Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT HAPPENED

steve999

What happened with the plane loads of dinar that were suppose to be at Baghdad Airport? What happened with the lastest dates on the RV? What happened to the gov't that was suppose to have been formed numerous times? What happened, What happened with ????, etc.

Edited by steve999
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

What happened with the plane loads of dinar that were suppose to be at Baghdad Airport? What happened with the lastest dates on the RV? What happened to the gov't that was suppose to have been formed numerous times? What happened, What happened with ????, etc.

Get used to it. It will be like this until the RV happens. Every weekend, every weekday. It is called the "Rollercoaster Ride". Don't let it discourage you to the point of pulling out. It will happen someday. If you pull out, think of how upset you would be. I almost did numerous times, but I am glad I didn't. If you get to that point, just leave these websites for a couple of weeks or months. You won't miss it. It would be all over the news if it happened. Hang in there. :-)

• Upvote 6

Hmm..............

Good question, I guess it's just another week!

Hang in there becouse something WILL happen with our dinar becouse that is a given, but as to when and what, who knows!

But I do LOVE Surprises!

Come on Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SURPRISE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carla biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Yeap...nobody know what will happen tomorrow....including all so called 'guru' here ....they are all same....they no nothing about the future...

geez you guys sound so desperate and if that's the case go get off your a$$'s and do something else besides coming on here with your criticsm please. If everyone with a neg attitude would please just stay away would be just fine. I'm afraid that many have mostly demonstrated exactly why some of the American workforce isn't anymore - with attitudes about a long shot investment being what they are around here if you're that negative in general who would want you around?

Oh and my edit is this: Dinar Team please change your name cause there is nothing even resembling a team spirit in your post.

would you please keep your negativity to yourself, thank you

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 7

I get kind of perplexed when I read questions like this. If you do any reading at all you would see that there is so much contradictory information but at the same time there is so much that SEEMS to show things moving in the right direction. I guess it's all how you look at it and perceive what your read and hear. I think its a very exciting time right now.

Also, to the person who mentioned something about the "gurus," if you really read what these guys have to say and the way they put themselves out there, they do know more than we do but can't possibly know everything. With every day I read what some of the mainstay guys have to say, the more I respect them for their research and for going all out to find out more to inform the rest of us. I appreciate these guys so much and frankly I think we all should.

Take care,

Laura

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'll tell you what happened. It's Iraq. The most screwed up corrupt country in the history of the universe. Just go about your regular life and forget about these morons for a while. They hate us and will do anything to stop progress. Good luck. JCAV

Edited by jcav
  • Upvote 1

geez you guys sound so desperate and if that's the case go get off your a$$'s and do something else besides coming on here with your criticsm please. If everyone with a neg attitude would please just stay away would be just fine. I'm afraid that many have mostly demonstrated exactly why some of the American workforce isn't anymore - with attitudes about a long shot investment being what they are around here if you're that negative in general who would want you around?

Oh and my edit is this: Dinar Team please change your name cause there is nothing even resembling a team spirit in your post.

I see some issues here with these non called for post---pleasantvalley, no one is being negative--just wanting this to happen. You need to change your name by the way to fit you

I get kind of perplexed when I read questions like this. If you do any reading at all you would see that there is so much contradictory information but at the same time there is so much that SEEMS to show things moving in the right direction. I guess it's all how you look at it and perceive what your read and hear. I think its a very exciting time right now.

Also, to the person who mentioned something about the "gurus," if you really read what these guys have to say and the way they put themselves out there, they do know more than we do but can't possibly know everything. With every day I read what some of the mainstay guys have to say, the more I respect them for their research and for going all out to find out more to inform the rest of us. I appreciate these guys so much and frankly I think we all should.

