Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's your bank telling you?

mach1.3

I'm not talking about asking a bank teller what they think is going on(we all know the answer to that one), but has anybody lately talked with a bank manager or higher up and found any positive news/prediction about the dinar? For that matter, has anyone talked with any other credible source (investment personnel, broker, etc) for their professional opinion about the current situation? Thanks for any newly discovered information or stories anybody has of late from these types of sources in advance......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

WAY too many people have already run to their bank managers asking about the dinar. They have no more knowledge on the subject than you do, aside from the never-ending questions and phone calls they receive on a daily basis. Trust me when I tell you that they're tired of hearing about it and wish it would stop. Every time a new rumor pops up about the dinar appearing on their screens they get flooded with calls overloading their phone systems. Most of the banks, in the interest of good P.R., have been told by corporate to "humor us" and tell us to come back and see them when the dinar RV's and they'll be happy to set us up with their wealth management teams, financial advisors, etc. and then laughing when you walk out the door or hang up the phone. Some bank "employees" have purchased dinar on their own, "just in case" it happens, and because they feel they have nothing to lose. No professional advisor is likely to encourage you to invest in the dinar at this point in time. It's considered a high-risk, speculative venture which most won't even call an "investment." Best advice you can get is to stop calling the banks, do your own research, believe NONE of the rumors, and buy no more than you can afford to absorb a loss of roughly 40% in the event it never happens. Finally, hang in there, waiting to see what happens. It's a long emotionally draining ride. Go RV!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I'm not talking about asking a bank teller what they think is going on(we all know the answer to that one), but has anybody lately talked with a bank manager or higher up and found any positive news/prediction about the dinar? For that matter, has anyone talked with any other credible source (investment personnel, broker, etc) for their professional opinion about the current situation? Thanks for any newly discovered information or stories anybody has of late from these types of sources in advance......

Last month my wife and I spent over one hour with the VP of Investments with Chase. (we have many accounts there) He was aware of the speculation because he has been asked many times over the past year or two about the IQD. We were assured that if and when it were to happen, they would be offering a competitive rate like all of the financial institutions. Because Chase is part of the JP Morgan which is world wide, he said they would have a quick turn around time. By the way, Chase uses a third party clearing bank (Bank of America) for all foreign currency. So in answering your question, no bank just has that information at this point. Good luck and God Bless.

• Upvote 2

WAY too many people have already run to their bank managers asking about the dinar. They have no more knowledge on the subject than you do, aside from the never-ending questions and phone calls they receive on a daily basis. Trust me when I tell you that they're tired of hearing about it and wish it would stop. Every time a new rumor pops up about the dinar appearing on their screens they get flooded with calls overloading their phone systems. Most of the banks, in the interest of good P.R., have been told by corporate to "humor us" and tell us to come back and see them when the dinar RV's and they'll be happy to set us up with their wealth management teams, financial advisors, etc. and then laughing when you walk out the door or hang up the phone. Some bank "employees" have purchased dinar on their own, "just in case" it happens, and because they feel they have nothing to lose. No professional advisor is likely to encourage you to invest in the dinar at this point in time. It's considered a high-risk, speculative venture which most won't even call an "investment." Best advice you can get is to stop calling the banks, do your own research, believe NONE of the rumors, and buy no more than you can afford to absorb a loss of roughly 40% in the event it never happens. Finally, hang in there, waiting to see what happens. It's a long emotionally draining ride. Go RV!

I do my own research but there is information out there with banks, currency investors, etc....so to ask information from others who are in contact with these types IS part of research. I'm not believing the rumors and never have.....but any research talking with people dealing with currency (trading, investing, or otherwise) MAKES SENSE. By the way, if you're believing half of the so called news articles in the "news" section posted by an arab reported agency's blog, then your intel is way off. You might as well pull out the editorial section of any newspaper and read it for gospel and throw the factual part of a newspaper away.....not that you do that but I know a lot of posters here in the forum do....

• Upvote 3

Everyone on this site has an uncle whose ex wife's sister hooked up with the milk man whose dentist's brother knows someone on the board of directors for a major bank. Dont we all have a contact like this????

