Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fixin' to buy 1mil...25,000 vs 10,000 notes?

larry143

The only advantage to 10k or 5k notes that I can think of is in case you wanted to give them away pre-tax to friends, family, charities, etc. You might not wish to give them an entire 25k note and would prefer to spread the wealth. I only say this because it's in your best interest to give away dinar vs. dollars as you don't have to pay the taxes on them but you still get the tax deduction for a contribution/donation to charity.

• Upvote 2

The only advantage to 10k or 5k notes that I can think of is in case you wanted to give them away pre-tax to friends, family, charities, etc. You might not wish to give them an entire 25k note and would prefer to spread the wealth. I only say this because it's in your best interest to give away dinar vs. dollars as you don't have to pay the taxes on them but you still get the tax deduction for a contribution/donation to charity.

I was told that you can give away $10,000 as a gift and not get taxed in the USA, and you can do that for as many people as you want,but only $10,000. I also thought that in time, all these 25000,10000, and 5000 bills will become useless some time after RV and the re-denomination? I thought that Phoenix man said this?

Thanks,

Mel

Edited by Melanie

I was told that you can give away $10,000 as a gift and not get taxed in the USA, and you can do that for as many people as you want,but only $10,000. I also thought that in time, all these 25000,10000, and 5000 bills will become useless some time after RV and the re-denomination? I thought that Phoenix man said this?

Thanks,

Mel

I think it might be up to 13,000. Steve

That is very clever thinking. Good idea. I will keep that in mind....

Thanks,

Mel

i found out the hard way last year, you can only give away 1 gift of $10000... they will tax you for any other gifts, and tax who you gave gift to...... ... so be careful

Thank you for your quick response, I think I will stay with the 25k notes then. I pray we are blessed and react rightly....

i bought mine at my bank, no extra charge for the $5k notes or $10k notes..... so check out your bank, check into preferred checking "your foreign currency exchange should be fee that way"

i bought mine at my bank, no extra charge for the $5k notes or $10k notes..... so check out your bank, check into preferred checking "your foreign currency exchange should be fee that way"

"$5k" and "$10k" notes?? You have $5000.00 United States Dollar notes??? I'm SURE you meant 5000 DINAR notes, right? That's the problem with many "investors" who let this thing get so carried away...they already assume they are holding currency that will be worth its face value in U.S. DOLLARS!! These are DINARS people.. Iraqi Dinars worth less than 1/10th of a penny per dinar.

YES, I believe they will be worth more in the future, but THEY ARE NOT U.S. DOLLARS!!!

• Downvote 2

If you want red wallpaper, get the 25,000's.

If you want green wallpaper, get the 10,000's.

I got both and hang them on the tree at Christmas time...

The last time I asked you your intentions...you responded with something vague like "before I tell you, I'll let the forum let you know, who wants to go first?" I thought that was pretty odd if not offensive and demeaning. The only input in your behalf was that you were fairly "eerie". Your odd comments, you'll be proud to know, don't go unnoticed. If you have an inteligent response, it would be welcomed. Please no more of your decorating ideas. Hang in there friend.

The last time I asked you your intentions...you responded with something vague like "before I tell you, I'll let the forum let you know, who wants to go first?" I thought that was pretty odd if not offensive and demeaning. The only input in your behalf was that you were fairly "eerie". Your odd comments, you'll be proud to know, don't go unnoticed. If you have an inteligent response, it would be welcomed. Please no more of your decorating ideas. Hang in there friend.

Larry, I'd like to apologize for not

being serious in my response.

You're question was;

I am about to place an order for some more dinar. From what I read on the forums,

it will not make a difference whether I get 25k, 10k, or 5k notes.

Am I thinking right? Thanks.

You're observations about what you've read on the forums is correct.

It really doesn't matter which denomination you get.

It's a purely personal preference at this stage of game,

since the much smaller denominations are not yet available.

As for who I am,

I'm just a harmless little class clown.

I have no contacts.

No intel.

No predictions on the date or rate.

That's it.

I'm just one of many faceless avatars here on DV.

Next time, I'll leave the humor in the drawer when

I find myself in a position to answer any of your questions.

Have a great day :)

You're question was;

I am about to place an order for some more dinar. From what I read on the forums,

As for who I am,

I have no contacts.

No intel.

That's it.

I guess I may have been too firm. Your note also left me wanting to apologize. A real bad day on the market for me...sorry, no excuse. Thank you for clearing up my confusion with your candor. I mis read your humor. I love to play and tease A LOT> I just didn't get it. I hate to admit that I am TOO, really hoping this "dinar" deal works out. I guess I'm a wigwam.......no...a teepee....well, what I mean is...I'm two tents! Good day sir.

You're question was;

As for who I am,

I have no contacts.

No intel.

That's it.

I'm with ya all the way on the jokin part. If ya can't keep it light and it ain't hoot, it's just too much. By the way, I do have a question for you. When it RV's, are you trading in for dollars or crackers? :rolleyes:

Edited by JugDawg1

Guest Ratatap

I stick with the 25K notes but I see the point where if you were to give a few away, one might not want to give away 25K notes....

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!