Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!

Scooter

Hi Folks,

I hope all is well!!! After the last two weeks of riding this tumultuous "Roller Coaster" and internally questioning the validity of this investment , I decided to shift back to the basics and began reviewing the "concrete" information I had accumulated from the beginning. I am so glad I did this because my confidence has never been stronger!!!! THIS THING IS FOLLOWING THE PLAN AND IS ONLY TWO MONTHS OFF THE SCHEDULE -- I KNOW, I KNOW, THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE -- BUT IT IS!!!!. The IMF and World Bank accounted for a six month window after the election to form the government, mainly because it took them 6 months to form it after the last election. In addition, through the use of "UNDERPINNING", the IMF was able to continue forward with the plan even though there wasn't a Parliament or Prime Minister seated. As a result, the plan is only two months off, which isn't bad considering this plan began in 2002.

Nevertheless, I put this post together around the concept of "It's Only a Matter of Time" --- please review at your earliest and I will follow up with another post shortly. Instructions are below for this "multi-tiered" tool --- just remember there's LINKS everywhere. Oh yea, it is impossible to read everything in one sitting so take your time and enjoy it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Incredible presentation Scooter !! Thank you for that..

INSTRUCTIONS

SummaryV5-Instructions.png

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Very Impressive Scooter. Thank you so much for all you do. I'm pretty much a newbie, but have been on the sidelines watching for the last several months. I always enjoy your posts and look forward to seeing you on Chat. Thanks again for all you do.

Sincerely,

Wildspirit