Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Goverment of Iraq has been announced, can someone confirm this????

jocko129

Gov't of Iraq was announced

« on: Today at 05:21:53 PM »QuoteAs far as I know this came from TiaC

source a phone call early this afternoon, wycoffjul

[TiaC] Well...I have the proud honor to announce to everyone in the

room...at 3:00 AM phoneix time...the Gov't of Iraq was announced and

his Emmence the official Prime Minister Maliki announced and declared the REVALUATION of the Iraqi Dinar...the gov't is official seated and the world has the RV..

.[TiaC] I will first appoligize if what I am about to say upsets

anyone....perhaps if those of you were watching Cspan instead of the

football game...you would have heard Dominque Stauss Kahn, the Managing Director, mention "the global currencies that are waiting to be revalued, will NOW BE REVALUED, this includes all currencies." Does this count as and OFFICIAL announcement?

__________________________________________________ _

Summary: IMF News Conference on C-SPAN

« on: Today at 07:21:07 PM »

QuoteC-SPAN Summary-Used this Word Alot.

"Cooperative"=RV All Currencies at the same time, "Recognizing a

Central" Power or Authority=RV/RI When We say So!

Khan also said now everyone is discussing "All the Right Stuff", not so much the "Exchange Rate", but the "Rebalancing of Currencies". The "Exchange Rate" will be more affected by the "Rebalancing" than the opposite. "All of this is in the Framework", meaning they have their own RV values for All Currencies involved.

Khan also talked about How some Countries want more say in how thing are run at the IMF. Khan responded by saying,

You can't be one of the Major Decision Makers without taking on more responsibility for stabilizing the world economy. Translate, No Free Ride. You can't have the power to tell other countries what to do, if you do not take a larger financial role as well.

Spoke a short time about Greece. That Greece needs to "Consolidate"(IMO Trim the Size of Govt i.e., cut back on ever inflating social programs), and get back to a Growth Economy.

***Esto es un NOTI/RUMOR. Sorry....no link. Just do as myself....TAKE IT AS IS.***

his Emmence the official Prime Minister Maliki announced and declared the REVALUATION of the Iraqi Dinar...the gov't is official seated and the world has the RV..

football game...you would have heard Dominque Stauss Kahn, the Managing Director, mention "the global currencies that are waiting to be revalued, will NOW BE REVALUED, this includes all currencies." Does this count as and OFFICIAL announcement?

Khan also said now everyone is discussing "All the Right Stuff", not so much the "Exchange Rate", but the "Rebalancing of Currencies". The "Exchange Rate" will be more affected by the "Rebalancing" than the opposite. "All of this is in the Framework", meaning they have their own RV values for All Currencies involved.

Khan also talked about How some Countries want more say in how thing are run at the IMF. Khan responded by saying,

You can't be one of the Major Decision Makers without taking on more responsibility for stabilizing the world economy. Translate, No Free Ride. You can't have the power to tell other countries what to do, if you do not take a larger financial role as well.

Spoke a short time about Greece. That Greece needs to "Consolidate"(IMO Trim the Size of Govt i.e., cut back on ever inflating social programs), and get back to a Growth Economy.

***Esto es un NOTI/RUMOR. Sorry....no link. Just do as myself....TAKE IT AS IS.***

Rumors only

Here is an article from CBS News World that was dated October 10, 2010. The gov't is still in process of being seated-but at least is moving forward. You can look it up for yourself at http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/10/ap/middleeast/main6944212.shtml. The RV will happen, just maybe not as quickly as we would like. Be patient and be prepared.

(AP) BAGHDAD (AP) - The Sunni-backed political coalition that narrowly won the most votes in Iraq's parliamentary election appeared Sunday to be giving up its demand for the premiership, boosting the Shiite prime minister's drive to keep his job.

The stunning turnabout is sure to inflame Iraq's minority Sunnis, whose crucial support helped the secular Iraqiya movement edge ahead of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's political coalition in the March 7 parliamentary election. U.S. diplomats worry that if the Sunnis feel sidelined by backroom dealmaking over the formation of a new government, it could spark unrest.

