Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can you see the SUN? (Sun=RV)

CheckMate

Thank you zzzzzzzzz. What a wonderful response to Zantac.

I was bothered by the post for so many people out there just hanging on to every guru they trust or admire or are a light of hope to them.

Funny going to bed last night I spoke to my wife and stated isn't it amazing after reading zantac's post how defeating his words were despite all the hype that the RV was so close.

It is so much easier to believe the negative than the positive for so many people who are just getting by these days and it does drag them down.

I said to my wife as I say to all you out there who need a lift after listening to anyone who has an opinion with such deafening degrees of negativity.

Just because we have freedom of speech in this country does not warrant that anyone can hide behind this freedom and say anything and everything they want and not expect consequences of actions for their remarks because they have a right to their opinion.

People need to understand that the words they choose can hurt many especially on forums like this.

People need to understand that theirs is a great responsibility with the "FREEDOM TO HAVE FREE SPEECH"

Be respectful with your free speech for the feelings of others. Especially when so many need hope.

I am not saying to agree with everyone or everything that comes down the pipe. Absolutely not.

I am saying because you have an opinion does not mean your freedom of speech allows you to hurt or effect without consequences.

There are consequence to ones actions especially with words.

Freedom of speech has been so twisted today that people have forgotten about integrity to their fellow man or woman and have masked that they have a right to free speech and have the freedom to do so any way they please.

Having the freedom to do so does not mean you should hurt.

I will fight for your right for freedom of speech zantac that much is true.

I may not necessarily agree with you, but I will fight for your right to have free speech.

I only ask that you understand that free speech should serve the people for betterment and not the individuals agenda.

Or if you don't have anything nice to say try harder. My daughter told me that one.

Now that is freedom of speech.

Dinosaur

• Upvote 4

And I too, after reading HB (aka Zantac) post, was sad and depressed. However, now I feel much, much better since reading your post! Thank you for taking the time to write and for having the foresight to know your words were very needed! You have filled my day with sunshine! cool.gif

RV :)

• Upvote 2

Ckeckmate I thank you for the post and as always am looking for RV. We have come a long ways from the time I got into this investment years ago. I to think we are very close. I remember Kuwait... They needed to RV to., but Iraq in thier state of total mess up is worse off than they were. They need to. You are also right on with the world is also not only needing them to but pushing them to. May God bless and hope you had a great time with your Gdaughter.

• Upvote 1

This is my 1st post & recently just began investing in dinar.

By nature I'm a realist & almost a pessimist. Having hope annoys me for the simple fact it can be dashed so easily.

As difficult as it is you brought me some optimism zzzzzzzzz.

For that you earn the sexiest grandma of the century award :^)

Thank you zzzzzzzzz, it takes a very good person to help lift the spirit's of complete stranger's, although I am feeling like alot of the people on here are like family. God Bless You and thanks for setting things straight.

Go Rvvvvvvvvvvv.

rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

This is my 1st post & recently just began investing in dinar.

By nature I'm a realist & almost a pessimist. Having hope annoys me for the simple fact it can be dashed so easily.

As difficult as it is you brought me some optimism zzzzzzzzz.

For that you earn the sexiest grandma of the century award :^)

I vote for "zzzzzzzzz " to be the PEOPLE"S CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's with us, SHOW LOTS OF LOVE FOLKS + + + + + + + + + + + + + Lets STAY POSITIVE & GOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 3

ZANTACS MORE THAN ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION GUYS. COME ON IM SURE HE WANTS IT MORE THAN EVER.

YOU CANT BLAME HIM FOR LOSING FAITH THIS IS THE BIGGEST ROLLERCOASTER EVER.

LETS GET R DONE AND ALL LAUGH AT HIM WHEN HE HANDS HIS 20MILL OVER,WHILST SCOOTER IS BEING ROASTED IN THE BACKGROUND. :P

IM SURE WE WILL ALL LAUGH AT THIS AFTER RV. :lol::lol::lol:

Just got home and after reading what turned out to be a very Up LiFTING post that shed light on another post I did read the other day, I must say IT MADE MY DAY. I also read every post up to mine here and was very pleased to see how many saw heart & soul put in to it.for that reason I checked the + BOX MOST EVERYONE.