Hmmm, this sounds eerily similar to the six degrees of Kevin Bacon. We'll call it...The Oracle of Banker... tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

...wonder if Kevin knows anything...anyone got Mr. Bacon's number....hehehe...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok now i dont type or post rumors!! For one thing rumors have been driving me crazy all freakin year..But i will tell you a TRUE statement..a cute lil asian bank teller told a friend of mine that also has a capital one account and i also just recently talked him into buying 2 mil dinar somewhere in texas..This cute lil asain bank teller( who owns Dinar) Happily states a rv rate of 2.68 and a RV date of monday.,,TO MY buddy "L" WHO picked up this dinar AND WAS PUTTING IT IN SAFE DEPOIST BOX!!!!! Again im not the one to tell or post rumors but this is the TRUTH!!!

• Upvote 2

ok now i dont type or post rumors!! For one thing rumors have been driving me crazy all freakin year..But i will tell you a TRUE statement..a cute lil asian bank teller told a friend of mine that also has a capital one account and i also just recently talked him into buying 2 mil dinar somewhere in texas..This cute lil asain bank teller( who owns Dinar) Happily states a rv rate of 2.68 and a RV date of monday.,,TO MY buddy "L" WHO picked up this dinar AND WAS PUTTING IT IN SAFE DEPOIST BOX!!!!! Again im not the one to tell or post rumors but this is the TRUTH!!!

Maybe that cute lil asian bank teller has been reading too many other rumors on this site! lol

I wonder how she knew this....

• Upvote 2

Picked up another couple million today. I never say anything about the investment to the manager who I deal with. She really never asks any questions and I go in and buy Dinar about once a week. This time she just decided to tell me that she wasn't asking where I kept all the money, but I should consider getting a safe box at the bank. Interesting considering the entire investment is only worth a few thousand dollars. Not a big deal by many standards, I have moved hundreds of thousands of dollars with no comments! It is starting to add up very quickly. This has turned out to be a great way to save money. What I like to call a forced savings. Even if it doesn't do anything it has caused me to save thousands of dollars I would have never saved and its in a form that requires some consideration to convert and sell. Would you return a 25,000 dinar bill for 23 dollars when it could be worth $75,000? Ya, me neither!

• Upvote 4

What makes anyone think that a Bank manager or even a "bank VP" would be the first to know? There are so many people who are closer to this that would put it out long before it got to a lowly bank manager. This is being watched by governments, I kinda think it would find it's way into the media before Billy Joe Bob down at BOA. Just my opinion, keep asking though.

Maybe that cute lil asian bank teller has been reading too many other rumors on this site! lol

I dont know cuz i was the one who talked her into buying some dinar and she's always waiting on info from me whenever i walk into the bank. She prob got tired of waiting on info from me and started investigating more around the bank, the curiosity was prob killing her being so close yet so far from the truth...just a thought!

• Upvote 2

Picked up another couple million today. I never say anything about the investment to the manager who I deal with. She really never asks any questions and I go in and buy Dinar about once a week. This time she just decided to tell me that she wasn't asking where I kept all the money, but I should consider getting a safe box at the bank. Interesting considering the entire investment is only worth a few thousand dollars. Not a big deal by many standards, I have moved hundreds of thousands of dollars with no comments! It is starting to add up very quickly. This has turned out to be a great way to save money. What I like to call a forced savings. Even if it doesn't do anything it has caused me to save thousands of dollars I would have never saved and its in a form that requires some consideration to convert and sell. Would you return a 25,000 dinar bill for 23 dollars when it could be worth $75,000? Ya, me neither!

Never thought of it in this manner. Even more of a reason to buy the dinar. Of course I hope a 25,000 dinar ends up being worth $75k !!! :)

She was smart enough to appear cute and talk him into buying 2 mil dinar so that's something anyway. If she didn't believe it would RV soon, maybe she would've been the normal disgruntled bank teller......

What makes anyone think that a Bank manager or even a "bank VP" would be the first to know? There are so many people who are closer to this that would put it out long before it got to a lowly bank manager. This is being watched by governments, I kinda think it would find it's way into the media before Billy Joe Bob down at BOA. Just my opinion, keep asking though.

Maybe they're the only ones that feel confident that leaking a little info to a trusted customer will be fine, not realizing its posted for thousands minutes later. As everyone has said before those that really know, really aren't telling. But since it is humans involved in making the final decisions, etc and its obviously more than just one, I believe simple human nature is why certain things have been told here or there, etc.

Last month (I think I'm losing track of time here) an article was posted that Chase was adding 30% more to their reserves. That raised some eyebrows as to why they would need that capital in house. Anyone that remembers feel free to check my vague recollections (and grammar/spelling). I would assume that bank VP's would have some idea as to why that would need to take place.