Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This The Last Ten Days Of Our Lives, As We Have Known Them?

RichNick123

My favorite spot was up by witches rock and all up and down south of Nicaragua. Paddled through witches rock what a trip! I was fortunate to bump into a guy who is a real estate developer from south Florida and he ahd a land cruiser and thought it was novel that a kid from Texas just showed up with two boards and not much else. So I paid my way in diesel etc. and got to trip up and down the pacific coast from Panama to Nicaragua. We picked up the governor's son from the Guanacaste province and he got us in to the national park there (during the rainy season we had it all to ourselves) so we got to surf black sand beaches all up and down there. Just the trip of a lifetime. I fell in love with the country; if I go back again I am not coming back to the united states.

And you know one of the best parts of the whole trip was when we went to an orphanage in Nicaragua and took those kids food and clean water. They just freaked out! It was heartbreaking to see those kids living like that. I got an education on that trip that I will never ever forget and thank that guy over and over for what he showed me. I wish I had a couple million dollars to buy dinar with just so I could help kids like those who were literally living in the dirt and with absolutely nothing. It is more blessed to give than to receive and this RV will be a blessing that will certainly be shared.

And it won't hurt my feelings at all to go slide a few every day in my backyard point break / beach break! ;0)

Man, when we went to Witches, there was no development there yet. As I've heard it, it is totally built up there now with hotels and stuff. When we went, we had to four-wheel it down that crazy dirt road down to the camp ground. We set up make-shift tents(just tarp and rocks...BIG mistake) and went surfing half way down to Witches(2 km walk from campground then) to surf before it got too dark. I got eaten alive by the mosquitos, so I slept in the jeep....only to be woken up at 4 in the morning with my friends fighting off raccoons all night long. We bought $60 worth of food and beer and juice to stay for the weekend, and the raccoons took EVERYTHING except for the beer :lol::blink: , at least they left that. They were even crafty enough to pop open the lids of the tiny orange juice plastic bottles and drink those, and gnaw a tiny hole in a board bag to pull out a loaf of bread we had stuffed in there :angry:. Needless to say, we only surfed that next morning(great waves though with no one else-late November) for 4 hours and then took our last road trip to the Caribbean. Experienced a lot on that trip that I will never forget, although I wish I could have experienced what you did. I know those kids and their families will be truly forever thankful when you go back down this time with all your RV proceeds and take care of them incredibly. Good on ya bud! I would like to go back down there again, but I have heard that it had gotten soo very crowded now....mostly with Americans too. Nicaragua "IS" the next frontier, and I have a friend that bought some land there. So when she ends up moving there, you know where my next surf trip will be :D . Keep in touch after this thing, or maybe we will cross each other if we both go to SCOOTERS ROAST....maybe set up our own surf trip somewhere. I've been itching to do another one, haven't done one since that Costa trip. Did Panama the year before that for 10 days, and grew up in Hawaii...but other than Panama, Costa Rica, Hawaii and California, I haven't really explored the vast surfing world AND WANT TO :lol::D

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 1

This has got to be the best post I've seen on here. I've been around for awhile but I do not post. I just read and learn.

Oh how touching this is.. I am definitely going through hard times as many of us are but to see this makes it worth it. Because

when This finally pops WE all will be in a better place.

Post RV we will all look back at the hard times and thank God for his many blessings!!!

GO RICHNICK123!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The world will be a better place with the new Dinar Millionaires. biggrin.gif

As long as we remain focused and control our wealth instead of having it control our greedy passions, I wholeheartedly agree. Let's not mess this up. Our country needs us to re-direct her back to sanity and away from the cliff we are all fast approaching.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

AWESOME POST!! we (my husband and I) think of all the people we plan on helping, grandkids college educations, church, hard working struggling single mom,

I cant wait! Making someone elses life a little easier is so rewarding.

And the GRAND USA will benefit the most.. GO RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Could this be the last ten days that you put in five dollars of gas instead of filling up? I always fill up.

Could this be the last ten days that you bring lunch to work instead of eating out? I eat out alot.

Could this be the last ten days you actually have to go to work? I love my job.

Could this be the last ten days you have to clip coupons to buy groceries? I never clip coupons.

Could this be the last ten days you have to drive a car you are ashamed of? I love my car.

Could this be the last ten days you dont answer the phone because it may be a bill collector? I don't have many bills.

Could this be the last ten days you sneak your own snacks into the movie theatre? I will continue to sneak my own snacks in rich or otherwise.

Could this be the last ten days you eat ground beef instead of steak? I hate steak. I prefer Hamburger helper.

Could this be the last ten days you window shop and go home empty handed? I don't like to pay outrageous prices, rich or otherwise.

Could this be the last ten days you want to help someone but can't? I hate helping bums.

Could this be the last ten days you are in debt? I only owe $4,000.

Could this be the last ten days you see a commercial or read an article about a vacation destination and wish you could go? I also hate to travel.

Could this be the last ten days your kids need a new pair of shoes? THANK GOD I don't have kids.

Could this be the last ten days you have to take crap from an inlaw about your financial status? My inlaws are dead.

Could this be the last ten days you feel the need to check this web site every hour on the hour? Yeah that will be a blessing...

Could this be the last ten days you have to wait to go to the doctor or dentist because you can't afford it? I can afford it. It's cheaper where I live.

