Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI TO BE FORMED BY NOV 8TH

sonny1

Don't go patting yourself on the back yet Sonny. Nothing has been formed and nothing is on paper at the moment. I really hope you're right but people don't get to excited until the GOI has been actually formed and announced. This could take some time getting everyone in place. Remember, this is Iraq.

they said the official announcement will be made in abril tomm.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

they said the official announcement will be made in abril tomm.

Sure seems like a lot of people are jumping on your back BEFORE there is even a reason to....in fact, this is a reason for multiply apologies from them, IMO, for bashing you. I just say to those who doubt him, wait until the 8th or 9th to see if it does or doesn't happen, and then either bash or praise him, the latter obviously being the desired response by all :D

• Upvote 2

just curious if anyone happens to remember what happened one year ago on Nov 12th? We saw the rate .... $1.47 .... on several screens. I've always believed Sonny1 and would love to see this come true on the biggest anniversary of our dinar to date :rolleyes:

Wait, I wasn't around back then, or even invested in the IQD......you say there was a rate of $1.47 at that time???? That makes no sense.....what screens? If it was $1.47 at that time, then why are there so many people here now and not on their own island in the Caribbean? :lol: What gives with this $1.47 thing?

what you dont seem to get, is if they have an agreement and all parties are in the room, and there is an announcement, that is forming of the goi............get it now?

Well said, and I'm glad you did because I was curious as to that as well. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

what you dont seem to get, is if they have an agreement and all parties are in the room, and there is an announcement, that is forming of the goi............get it now?

I'm just trying not to get anyones hopes up to much. This has already been an emotional roller coaster ride with new predictions weekley. I'm trying to stay grounded. With regards to these people, I don't believe anything until I see it in writing in the media as a complete and seated GOI. I'm on your side Sonny and I really do hope your right but I am very skeptical of these politicians. If you are correct congratulations!! You are the only person to have ever been right about the GOI being formed and I give you kudos.

http://dinarvets.com...29entry250629

I posted this yesterday. So if government has to be formed, they state meeting will take place on Thursday, not Monday.

Yes, you are correct Sonny1. I found another article that states what you have been stating. The above link is going to be in regards to the speaker of the GOI. Thanks for your accurate info.!!!

Funny to read so many of these posts...everyone is just so frantic about this investment.

Take a deep breath and think about the whole thing you are dealing with.

One thing I believe is we are very very close. Sure this thing could go on forever and maybe it redenominates..(Not likely) but sure crazier things have happened. Thats why this is an investment...regardless of your spiritual beliefs or your gut or your dreams or anything else....its still just an investment.

Here is something to sink your teeth into.

1. US has handed control of Iraq over to the Iraqis....(OK maybe only partially but there is one way they can really make the country go....RV).

2. An RV would help the Iraqi people....they deserve an RV more than any of us....have you had a war in your backyard?

3. How much debt does Iraq have? Does this affect the value of their currency?

4. Who would be rewarded if the IRQ RV's? US? China? Yes / Yes forget about us...what about the big players.

5. Does the US want an RV for political reasons? (like Iran is a problem? Yes)

6. Is Iraq sitting on a goldmine (Oil and Gas)? So is their currency really worth .0008/1 USD? (NO)

7. Why wait another year? ....they have already waited too long....could they wait longer...yes.....will they? The real hold up has been seating the GOI.

8. How should the IRQ compare with other ME currencies? It should be on par or higher based on debt and potential...

so is the IRQ going up....I am betting YES. you can speculate or bash or go into histerics....none of that will matter....we will all find out in due time.

How much can you afford to put on the IRQ....I personally am putting as much as I can.

Don't forget to plan what you are going to do AFTER the RV.

Tax minimization.

Investing (Watch out!)

Some one wrote recently....guess I'll have to work another week....we all know once the RV happens, you'll be working HARDER than you are now, just doing different jobs than you are now, and so much more important than your current job managing your money....you screw this job up and your back where you were...

Just some thoughts.

J

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wait, I wasn't around back then, or even invested in the IQD......you say there was a rate of $1.47 at that time???? That makes no sense.....what screens? If it was $1.47 at that time, then why are there so many people here now and not on their own island in the Caribbean? :lol: What gives with this $1.47 thing?

Yep, Iraqi Dinar was on FOREX for a few hours (?) last year for $1.47...there are screen shots somewhere on here.

• Upvote 2

Dam Bane i bet you couldnt wait til this morning to post that - Guess will wait and see what Sonny has to say.

At the same time, I thought it is already known that the GOI is formed....just waiting for the official announcement on Thursday? Or was something else predicted for today?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What you don't seem to get is that it was not the announcing of the GOI (obviously) and to think that anyone knows when this is going to happen is crazy. I get it, believe me.

• Upvote 2

At the same time, I thought it is already known that the GOI is formed....just waiting for the official announcement on Thursday? Or was something else predicted for today?

If you read the news articles from today it seems as if almost everything got retracted. So maybe someone was right about the Fake Out forming.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5