Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am guessing Thanksgiving

uncs

I don't think Obama and his boys can pull this off for Nov 2 elections! Why???? We have been hearing Maliki Maliki Maliki for what a week now? He will face opposition in parliament (Whenever that might be)!!!!! It will take him atleas a week if not longer to seat everyone. Also everyone keeps looking for that long weekend. Thursday and Friday of thanksgiving aren't banks usually closed? So that gives Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday for the RV to go down. Does anyone know when parliament is going to meet? Does anyone know when Maliki gets the knod? I think thanksgiving. But if it goes any sooner that's cool with me

I don't think Obama and his boys can pull this off for Nov 2 elections! Why???? We have been hearing Maliki Maliki Maliki for what a week now? He will face opposition in parliament (Whenever that might be)!!!!! It will take him atleas a week if not longer to seat everyone. Also everyone keeps looking for that long weekend. Thursday and Friday of thanksgiving aren't banks usually closed? So that gives Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday for the RV to go down. Does anyone know when parliament is going to meet? Does anyone know when Maliki gets the knod? I think thanksgiving. But if it goes any sooner that's cool with me

WHICH THANKSGIVING??? LOOK THE GOVERNMENT STILL HAS NOT BEEN FORMED AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT STILL A LONG WAYS OFF, CBI HAS REPEATLY SAID THAT THEY WILL NOT RV UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS FORMED. OF COURSE THE IMF COULD PULL SOME STRINGS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN SOONER WHO KNOWS????? :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1