Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV - IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW

viper51

I'm taking my grandson and his 6'7" buddy with me. Both are a couple of Utah "good ole boys" and can take care of business pretty well. No worries. :D:D:D

They may be for hire when I'm done. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm just gonna get outa my truck, dinars in hand in plain visible site for everyone to see,waving them around like a frantic monkey,screaming at the top of my lungs "I'm gonna be rich!!!", and then wait at the front door until they open. Oh...did I mention that I will be showing up 1 hour before open??

Oh yea, and did I mention that I lived directly inbetween Compton and Watts?? The only Irish white guy there too..........gonna be crazy!

Hey Viper: What would we do without you? Cashing in the dinar will be very important as there will be many people with their Halloween candy bags filled with other than candy roaming the streets trying t find a bank who will trade with you. Tell as few people as possible, and only trust those with whom you trust. Once your dinar has been secured, then you can get rid of that Halloween bag and tote a new sophisticated satchel. Thank you for your help and God Bless all of us.... GO RV!!!! My new satchel will be red as that is my favorite color, and goes well with green. (lol)

Hey Viper: What would we do without you? Cashing in the dinar will be very important as there will be many people with their Halloween candy bags filled with other than candy roaming the streets trying t find a bank who will trade with you. Tell as few people as possible, and only trust those with whom you trust. Once your dinar has been secured, then you can get rid of that Halloween bag and tote a new sophisticated satchel. Thank you for your help and God Bless all of us.... GO RV!!!! My new satchel will be red as that is my favorite color, and goes well with green. (lol)

Red..... & Green......are you trying to tell us you think it will RV around Christmas??? :P

LMAO!! So I get the bad votes because I choose to tell the truth. Being over here in Iraq for almost 2 years now, does have it's advantages folks. So continue hating on those of us that choose not to give into the attention seekers with all the "inside info". How many times do these folks have to be wrong before you realize the sky is not falling yet..It will happen, but to call a spade a spade--Those that say they have inside info and it never occurs are known as liars from my upbringing. So sit tight and wait it out folks. And for those that just can't seem to get their intel right...Perhaps you should make new friends.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LMAO!! So I get the bad votes because I choose to tell the truth. Being over here in Iraq for almost 2 years now, does have it's advantages folks. So continue hating on those of us that choose not to give into the attention seekers with all the "inside info". How many times do these folks have to be wrong before you realize the sky is not falling yet..It will happen, but to call a spade a spade--Those that say they have inside info and it never occurs are known as liars from my upbringing. So sit tight and wait it out folks. And for those that just can't seem to get their intel right...Perhaps you should make new friends.

To whom are you referring to as having the wrong intel? Certainly not Phoenix or Scooter.....or are you referring to them?

We find that there are less attacks with the secured cases then as per the loose case which is subject to ****** and run. Don't think the bad guys won't know there is cashing in going on. Overkill, Maybe but if I were attacked I would still be able to use both hands and keep my case secure. It could also be a weapon lol.

I just want to know what it feels like to have to think about such issues for real. Hopefully that time will come soon!!!!

When??? October 15th 4:00pm..EST

Really? Ok.

I'm just gonna get outa my truck, dinars in hand in plain visible site for everyone to see,waving them around like a frantic monkey,screaming at the top of my lungs "I'm gonna be rich!!!", and then wait at the front door until they open. Oh...did I mention that I will be showing up 1 hour before open??

Oh yea, and did I mention that I lived directly inbetween Compton and Watts?? The only Irish white guy there too..........gonna be crazy!

Seriously? I had just arrived at LA Airport on April,29,1992 ( I remember cos that's my birthday) and my party picking me at LAX announced me the riots had just started following briefly the Simi Valley jury aquittal verdict on the Rodney King case. I had to stay 4 days in a Hotel (Torrance first and then S.Monica) and as you well know, there was a curfew.........I remember smoke in the distance, then the alarming TV news with the images of all that was going on........I also recall the truckloads of National Guard Men all day long......It was scary indeed.........

Edited by umbertino