A key Iraqiya leader said Sunday the party is no longer insisting on receiving the top job as long as it gets an equal share of power in Iraq's government. It marks the strongest concession to date by Iraqiya, and could break the seven-month political impasse that has stymied Iraq from seating a new government.

"We have reached a position that we don't care anymore about posts," said Sheik Adnan al-Danbous, a Shiite who is close to Iraqiya chief Ayad Allawi. "Posts are not as important to us as having participation in decision-making."

Al-Danbous said Iraqiya could live with al-Maliki keeping his job - so long as the party gets other plum positions, like the presidency or parliament speaker.

"We don't mind if al-Maliki is the prime minister, but we have to have a decision-making post," al-Danbous told The Associated Press.

Marginalized in Iraq's power circles after Saddam Hussein's ouster and after boycotting the first round of elections in 2005, Sunnis joined with Iraqiya this year in hopes of regaining political strength and credibility. Sunnis make up the majority of Iraqiya, which is widely recognized as the largest and most influential nonreligious political alliance.

The party's leader, former Prime Minister Allawi is a Shiite.

Sunday's comments marked a surprising change of course for Iraqiya, which after the election appeared poised to lead Iraq away from hard-line religious politics and toward a more secular government.

Iraqiya won two more parliamentary seats than al-Maliki's bloc in the March vote, but neither won enough seats to control parliament outright, touching off a scramble to rally support from other political parties that has dragged on for more than seven months.

Al-Maliki also got a boost last month by forging an alliance with anti-American Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr that all but sealed the prime minister's hold on his job.

That, too, prompted an outcry from Sunnis, some of whom predicted the end of democracy in Iraq if al-Maliki remains in power.

Separately Sunday, two small Sunni political groups joined forces in hopes of wielding some influence in the ongoing power struggle. Though their new Iraqi Centrist Alliance only holds a combined 10 seats in parliament, its merger likely signals Sunni frustration with being left out of negotiations.

The new Sunni alliance will "include all political parties and all social components will be represented without neglecting anyone," lawmaker Salim Abdullah al-Jibouri said.

Al-Danbous, or Iraqiya, said the negotiating was far from over, however, noting that it is still not clear what top role Iraqiya might get as part of the deal - especially since al-Maliki has all but promised Kurdish parties that they will keep the presidency post.

It still could take months - until early 2011 - before a government is formed, al-Danbous said.

All U.S. military troops are set to leave Iraq by the end of 2011.

Meanwhile, Iraqi authorities said they broke up a Baghdad cell of the Islamic State of Iraq, an umbrella group for Sunni insurgents that is linked to al-Qaida in Iraq, and charged at least two of its members with orchestrating a series of bombings on foreign embassies in the capital.

• Upvote 1

I posted the FULL CHAT UNDER CHAT LOGS

• Downvote 2

If this could be confirmed, it would be news articled with documentation and links, therefore your question would be posted in the wrong forum.

You know, it's like asking someone for directions: you go north 2 miles turn E for 2 miles then turn s for 2 miles then go west for 2 miles. past the third light on the left, turn right at the fourth light........ No that ain't right.

Ah, man , you can't get there from here.

If this could be confirmed, it would be news articled with documentation and links, therefore your question would be posted in the wrong forum.

You know, it's like asking someone for directions: you go north 2 miles turn E for 2 miles then turn s for 2 miles then go west for 2 miles. past the third light on the left, turn right at the fourth light........ No that ain't right.

Ah, man , you can't get there from here.

Sure ya can, with bulldozers, tanks and high explosives. :rolleyes:

This is the link to the C - SPAN Central Bank Conference today.. Just a warning it is 3hrs and 18 mins. long..

http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/10/11/HP/R/39180/Conference+Examines+The+Role+of+Central+Banks.aspx

Edited by ProPlayr