Take care,

Laura

Thanks Laura--you put it in a nice way-----a whole lot better than unpleasantvalley did. Thanks for your professionlism

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Take care,

Laura

Your words are as beautiful as you are. Thank you. These negative morons vessels should stop reading what are gurus says for their own sanity or sell their dinar back to Ali

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

All of this is true! no one really knows. But I do know someday it will and sure probably soon. I look at it like wow, when i get ready to retire, i wont have to worry about 401 plans as much at all my retirement will be taken care of, plus my kids and grandskids will also be set and taken care of. I'm just so excited about that. Maybe some are depending on it and are desperate, I feel bad for them life is hard these days, but bills never go away , So look at the bright side it will happen, but one cant depend there situations on it. Dang when i first got into dinar i was expecting 15 years down the road ...my retirement!! to be set, now i'm happy with 5 years down the road. so if it was this year i'd be estatic!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Steve...let me be as nice as possible with this comment as I recall you POUNCING all over someone in a post that had you REMOVED from the site permanently only to find your request to be "let back in" followed by an apology. You are clearly a NEWBIE with 25 posts which is fine, but obviously VERY desperate to see an RV like all of us. Truth is...this is a long shot with very interesting potential. Some of the people on this site are 6 years into this and VERY frustrated and seeking CONSTRUCTIVE conversation. Yes! It is ok to state your thoughts, but come on! You start an entire thread with a complaint in the form of a question. That was a rhetorical question at best. This is NOT a constructive thread and I am only trying to be PROFESSIONAL as you put it so maybe you will hear me when I say, "chillllllllllllllllllll"! I'm not a moderator but if I were, you were tossed from this site once, and I'd be eye balling each of your posts closely until I knew you were behaving. If you really want to hang on here as you stated in your apology just to be let back on this site, then wouldn't you think it might be a good idea to read and learn and refrain from negative threads or comments?

Hope this was PROFESSIONAL enough for you!

Edited by hrdbawl
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

We are in for a much longer ride and when the ride is over many will be disappointed with the outcome rate.

If you truely think that then why are you on this site? Why even waste your time? Please send me your Dinars and go away happy!!! I will gladly RV them for you and you'll never know because you have no faith!!!

• Upvote 4

Let me tell you what has happened.

Start reading the last 2 weeks of posts from:

Scooter, Pheonix, Sonny1, Viper51, Bball99

You won't find many of them posting much because

this ride is almost over, the facts were laid

out with what has happened and what is about

to happen and when.

Here is a little hint. We have already deployed

20,000 troops to Iraq for security duty on the

request of the MOF - Minister Of Finance.

You don't send a full armored regiment in

for (security) unless something big is about to happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Here is a little hint. We have already deployed

20,000 troops to Iraq for security duty on the

request of the MOF - Minister Of Finance.

You don't send a full armored regiment in

for (security) unless something big is about to happen. [/size]

Here we go again..........stating "facts" that are NOT facts!

Just like the UN Operational rates "fact" you gave us that proved to be false almost immediately.

I do however believe that troops are heading back to Iraq........but it's more than likely a couple of hundred, nowhere near 20,000!

I have nothing personal with you......just the rumors being abundant by you in the last several days.

You get offended by people questioning your "facts", yet you never show articles or any other proof you might have.

We all want/need this rv........but it is not going to get here any sooner with rumors. Information will be considered rumor to me without the proof.

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1

Just like the UN Operational rates "fact" you gave us that proved to be false almost immediately.

I do however believe that troops are heading back to Iraq........but it's more than likely a couple of hundred, nowhere near 20,000!

I have nothing personal with you......just the rumors being abundant by you in the last several days.

You get offended by people questioning your "facts", yet you never show articles or any other proof you might have.

We all want/need this rv........but it is not going to get here any sooner with rumors. Information will be considered rumor to me without the proof.

AMEN to that statement. Very well put Danneedsrvnow. I see that Bball99 now puts himself in the same class and category as Scooter & Phoenix. That is a pretty bold statement. No one comes close to these guys. I refuse to go down the negative road on this one. God Bless all who have invested in this country.

Cool out dude, he is telling the truth!

• Upvote 1

Some of us here have been bringing you the facts

and if you don't believe them then - Oh Well! - It's Your Loss.

It would be better if you just said

Thank You and Be On Your Way!

Here's one of the reports

20,000 US Troops Returning to Iraq?

