Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TIAC SAYS SHE'S DONE BECAUSE IT'S DONE

pourit

Say, uh, . . .Tiac . . . .Could you pass something along to TerryK before you go?

kickinthebutt2.jpg

cheers,

Maynard

You are going to have to get a can of kiwi shoe shine after this thing is over brother, now your having them delivered that's trecherous. As far as TiaC is concerned, I guess whoever she was pumping for ran out of dinar.

• Upvote 2

There is one thing I just simply do not understand. Those of you (and you know who you are) are continously unkind, foul and meanspirited to anyone that has a different opinion or take on things regarding this Dinar Investment. There are those that stick their necks out and give information. You have a right to accept or reject the information that is given, but it is just plain sickening to constantly read your mocking and foul retorts. I would encourage you all to grow up and try to act like decent and reasonably intelligent adults. Your constant blatant trashing is certainly reflective of your character and it certainly does not shine a positive light on ANY OF YOU. I am and I know many others are absolutely appalled at what you actually put in print. You think you are so clever and all knowing. You make yourselves look like fools.

The belittleing and accusations of the "pumper stuff" is really getting old and stale and I feel is not necessary. It almost reminds me of the constant false accusation "It's Bush's fault," which is truly a pathetic tirade falsely expressed by those who are immature, lacking of knowledge and narssacistic. I just expected so much more from "so called" mature adults that involved themselves in this investment and are part of these Dinar Websites. Wether or not the intel given to you from these folks is accurate or not, you always have the right to not read them.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 6

There is one thing I just simply do not understand. Those of you (and you know who you are) are continously unkind, foul and meanspirited to anyone that has a different opinion or take on things regarding this Dinar Investment.

post-19073-128847644293_thumb.jpg

Sorry Sister - Stress is unkind

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate this being posted, TiaC has shared some great things whether you agree with them or not. There is not a single person that has ever been right at predicting the RV. Every person has been 100% wrong and I appreciate that she has been willing to share with others. Let's not bash her on this goodbye instead let's thank her for being willing to pur herself on the line and share with others. Bash me if you will but I am taking another approach and saying thanks. TiaC Thank you and good luck in your future endeavors.

I don't mean this to be catty or bashing, just an inquiry ... but if everyone has been 100% wrong on this thing ... and they have been in terms of rate and date ... and this is mainly what TiaC has been sharing, then exactly what great things has she shared?

• Upvote 4

Start looking for similiar writing styles and boldness in any of the newbes that start posting crap on DV. The "Tiac" name has lost it luster, so time to rebrand, kinda like new Coke.

Now, I hope she is right, but if wrong, as Ricky would say to Lucy, she has "some splaining to do" :D

• Upvote 3

Start looking for similiar writing styles and boldness in any of the newbes that start posting crap on DV. The "Tiac" name has lost it luster, so time to rebrand, kinda like new Coke.

Now, I hope she is right, but if wrong, as Ricky would say to Lucy, she has "some splaining to do" :D

• Downvote 3