I say Most because I thought they had really taken the time to Think out their replies. Hopefully I did not hurt anyone's feeling. MY THANKS to you zzzzzzzzz for taking the time from the family to share your opinions with us all. I look forward to reading more later. I hold NO hard feelings to Zantac as I try to keep an OPEN MIND to all i read. Then I decide it's WORTH for myself. As a NamVet I know too well what FREEDOM OF SPEECH is all about. Thanks again.Rick c

• Upvote 1

If you can take a listen to this before you read, or comment on this post,...... "Here comes the SUN!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk

Good morning!

Great day here in Northern Cal.

Folks I'm not here JUST to be positive, as sometimes we have to be realistic, however I believe the facts are all positive.

(Now thats a FACT I'm going to focus on everyday, how about you?)

Most of the rumors are not positive, the miss-information we are seeing in the media is for a reason, they want everyone confused, HHHMMM, is it working?

To put it simple they want you to give up your dreams, give up your DINAR, they do not like the fact so many commoners bought into this landslide investment.

There also a bit upset as they know it's all their fault for taking so long to make a decision on "WHO" will lead them out of this mess and take the all credit!

(as this will go down in their HISTORY BOOKS for all t read) So this is about greed, honor, and prestige!

The other reason is the evidence to so overwhelming right now that this is about to rise (the SUN=RV) it is hard to sit still for many of us.

Many of you are not sleeping because of the excitement, well I'm here to tell you, it is going to RISE very soon.

A great optimist once said, "It is alway darkest just before the dawn" (just before the Sun rises)

Ok, let me back up for a moment, I need to spit something out as I have been chewing on this since yesterday when one on the members here posted something.

His post started like this;

"Sorry to post such bad news but I feel this post will sum up the possibility of NO RV in 2010.

Go about your daily business, forget the rumours they will only break your heart.

What a load of @$%&*!

I am sorry I have to post such a reply to Zantac's mess here, but he leaves me with little choice.

FYI,...From this point on I will always refer to him as "HeartBurn" as he no longer should be refereed to as Zantac IMO.

If you HeartBurn had not started this post with such a lie I would at this time try and way my words with a little more salt, but you sir have caused many folks (not me) to have a sleepless night.

Not only that, how many "happy people" saw this post yesterday and had there day change?

How many spouses, how many children paid for your irresponsible post?

I'm not talking about abuse, (Altho that can happen) I'm speaking of the mind set of the day.

It hurts everyone if your depressed!! Everyone in the house pays if mama is unhappy! LOL but its true, you feel me right?

In the above post you stated and I quote "Sorry to post such bad news" the true is you were looking for some negativity and you were so please when you found a way to twist this news release to fit your sick desire of spoiling the hope of so many.

I do not wish to linger on how you would derive joy from this pain you maybe have caused others as I simply do not understand your motives unless it is just for the attention. (this is for all please think about it before you post it as FACT, because this is what you did HeartBurn.

Speaking of attention; the first post "I" saw of yours was earlier this month when you claimed to have direct contact as well as a relationship with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq himself, Dr. Sinan Mohammed Rida Al-Shabib.

You also said in this post “I am not looking for my 15 min. of fame here but,..........then you went on to tell us nothing but self promotion, no news, no insight, just dribble about your all important contact. (as Dr. Al-Shabib would be the contact of all contacts,...he makes the SUN RISE!)

I did not challenge you on this out of respect for your Father you spoke of, you lost him a few years back, my condollences as I to lost my father 10 years ago as well, it was, and is very painful.

HB (HeartBurn) then your next post later that day did however expose the lack of understanding you have about what is truly going on here, but again I held my tongue as I felt my time would be better spent on positive endeavors.

