Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirmed RV Date - 10/22/10

adlon

This is the most obvious fake story I've seen yet on DV, and people are still saying things like "sounds good". My god, doesn't the "chicken plucker" part give it away as a joke? And then you have the nonsensical numerology thrown in just to make it more ridiculous. Seems like another example of what Hitler called the "big lie". The more outrageous the lie the more people believe it.

all the minuses on this post pretty much confirm Scooby Doo's theory for me - what I do wish is that for the sake of the gullible, and believe me the dinar world has more than it's fair share , is that all the tall tale tellers would first submit to a polygraph prior to posting :ph34r:

The Monkeys? Wow I remember watching the TV shows when younger. :blink: I am getting old I tell ya. :lol:

um - I believe they called themselves the Monkee's - and I too was younger .... but obviously not as young as Munsch ---- watchout who yer callin OLD buster ;) !! Let's all just plan on having a "pleasant valley Sunday"! ok??? :P

pvS

• Upvote 2

all the minuses on this post pretty much confirm Scooby Doo's theory for me - what I do wish is that for the sake of the gullible, and believe me the dinar world has more than it's fair share , is that all the tall tale tellers would first submit to a polygraph prior to posting :ph34r:

um - I believe they called themselves the Monkee's - and I too was younger .... but obviously not as young as Munsch ---- watchout who yer callin OLD buster ;) !! Let's all just plan on having a "pleasant valley Sunday"! ok??? :P

pvS

:lol: Don't you see all my white hairs PVS? :P

pvS

It's funny how we all read things so differently PVS. When I read Mr. Rich's post and saw the minuses I took it as most of the posts were written in good humor with all the "plucking" references and he was not going with the program. My first thought was that was a fun post, written in the rumors section, and left a wide range of humorous comments to be had.

I actually think he might have been a bit too serious and I got a lot of laughs from the clever posts.

Anything to lighten the mood and bring out the creative side in everyone!!!

Take care,

Laura

• Upvote 3

With all the rumors flying around lately, I am beginning to feel left out, I have therefore decided to share with you all startling information on the soon to be RV!

One of my hobbies is cooking. The other day while watching the Food Network, there was Tangine dish made using a Tunisian chili spice called Harissa. My local market didn’t have it so I went to a Middle East market called “Q”.

Most of the people who worked there speak Arabic, including the lettuce trimmer whose name is Nori (like in seaweed). We started talking. I shared with him what I was planning on making, and in the conversation he told me he moved to the US eight years ago from Iraq.

Being inquisitive but not wanting to make a fool of myself, I told him that a friend of mine was encouraging me to buy Iraqi dinar because they were going to increase in value a thousand fold. What he told me is worthily consideration for this site, and deserves the same attention as any of most recent rumors.

Nori told me I should invest in dinar. I asked why? This is what he said.

Every two weeks Nori speaks with his brother Habib who lives in Baghdad. Habib works as a chicken plucker in a butcher shop (Nori has been plucking chickens since he was twelve). Two months ago Habib told Nori that a man in a suit with no tie, untrimmed mustache, and scuffed shoes, driving a clean black car with one bullet hole, came to pick up chickens for his employer who lives in the Green Zone. This man told him to start holding on to his dinar as they will go up in value. Habib said he dismissed what he said because of his unruly mustache and scuffed shoes, and besides he was just a driver.

Habib then told Nori that several weeks later, the man in the suit with no tie, untrimmed mustache and scuffed shoes showed up at the butcher shop, but this time, he opened up the door and a man came out wearing a suit with a clean shirt and tie, a neatly trimmed Saddam era mustache and shinny shoes. This man entered the shop with the man with the untrimmed mustache and placed an order for eight chickens.

In placing the order, the man with the Saddam era mustache told Habib after purchasing the chickens that he liked the chickens because they were neatly plucked, and told him to start saving his dinar because on October 22, 2010, his dinar will be worth a thousand times more in value. Then with a wink, and putting his Prada sun glasses on, he left.

Because Habib secretly believes in numerology, Habib ran the numbers 10-22-2010, which add up to “8”. Referencing his Glynis McCants Numerology books, Habib discovered that “8” is a number that encourages financial security.

Excited on the prospect that a debonair man with a Saddam era mustache would buy 8 chickens and told him he would get rich on a date that is a numerological 8, Habib started saving his dinar in anticipating of it value going up.

