Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tracking Code for Silvergreetings?

krissy72

I purchased dinar yesterday morning from silvergreetings, got email after i bought them but so far i have not received a tracking number, under where it says order status it says nothing and tracking is nothing. The last time i ordered there was something there but now there isnt. I emailed abraham earlier to ask about this but so far not heard anything back. Has anyone ordered from him yesterday or today? if you have, did you receive a tracking number with your order?

I purchased dinar yesterday morning from silvergreetings, got email after i bought them but so far i have not received a tracking number, under where it says order status it says nothing and tracking is nothing. The last time i ordered there was something there but now there isnt. I emailed abraham earlier to ask about this but so far not heard anything back. Has anyone ordered from him yesterday or today? if you have, did you receive a tracking number with your order?

I do not purchase from them so I cannot help you ... but I am compelled to ask why you do. What's the attraction? I just checked the price on 1M ... $1190 ... that's the highest price that I've seen yet.

I order every week for a group in SW Florida. We've ordered from a couple of places depending on our needs but 99% of the time we order from GID Associates (www.gidassociates.com). They are great folks to deal with and the IQD is $995/million ... shipping is $24 no matter the number of IQD. They are authenticated with a De La Rue machine at GID as well.

Again ... why ... don't get me wrong ... I'm not your mom and you are free to do what you want ... it's your money but you are paying what? 17% more ... and the $195 extra that you are paying is almost 200,000 more IQD that you could have put in your pocket.

My apologies if you are offended ... it isn't my intent ... I'm just astounded !

Peace

Doc31

I do not purchase from them so I cannot help you ... but I am compelled to ask why you do. What's the attraction? I just checked the price on 1M ... $1190 ... that's the highest price that I've seen yet.

I order every week for a group in SW Florida. We've ordered from a couple of places depending on our needs but 99% of the time we order from GID Associates (www.gidassociates.com). They are great folks to deal with and the IQD is $995/million ... shipping is $24 no matter the number of IQD. They are authenticated with a De La Rue machine there as well.

Again ... why ... don't get me wrong ... I'm not your mom and you are free to do what you want ... it's your money but you are paying what? 17% more ... and the $195 extra that you are paying is almost 200,000 more IQD that you could have put in your pocket.

My apologies if you are offended ... it isn't my intent ... I'm just astounded !

Peace

Doc31

i'm not offended, i do realize they are little higher than other places, I use them because i'm able to use my debit card, its just matter of convenience is all for me.

Send them a quick e-mail, asking for a tracking number.

I have spoken with him over the past 2 days and he is extremely backed up because all the people that were panicking over this weekends RV speculation and had to pay with credit card to try to get it quicker. He has stated to me that the money is set aside and for me not to worry about the if it RV's I would recieve my money regardless. He seems to be a very nice guy.

i'm not offended, i do realize they are little higher than other places, I use them because i'm able to use my debit card, its just matter of convenience is all for me.

Yea I use them for the same reason...plus free shipping....if you place a small order and then have to pay 24.00....that would suck! Also he sends it certified if you have a larger order...plus does not charge you for that either... Ann smile.gif

I have spoken with him over the past 2 days and he is extremely backed up because all the people that were panicking over this weekends RV speculation and had to pay with credit card to try to get it quicker. He has stated to me that the money is set aside and for me not to worry about the if it RV's I would recieve my money regardless. He seems to be a very nice guy.

ok that must explain why i dont have tracking number yet. I kind thought he might been real busy with orders. So he did say if it RV'd after our order he would still send our dinars?

Edited by krissy72

Wanted to let you know he does not send tracking # untill it goes out in the mail....that will come in a second email...Ann smile.gif

I just want to add something here, every time I send an e-mail to Abraham, I don't hear back from him. I'd imagine that it's because he's very busy with the orders.

When I click "reply" to the e-mail address where I received my order receipt, I get a tracking number. I thought this would work, because my order receipt is attached with my request for a tracking number. I hope this makes sense.

I order every week for a group in SW Florida. We've ordered from a couple of places depending on our needs but 99% of the time we order from GID Associates (www.gidassociates.com). They are great folks to deal with and the IQD is $995/million ... shipping is $24 no matter the number of IQD. They are authenticated with a De La Rue machine at GID as well.

Peace

Doc31

Actually, they are the least expensive when you are only ordering 100.000 dinar. 127.50 including the shipping. As to your tracking number...you'll get it. I've ordered multiple times from them and they don't always post the tracking number on the first email. You'll get it, no problem. One time I never got any email except my receipt email, after 3 days I called and they apologized and forwarded the tracking number right away. It was a glitch, and the next day I received my dinar anyway. They are extremely reputable, and also use the delarue machine. I also like getting a 250 or 50 dinar bonus with every purchase. Breathe easy.

Don't panic, people........I put in an order on Oct.7 and it just shipped today..............They are backed up indeed...............All my prior orders shipped within 2 days..........

Tracking Information - 420021489101969010386.............................

Your item was accepted at 6:18 pm on October 15, 2010 in HICKSVILLE, NY 11801. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track Detail

Don't panic, people........I put in an order on Oct.7 and it just shipped today..............They are backed up indeed...............All my prior orders shipped within 2 days..........

Tracking Information - 420021489101969010386.............................

Your item was accepted at 6:18 pm on October 15, 2010 in HICKSVILLE, NY 11801. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track Detail

Did you get yours in your mailbox or did someone deliver it to your door?

I ordered day before yesterday. Emailed them when I didn't receive the tracking number. Received it today and verified the number with USPS. It is coming priority mail. I think they are swamped!

I ordered day before yesterday. Emailed them when I didn't receive the tracking number. Received it today and verified the number with USPS. It is coming priority mail. I think they are swamped!

I just checked my email and there was my tracking number, so happy to see it

Guys really...........don't mean to sound like a commercial for the guy but ALI is definitely the MOST RELIABLE Dinar dealer out there. Just sayin

dinartrade

All my orders were sent by regular first class mail to my mailbox.........

I always thought someone would be coming to my door, thank you for letting me know. I will keep an eye out for my shipment. I actually have 2 orders with Silver Greetings, one dated Oct. 8th and the other Oct. 12th. The interesting thing is that they both have the same tracking number, so it's very possible that they will both arrive about the same day.

I always thought someone would be coming to my door, thank you for letting me know. I will keep an eye out for my shipment. I actually have 2 orders with Silver Greetings, one dated Oct. 8th and the other Oct. 12th. The interesting thing is that they both have the same tracking number, so it's very possible that they will both arrive about the same day.

Nope, mine were in the mailbox, just chillin'...no one came to my door cause I was home when the mail was delivered..

All is well.....

Nope, mine were in the mailbox, just chillin'...no one came to my door cause I was home when the mail was delivered..

All is well.....

I'm really looking forward to receiving mine! :D As soon as they arrive, I will take a snap shot of the front and back of one 25K note, so I will remember as the years go by, where all the money originated from.