Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from another site

inheritance

S tried to push the government and they are meeting right now. He did not want to rv without the GOI but they cannot last much longer and he may announce tomorrow or the first part of next week. But treat this as a rumor

TK

Again this is not my Rumor from another site!!!!

This is like one of those articles out of Iraq which is recycled every week.

• Upvote 1

S tried to push the government and they are meeting right now. He did not want to rv without the GOI but they cannot last much longer and he may announce tomorrow or the first part of next week. But treat this as a rumor

TK

Hey, a Rumor is only a Rumor if borrowed anyway, and better yet if stolen, lol! That is the name of this Forum, afterall!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is like one of those articles out of Iraq which is recycled every week.

Correction! Not out of Iraq! But out of the head of TerryK! And it's not every week, but everyday! I actually think that TerryK is gonna take credit for calling the date on the RV. When it happens, watch, he will be tootin' his horn "I told you, I called it, and no one ever believed me, huh". He will be the hero, in his own mind! :huh::blink::P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

TK

Those initials are TK so bogus

TK

Thanks for the post.....title it "TK Rumor Du Jour"

• Upvote 1

Correction! Not out of Iraq! But out of the head of TerryK! And it's not every week, but everyday! I actually think that TerryK is gonna take credit for calling the date on the RV. When it happens, watch, he will be tootin' his horn "I told you, I called it, and no one ever believed me, huh". He will be the hero, in his own mind! huh.gifblink.giftongue.gif

--------------------

LOL Dogmatic!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.gif

Correction! Not out of Iraq! But out of the head of TerryK! And it's not every week, but everyday! I actually think that TerryK is gonna take credit for calling the date on the RV. When it happens, watch, he will be tootin' his horn "I told you, I called it, and no one ever believed me, huh". He will be the hero, in his own mind! :huh::blink::P

TK is like a broken clock, with his constant predictions, he will eventually get it right just like a clock is right twice a day. :)

Guest Ratatap

Gang - We need to look at TK with a different perspective. He needs help - you know what I mean. He is looking for attention. He is kinda like the bully in school that picks on people for attention and doesn't realize he is pushing them away instead. He is like the alcoholic that does not know he is an alcoholic. I feel sorry for the guy/gal. sad.gif

GO RV !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

TK has this figured out......

He is going to guess until he's right!..........lol

At this point wouldn't you? There is no chance I would make that many predictions and then at this point miss the right one. :D:D:D:D I would have some new elaborate one everyday, Oh wait he does.............