There it is folks! Straight from a lettuce trimmer and chicken plucker’s mouth, on October 22, 2010, there will be a RV!

THE NUMBER 8 MEANS "NEW BEGINNINGS" IN BIBLE NUMBERS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With all the rumors flying around lately, I am beginning to feel left out, I have therefore decided to share with you all startling information on the soon to be RV!

One of my hobbies is cooking.

In placing the order, the man with the Saddam era mustache told Habib after purchasing the chickens that he liked the chickens because they were neatly plucked, and told him to start saving his dinar because on October 22, 2010, his dinar will be worth a thousand times more in value. Then with a wink, and putting his Prada sun glasses on, he left.

Excited on the prospect that a debonair man with a Saddam era mustache would buy 8 chickens and told him he would get rich on a date that is a numerological 8, Habib started saving his dinar in anticipating of it value going up.

There it is folks! Straight from a lettuce trimmer and chicken plucker’s mouth, on October 22, 2010, there will be a RV!

I am blown away that you all think the chicken plucker doesn't have at least as good intel as the Elders here! Hellllloo-ooOOooo. We really think all our political acuity and superb financial wizardry will beat out how the 8 chicken feathers falling in a particular pattern may foretell the RV? Hey, just cuz it doesn't have 8Thz dual-processors or get coverage on page B-8 of the Wall Street Journal, that's NOT a reason to discredit that fowl! And I suppose because the plucker 8 the chicken now there's no evidence and no links? The links were roasted with the chicken and if it RV's on the 22nd, you'd best go find that dude and complement his Saddam era mustache! Lettuce lighten up bit, OK?

• Upvote 3

..."scuffed shoes...clean black car with one bullet hole. I love it!!! Bravo. The only sad thing is that Mr. Rich counts himself among the intellectual elite...One of the very few who understood it's a joke...Come on man, I think just about everybody got "IT". Lighten up...Just pray for those that didn't!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

pvS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ICup8O_1M

• Upvote 1

One of my hobbies is cooking. The other day while watching the Food Network, there was Tangine dish made using a Tunisian chili spice called Harissa. My local market didn’t have it so I went to a Middle East market called “Q”.

Most of the people who worked there speak Arabic, including the lettuce trimmer whose name is Nori (like in seaweed). We started talking. I shared with him what I was planning on making, and in the conversation he told me he moved to the US eight years ago from Iraq.

Being inquisitive but not wanting to make a fool of myself, I told him that a friend of mine was encouraging me to buy Iraqi dinar because they were going to increase in value a thousand fold. What he told me is worthily consideration for this site, and deserves the same attention as any of most recent rumors.

Nori told me I should invest in dinar. I asked why? This is what he said.

Every two weeks Nori speaks with his brother Habib who lives in Baghdad. Habib works as a chicken plucker in a butcher shop (Nori has been plucking chickens since he was twelve). Two months ago Habib told Nori that a man in a suit with no tie, untrimmed mustache, and scuffed shoes, driving a clean black car with one bullet hole, came to pick up chickens for his employer who lives in the Green Zone. This man told him to start holding on to his dinar as they will go up in value. Habib said he dismissed what he said because of his unruly mustache and scuffed shoes, and besides he was just a driver.

Habib then told Nori that several weeks later, the man in the suit with no tie, untrimmed mustache and scuffed shoes showed up at the butcher shop, but this time, he opened up the door and a man came out wearing a suit with a clean shirt and tie, a neatly trimmed Saddam era mustache and shinny shoes. This man entered the shop with the man with the untrimmed mustache and placed an order for eight chickens.

Because Habib secretly believes in numerology, Habib ran the numbers 10-22-2010, which add up to “8”. Referencing his Glynis McCants Numerology books, Habib discovered that “8” is a number that encourages financial security.

Story is good. i would like for it to happen this way sooooo....I'll ride! Wish I had 4 hands so i could give it 4 thumbs up!!!! B)

I truly hope you or anyone else does not belive this BS!

Naughty naughty...it's not nice to spoil someones dreams. :) Besides, it's one of the things that keeps a brotha going. :D

• Upvote 1

Great story! If it happen's, fantastic! If not, it's very entertaining. Thanks for sharing. It is first hand from Nopresha, but RUMOR still the same. Nopresha put it in the perfectly correct

category. So negative Joe's who don't want to hear rumor, then leave the rumor section and go to the news section with links. Just my two cents.

Thanks Nopresha, here's hoping for the best.

• Upvote 1