Now friend, you leave me with yet another choice to make, let you rant about this non-sense un-challenged,..or do my best to disspell this CRAP for the sake of those that are not privy to all that I know.

I wish I could spend more time on this but I do have a busy schedule today so in short with as few words as possible as my Granddaughter is pulling at me, reminding me of our date at the park. (I will return in a while)

As I said I am very happily busy today

I had a hard time seeing how you saw yesterdays news negative, quoting from your news article;

Mr. Ibraihi was in Istanbul to reassure the more than 20 international oil and gas companies who “WON” these “MEGA” projects that they can deal with local banks to help them implement their projects in Iraq.

Mr. Ibraihi said, "I will tell them in my presentation that they shouldn't worry. They should open accounts and letters of credit in these banks,"

"If they cannot afford to raise their capitals to the level we want them to, they can merge together and make few successful and potential banks," he added. "This is a very important piece here,.." Capital could come from regional banks, in particular from Gulf States, as well as from some international banks.

Why would other GULF STATES or GOVERNMENTS SUPLY THEM WITH THE FUNDS?

Because the evidence is, overwhelming the streangth of this investment is POWERFULL!

It is a must! Did not our Government just give our tax dollars to the tune of 800 BILLION to the banks here?

Dude, are we reading the same articul here, they are prepairing for a wealth explotion that has been put into place by the “BIG BOYS” IMF, UN, WTO, USA, CHINA, just to name a few. This is without a doubt the largest wealth swing in the history of currency It must come soon or it will be for nothing, do you even get that part?

The for nothing part, Counties have for given Billions upon Billions of dollars, years of planing as this will turn the "WORLD economy" and without the RV of some 18 currencies (Starting with Iraq) the monetary system will fall. Not just the USA, not enough time to explain much more I will be back soon.

Hope this makes sense, HeartBurn not trying to single just you out here, this is for all of us to remember, please, if your going to write an opinion make it sound like your opinion as your post may effect many lives, some very innocent lives.

You HeartBurn made it sound like FACT, and it is very backwards crap at best, you know it and so do I.

I feel your post of yesterday has as many holes as your contact claim weeks ago being Dr. Sinan Mohammed Rida Al-Shabib.

PS: sorry I do not have time to spell and grammar check this so do your best. I was typing as fast as I could.

My Granddaughter is still standing here, so I got to run for now.

zzzzzzzzz,...cool.gif

and if the SON set you free you shall be FREE indeed ..... Hey anyone see my sunglass's it starting to look pretty bright around here ... GO RV IN 201

LOVE IT or LEAVE IT lets do this !!!!!

ooopppsss I lost my 0 thats suppose to read 2010

the sun was in my eyes sorry

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I could post a lot more than what a have here, the question is,....why did so many forgive so much debt?

(want more info. google it)biggrin.gif

Russia agrees to write off Iraq's debt, opening way for oil deals

Russia writes off 93% of Iraq's multi-billion dollar debt

Washington leans on G7 to back IMF loan with Iraq debt write-off

Posted on 22 January 2010. Tags: Denmark, Finance, Ministry of Finance

The Ministry of Finance in Iraq signed a bilateral agreement with Denmark to write- off the debt owed by Iraq by one 100%,

and affirmed that States which will reduce debts on Iraq would have a priority in the implementation of investment projects in it.

Iraq: Paris Club Debt Relief

Iraq, China sign deal to write off 80% of debts

When evaluating a company or countries worth you look at the debt or out standing loans, then you review how much are they worth?

Iraqi ports receive 22 ships this week

</h1><h1 style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 2.8em; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.2em; ">Iraq's Economy Wakes Up

Investment and products from abroad begin flowing—along with oil

</h1><h1 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 22px; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 24px; ">Iraq to announce 3rd round of gas licenses on Thursday

May 5, 2010 - 12:33:05

IMF grants Iraq $741M loan

Published: Oct. 2, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Iraq to announce new figures on oil reserves

[/url]

If all you can do is to read the head lines of the links you will still get the just of this.

