Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Dr. J be vindicated?

roger-write

Actually Roger-write it was on June 7th that Dr.J made his prediction. See the link below. He has a long time friend that is high up in the currency trading business which is his source. His name is Vic. Vic told Dr.j that nothing would happen before Oct.17. Also, that the rate would be at or near the Euro. The Euro was at 1.19 at the time. It is currently near 1.40. Dr.J told everyone that the Chineese were involved in this future re-valuation and that the value of the Euro needed to increase. So far, Dr. J is dead on. He also said that he would be back in here the first week of October to remind everyone about his prediction. Well Dr. J., I have reminded everyone for you. You are now on the clock with your prediction. Please come back in here and share with us that you are right (so far). Can you confirm with your contact Vic, that he is still on board with his October predidtion? Come on back in here and brag! It's OK.

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 2

Actually Roger-write it was on June 7th that Dr.J made his prediction. See the link below. He has a long time friend that is high up in the currency trading business which is his source. His name is Vic. Vic told Dr.j that nothing would happen before Oct.17. Also, that the rate would be at or near the Euro. The Euro was at 1.19 at the time. It is currently near 1.40. Dr.J told everyone that the Chineese were involved in this future re-valuation and that the value of the Euro needed to increase. So far, Dr. J is dead on. He also said that he would be back in here the first week of October to remind everyone about his prediction. Well Dr. J., I have reminded everyone for you. You are now on the clock with your prediction. Please come back in here and share with us that you are right (so far). Can you confirm with your contact Vic, that he is still on board with his October predidtion? Come on back in here and brag! It's OK.

All the best,

Lgraham

Thanks for clarifying. I knew someone on here had to know more.

No Wishful, I have too much riding on this investment to post anything that I do not have rock solid info to confirm. I should know in the next day or two.

Dr. J

Good Doctor, share in your own time if your feelin' it. Where we are at now is enough for me especially if they come out with the iraqi dinar infomercial they plan on running from 15th through the 17th.

see? the 17th... the day you predicted. :D

Of course if it doesn't go down like this I wont be down on you but I can't say the same for the rest of these dinar banditos running around here... :lol:B)

Stay Cool Dr. J :D

Edited by quadraph0nic

No Wishful, I have too much riding on this investment to post anything that I do not have rock solid info to confirm. I should know in the next day or two.

Dr. J

Ok Doc, I can understand. It's not easy with some folks around here. I really would prefer your explanation better than the confused translations we will be getting. Maybe you could clear about the deletion of the zeros and if the exchange rate will be considered after the deletion(LOP) or before. I believe it will be the euro rate but with the deletion of the zeros. I 'm a very positive person but still don't grasp the notion of millions coming my way. Hope it does, but don't think will happen that way. When you can, let me know what you think will happen. Thanks,