in Baghdad right now. But that 95% of articles are bs and smoke and mirrors cause goi is done and obamas the hold up.

• Upvote 6

Guest Ratatap

Well that is 3 million US dollars for those that need the quick math - what do you think fact or fiction? I guess for some, everything is relative....

GO RV !!!!!!!

if i had that kind of money to purchase 3 billion dinar i wouldn't need to purchase dinar! must be nice to have that kind of money laying around to blow on a speculation. B) i speculate this may be a tall tale.

Edited by ds2
  • Upvote 3

Well that is 3 million US dollars for those that need the quick math - what do you think fact or fiction? I guess for some, everything is relative....

GO RV !!!!!!!

either this person knows the person in charge of this plan personally or is more full of bs than tiac! Im hoping the first one and my gut tells me the 2nd one. lol

• Upvote 1

I would love to believe this one and I know DD is well respected but this one sure doesn't seem to jive. It states at first that as soon as we have GOI we'll have the RV then it states that the GOI is formed and O is the hold up...which is it? His friend has 3 Mill invested....WOW....hmmmmmmm.

Peace

Well, who knows? Just because one has money doesn't mean that he or she doesn't have to not make their money work for them. Succesful investors always keep their money working for them and don't take anything for granted.

Now, back to this rumor...I don't think that Obama has anything to do with the "hold up" of the RV. Again, this is my personal opinion.

This one sure makes you think. I always wondered if there were people with a lot of disposable income would be invested in this speculation. This is after all the rumor section. Another day in the life of a Dinar investor. What to believe and what to laugh at. GO RV!! B)

• Upvote 1

Just because most people on this site are struggleing doesn't mean everyone is. Look at it this way...When this comes together...and many have 10 to 50 or a 100 million .....when another great opportunity comes along it's not much of a stretch to think they may invest a million or two. I'm not rich but looking into two investments that will require large sums. Remember...just because your broke doesn't mean that a lot of rich people don't exist. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 2

Just because most people on this site are struggleing doesn't mean everyone is. Look at it this way...When this comes together...and many have 10 to 50 or a 100 million .....when another great opportunity comes along it's not much of a stretch to think they may invest a million or two. I'm not rich but looking into two investments that will require large sums. Remember...just because your broke doesn't mean that a lot of rich people don't exist. POURITFORWARD

i like how you think.