It is not going anywhere but up, there is an enormous amount of information out there that all points to an RV/RI in the next few days,....

IMO we will see this from Oct. 31 (sunday) thru Nov. 3 (Wednesday)

I have many facts to back this up from banking, to 4X, my main feeling comes form my gut, dew to all of the things we are seeing!

Have a great night all,

zzzzzzzzz,...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

IMO I did not feel like Zantac's post made much sense. I clicked to read it becauase that is how I get my best point of view...by reading as many posts with information....and then drawing my own conclusion. It is much better that way. I do respect some of the people on here that post after putting in their time and analysis. I greatly appreciate those who do that. There are just a few. Thank you for your post zzzzzzzzz...and thank you to all others who post meaningful information. GO RV!!! B)

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 2

Thank you zzzzzzzzz. What a wonderful response to Zantac.

I was bothered by the post for so many people out there just hanging on to every guru they trust or admire or are a light of hope to them.

Funny going to bed last night I spoke to my wife and stated isn't it amazing after reading zantac's post how defeating his words were despite all the hype that the RV was so close.

It is so much easier to believe the negative than the positive for so many people who are just getting by these days and it does drag them down.

I said to my wife as I say to all you out there who need a lift after listening to anyone who has an opinion with such deafening degrees of negativity.

Just because we have freedom of speech in this country does not warrant that anyone can hide behind this freedom and say anything and everything they want and not expect consequences of actions for their remarks because they have a right to their opinion.

People need to understand that the words they choose can hurt many especially on forums like this.

People need to understand that theirs is a great responsibility with the "FREEDOM TO HAVE FREE SPEECH"

Be respectful with your free speech for the feelings of others. Especially when so many need hope.

I am not saying to agree with everyone or everything that comes down the pipe. Absolutely not.

I am saying because you have an opinion does not mean your freedom of speech allows you to hurt or effect without consequences.

There are consequence to ones actions especially with words.

Freedom of speech has been so twisted today that people have forgotten about integrity to their fellow man or woman and have masked that they have a right to free speech and have the freedom to do so any way they please.

Having the freedom to do so does not mean you should hurt.

I will fight for your right for freedom of speech zantac that much is true.

I may not necessarily agree with you, but I will fight for your right to have free speech.

I only ask that you understand that free speech should serve the people for betterment and not the individuals agenda.

Or if you don't have anything nice to say try harder. My daughter told me that one.

Now that is freedom of speech.

Dinosaur

Thanks Dinosaur,...means a lot!

Check,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO we will see this from Oct. 31 (sunday) thru Nov. 3 (Wednesday)

I have many facts to back this up from banking, to 4X, my main feeling comes form my gut, dew to all of the things we are seeing!

Have a great night all,

zzzzzzzzz,...

I hope that gut feeling is not indegestion wink.giflaugh.gifsmile.gif you seem very, very, VERY convinced....

All i guess we can do know is wait and see what info pops out in next couple of day's .... i've said that if anything is to happen its in Oct seems to fall along with info you seem to have found and studied.

I am a realist though so i have to keep my mind at bay and not get to hyped but trust me everyone... im excited just like you all are.

• Upvote 2

I was so confused when I woke up to a totally different mood in what I was reading. Yesterdays messages were so up beat, people talking about how they were going to spend their newly acquired wealth to a nightmare.

Thank you zzzzzzzzz for keeping us all in "CHECK". This is my first post to this forum. I bought my first set of dinars back in June, 2010 and just stumbled across DV about 2 weeks ago. I as everyone else look forward to "RV DAY". I look forward everymorning to good news. Mahalo zzzzzzzzz for all you do. UlaliaI

• Upvote 1

Excellent research zzzzzzzzz and an great response. It is good to know we have someone watching and keeping this Forum in 'check' for realistic updates and to help keep things on a positive note even when there are necessary delays.

Will wait for that shining sun. :):P

P.S. Hope you had a great time with your granddaughter. That is what real life is all about. The RV has the potential to allow a lot more people time with their family.

• Upvote 1