Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1764)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 27-OCT-2010.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks14 of 19

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)106,268,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)106,268,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Spot Oil ~$82.20

Spot Gold $1331.10

Zero Cash ... I am counting yesterdays erroneous listing of 150,000,000 (their listing is X1000) which is really $150,000 .... as a zero day because the previous low was about $2M as I recall ... since this is a mere 7.5% ... I'm calling it negligible and thus a "zero" day.

Today's zero day makes 15 straight days. Gold and Oil are high but expected higher for the "perfect storm."

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 2

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......

I like that this could be connected to the "Perfect Storm" scenario!!! And raise the RV rate even higher!?! Come out come out wherever you are, Perfect Storm! ...And create a cyclone of Dollar bills circling AROUND US ALL!!!!!!!!

The main number ONE goal with all these riches????

Definitely is our reaction to being stinking rich. What we do with it. How we act , AND FEEL.

God don't care how stinking rich you are. That's outside stuff and material stuff to God. Not even the main event neither. All that matters is how much MORE richer you are inside, compared to the visual $$$ and the numbers within your grasp, and control.

May our eyes and ears be open to LISTEN to those who are less fortunate than us. After I take care of your major bills, and I will and can breathe freely??? Then, we GOOO enrich another person, and another person!!! Filling up all hearts with Philanthropic charity.

All we are all asked, is to take ONE PERSON under our wings. Do that. LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR, YOUR NEIGHBOR, MY NEIGHBOR. Can we reach out, give and inspire ONE whole family, or ONE whole classroom, or ONE whole city???

You will be above how you were. And you are raising yourself UP. And you are becoming humble at the same time, because your actions, create inspiration in others to grow, hope, change, and BECOME MORE because of your sharing and caring.

Bless Us Each and Every ONE!

~ Dinerry

P.S. THANK YOUUUUUU GOD!!

• Upvote 1

Dinerry,

You are right! I developed a program I will enhance for the betterment of our community kids, and their families! It is going to be amazing! I also will be playing Mrs. Clause with my Lower Notes, passing them out in little stockings for the needy! Hope it happens before Christmas!

Thanks Doc31 smile.gif

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1