October 23rd, 2010 08:48 pm · Posted in NEWS

بغداد(الاخبارية)..كشف القيادي في التحالف الكردستاني وليد شركة عن اتفاقية بين الحكومة الامريكية والعراقية من المؤمل أن تعقد قريباً تنص على عودة 20 الف جندي امريكي لغرض التدريب والطوارىء،وقال شركة(للوكالة الاخبارية للانباء)اليوم السبت: وحسب المعلومات التي وردت تشير الى عودة 20 الف جندي امريكي لغرض التدريب والطورائ، وفق اتفاقية ستوقع بين الحكوميتين الامريكية والعراقية. Baghdad (news) .. detect the leadership of the Kurdistan Alliance and Walid company on the Convention between the U.S. government and Iraqi hoped to be held soon, provides for the return of 20,000 U.S. troops for the purpose of security and emergency, and said the company (the Agency’s news) said on Saturday: According to the information received indicates to the return of 20,000 U.S. troops for the purpose of training and of emergency, according to the agreement signed between U.S. and Iraqi governmental.

واوضح شركة في حال عودة 20 الف جندي فأن مجموع القوات الامرييكية سيصل إلى 70 ألف،وهو الامر الذي سيشكك في مصداقة الاتفاقية الامنية التي صادق عليها البرمان العراقي العام الماضي. He said the company in case the return of 20,000 troops, the total forces Alammerieckip will reach 70 thousand, which call into question the Msaddaqp the security agreement approved by the steps of parliament of Iraq last year.

ودعا شركة الكتل السياسية إلى التلاحم في مابينها للوقف ضد اي مخطط اقليمي ضد العراق. The company called on the political blocs to cohesion in Mabinha to stop against any regional scheme against Iraq.

هذا وصادق البرلمان على الاتفاقية الامنية بين العراق والولايات المتحدة العام الماضي والتي نصت على بقاء 50 الف جندي للتدريب القوات العراقي عام 2010 ،وتم الانسحاب الكامل عام 2011.وتأتي هذه التصريحات تزامنا مع نشر موقع (وكيليكس) 400 ألف وثيقة سرية عن الحرب العراقية والوضع السياسي فيه./انتهى/(12.ر.م) The parliament passed on the security agreement between Iraq and the United States last year, which provided for the survival of 50 thousand troops to train forces of Iraq in 2010, was a full withdrawal in 2011.’s Remarks coincide with the publication of the website (Kilis) 400 A and a secret document about Iraq war and the political situation where. /

From ikhnews.com

• Upvote 1

From what i read the 20K troops have NOTHING to do with the MOF or Dinar. There going over for security reasons. I will have to go back and find the link but it mentioned something about a possible civil war breaking out when Maliki gets announced PM. Anything of that nature will set this back a long time if not forever. GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

• Upvote 1

From what i read the 20K troops have NOTHING to do with the MOF or Dinar. There going over for security reasons. I will have to go back and find the link but it mentioned something about a possible civil war breaking out when Maliki gets announced PM. Anything of that nature will set this back a long time if not forever. GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

Yes I agree 100% you need to do your own research

and stop relying on others because it is obvious

to a few of us you don't believe our facts or

conclusions anyway.

Some of you people just don't understand if the

facts were pointing to no RV or it happening 3 years

thats what we would be posting.

Because #1 I am not getting paid for this and in turn

would not be here wasting my time.

• Upvote 1

HEY..........HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DEPLOY 20,000 TROOPS OVERSEAS AND GET THEM ON STATION????????? WHATEVER THE ANSWER IS TO THAT WILL GIVE YOU A MINIMUM TIME THAT AN RV WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!! if you believe they're going to IRAQ for that reason. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!?!!??

Don't forget, we already have 50,000 security personel there now

• Upvote 1

HEY..........HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DEPLOY 20,000 TROOPS OVERSEAS AND GET THEM ON STATION????????? WHATEVER THE ANSWER IS TO THAT WILL GIVE YOU A MINIMUM TIME THAT AN RV WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!! if you believe they're going to IRAQ for that reason. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!?!!??

Also remember when the media gets a hold of something

about the military it normaly is well after it has already begun.

If they were already prepared they could deploy a brigade

in 7-10 days. Don't forget the MOF requested them 2 weeks ago.

• Upvote 1