Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Dinar-ified

****EDIT: Thread MOVED TO HERE: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5857 ****

I put a lot more stock in what you say if I know you actually hold Dinar yourself.

After all, if you don't have any Dinar - what are you doing here, other than raining on people's parades?

Well, I have thought of a solution!

Introducing...

(Drum roll, please....)

The Verified Dinar Investor Member Group!

(Dinar-ified Members show up in Blue.)

Another first from DinarVets.com, we now have a way to quickly identify authentic Dinar Investors and tell them apart from the negative posters who don't even own Dinar and are only here to nay-say.

(I hate those people. Seriously - get a life. Thanks. :))

Here's how it works!

First, whip out some Dinar.

Take a picture of your Dinar, the time and date on your computer, and your username all in the same picture.

(See below.)

Upload the image to photobucket or any other image host.

Post it here.

Apply to the usergroup by clicking here.

Your credibility will instantly go up, women will want you, and your cooking will improve by 300%. No more burning the hamburger on sloppy joe night, no sirree bob!

All jokes aside - I think this is a great way to separate yourself from the rest of the knuckleheads out here. I know I will be 10X more likely to look at your post if I know you're actually invested and not just here to cause problems.

Let the Dinar-ifying begin!

adamownsdinar.th.jpg

Edited by Adam Montana

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im skeptical about taking pictures of myself with my Dinar and posting them on the net.

This has no value if i didnt have dinar i wouldnt be here nore would i standup against the bashers....... If your a basher go away...... If your an investor gather all the info you can from the different sites and news articles / intel. Then organize it, study it and make educated decisions....... Thats what an investor does. At least thats what I do. Good luck ya-all

You're a good man, Mr. Montana. However, I resent derogatory remarks about women especially in bad jokes

He was joking about the women thing... lighten up! He was not trying to offend anyone....

I am WOMAN! Hear me "ROAR" and I was not offended in the least Adam.... lol

Dinar-ified!

U must keep your Dinar at home. Your place would make a great place to Rob whats your address..... Oh forget it computer savy folks can trace your IP address Then get your Home address. Then get your Dinar. Oh by the way how much Dinar do you own. lets say that you have a Million Dinar heck if it RVS at .25 cents thats $250,000 bucks. Do you think people would attempt to rob you for a mere $250,000. Im not saying Im just Saying heres your sign LOL :rolleyes:

Im skeptical about taking pictures of myself with my Dinar and posting them on the net.

Go read the post again. I didn't ask for a picture of YOU. It's a picture of your USERNAME and any amount of Dinar.

If I had asked for you to post your address and the combination to your safe, that would be different.

With the pics.. They can check serial numbers for stolen dinars .. Lol lol
U must keep your Dinar at home....

ok, I'm just going to leave this here.

TinFoilHatAreaOnly.jpg

this is the most fun I've had all week. :D

There is nothing to pay back; he did not do it.

Do you know how many people visit dinarspeculation.com and this site daily?

There's already people actually going to my business address - those same people would have been knocking on my door if I used my home address for my business!

I'm not giving you wackos my picture, you must be out of your mind! lol!

This is cute....lol. I have to say, if I wasn't holding some dinar.....there is no way I would keep coming back to those who have laughed me out, or became hostile with me....even though I have met some very wonderful and amazing people on here. The ones who try to make you feel inept or uneducated about the world of finance when you are passing on info that was on the chat, or read in the post, and cannot quote immediately where you saw it....makes it difficult to participate in anything other than the fun and games that begin. I love coming to the chat....I have dinar....I believe very strongly that this is an investment of a lifetime. My word will have to do. But thanks Adam for showing a playful and fun side....hearts need to be lifted everyday, and I believe the playfulness and compassionate nature of most of these people is better therapy than they could ever find anywhere else....For that, I overcome my hesitantcy to participate, and try to help do that too.

HE didn't say send your picture with the dinar

HE SAID Picture of the dinar with your screen name. go to the first page of this link go to #7 post that will be SBX. there you go, no picture of his face, no harm done, Please read every word instead of every other line.

He's not asking for Blood or your first born, just verification that you accually have dinars.