Could this be the last ten days you worry about forclosure or bankruptcy? I own my own property outright anyways.

Could this be the last ten days you have parents that cannot make it on their social security alone? My parents are dead.

Wow....I must have it pretty good already.

Hi Bane: Tried the hamburger helper today....you are absolutely right about being delicious...throw more recipe tips our way...we could change the way we eat...God Bless!!!You are a good man. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The assessment is absolutely incorrect. I struggle to get by day by day same as everyone else. Same bills, same responsibilities, same worries. The difference is I have traded commodity futures,

stocks, options, etc. for many years and I have had to restructure the way I think for my very survival in the markets. I have learned that the more emotional attachment there is in a trade, the more likely it is that I am going to screw it up. The fact is that it is a SPECULATION and that there is no way there is a guaranteed outcome. Yes many are desperate for this to occur and yes that is understandable as there is not much better avenues available for Joe Six-Pack to break free from the mundane grinding existence of working for someone else. So if I seem cold, callous, and like I don't have much riding on the success of this investment, then remember that I have spent many years developing the ability to completely remove emotion from investment dealings like this. You put your emotion on the line, and there is a very good chance you will eventually get hit very hard and it is not going to be pleasant. That is what is meant by "REALLY ACCEPTING THE RISK". I am a trader and that is the way I think. This investment is like any other investment...I carefully investigate the risk, the possible reward, how long could it potentially take to come to fruition, and will I wait long enough for it to happen? Then I either do it or I don't. I did. The risk / reward is incredible and the risk is minimal. This is an incredible opportunity really a no-brainer. But saying that and seeing many just get sloppy with their emotions is just silly.

Cold and callous?!? Thanks for the compliment! For a non-trader to say that, means a lot!

I too was a commodity trader in the past. You cannot have emotion in this.

Costa Rica?

I'm in......spent some time in Hermosa and would really enjoy being there.

Fond of St. John's as well..

I would really like to set aside enough in some way for a perpetual education fund for my family. No kid for generations would pay student loans.

I would like to give each of my children a "nest egg" that when they hit 30 or so it becomes theirs to handle. After they would prove responsible.

Would set something aside to keep our grandmother's small churches from South Louisiana to Oklahoma going.

then I WILL walk around like a common guy and likely start a hard ware store. Chew tobacco, wear overalls, cook red beans and rice for free on Mondays and worry about the creole tomato crop.

Of course, only when I am not in Hermosa

Just a comment: When I was at rock bottom and had to start over and I mean at 47yrs old ,sleeping in my car, with no gas money or a job, I told God I would do everything in my power to help people less fortunate then me for the rest of my life if he would show me what to do to get out of this mess I had allowed myself to get into. My reason for telling every one this is I have lived by the commitment I made and life is extremely sweet now! I mean extremely sweet! I guess my point is everyone you meet has a story and may not be as fortunate as you are. Maybe the waitress serving you has 2 little ones at home she is worried about or maybe the salesman is in foreclosure and doesn't know how to handle it and seems inattentive. whatever the case, help as many people as you can, whenever you can. In my case, leaving a generous tip or commenting on the fine job someone is doing is very simple and extremely easy to do----No Matter What My Day Has Been Like!!! Start caring. It is very simple and it cost nothing more then a thank you in most cases.So, I agree, with one exception----help as many people as you can as if it is the last ten days you might be able to do so. Your rewards could include: High self -esteem, Good feelings each and every day,Peace within, Happiness and Contentment to name a few.Not to brag but people treat me with respect and think of me as a good man. The only reason for this is because they know I care about what is happening in their lives not mine.My ten days is every day and I wish the same for everyone here. Thanks

• Upvote 4

Thank you LongPalms... It is a shame you had to reach rock bottom to come to all those conclusions... or maybe you didn't. Maybe it was something that just happened that you had no control over. The point is, you realize where you were and you were determined and committed to make a difference in your own life and the lives of those you came in daily contact with. The kind words and extra tip may have been the extra blessing to that waitress that day that allowed her to buy milk for her children on the way home.

The world would be a much better place if we could all acquire the attitude of genuine caring. It may not come naturally for many, and we may have to work at it. Some days it may seem next to impossible. On those days, and let's be honest most of us have them occasionally, I simply get through them the best I can without hurting others, trying not to engage with others if I don't have to as I don't want my negativity to bring them down. I look forward to the night when I can climb under the covers and thank God that I made it through that day. Then wait for a new day to dawn, and with it do my best to make it a better day than the one before. The sun may not shine every day, but it will shine again. The RV may not come this week or next, but it will come, and life will be much brighter for many... even the doubters. If you have nothing else to hold on to... hold that thought.

And to those talking about Costa Rica. There and Hawaii have been two places I have wanted to travel to all my life. They will definitely be on my travel schedule after the RV.

• Upvote 1

I should drag my husband here to talk to you, Bane. He too, has a comic book addiction. :P

HAHA....I like talking comic books so long as it stays with the characters and not the creators. Wassasp, Am I right to guess that you got that name from the WASSUP guys from those commercials? If that is the case I waited on those guys 10 years ago. I called them gentlemen. They were so impressed that I used that term that they left me a 50% tip! My best tip ever.