Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about the hype "this" time

hspotman

I have never seen so many of the top intel guys so pumped and on the same page...... and I am not talking about the rumormongers...... I beleive this is for real and that is the first time I have said that :D GORV!

But both of us have only joined within the past 2 months. Were you watching this site years ago when they rumored RV before?

Wow.. Great question. Never buy more then you can afford to lose or live without for an extended period of time...

Yes, the hype has been this high before. Do your own reach before you click buy... Make sure you can live with out the money just in case it does not happen in the near future...

Sorry to be a damp rag but we have to be honest. It may not happen as soon as we all wish...

But IMO it will happen... Just when no one truly knows when...

Go RV! Go Be Honest!

Edited by Walker Texas Ranger

Yeah guys,

I've seen this hype before. It was hyped last November before 2010, then again in March around election time, and most recently this mid summer. One difference I have noted is that most people understood that several perceived deadlines were still months off (Oct. and Nov.), so for many folks it was just wishful hoping. This time around though, it seems like the gurus are all in general agreement that it cannot wait much longer.

I sure hope we get it right this time! :D

• Upvote 3

Wow.. Great question. Never buy more then you can afford to lose or live without for an extended period of time...

Yes, the hype has been this high before. Do your own reach before you click buy... Make sure you can live with out the money just in case it does not happen in the near future...

Sorry to be a damp rag but we have to be honest. It may not happen as soon as we all wish...

But IMO it will happen... Just when no one truly knows when...

Go RV! Go Be Honest!

Thankyou WTR, this was the type of answer I was looking for. But.......lol......do you feel a little more positive this time with all that is happening in Iraq lately? Or were things happening like this then too? I admit, I never paid attention to the World News back then, so I do not know how good or bad things were with them trying to become a government. Thx for your reply.

Yeah guys,

I've seen this hype before. It was hyped last November before 2010, then again in March around election time, and most recently this mid summer. One difference I have noted is that most people understood that several perceived deadlines were still months off (Oct. and Nov.), so for many folks it was just wishful hoping. This time around though, it seems like the gurus are all in general agreement that it cannot wait much longer.

I like RichieRich's reply even better ;)

Thx

I think if we were to seriously look at this investment and the possible windfall thats involved, everyone has every right right to feel good about it

I was brought into this investment 1 year ago on the 12th. Since joining DV, i was always told to listen to certain things and back that with the news out of Iraq (reliable news of course)

As far as "gurus" i guess it depends on who your listening to. I do know that the people here at DV bring ALOT to the table.

With all the numbers being posted as far as resources in Iraq, we should be excited! Let the Iraqis finish their business and then we shall see where we stand.

Nothing we say on here will will speed up the process in Iraq. I'm thinking most who have been invested in the IQD for years, will agree these are exciting times

Sit back, relax and let this run it's course

After the RV, lets not forget our Brothers and Sisters who gave Iraq the opportunity to experience democracy and freedom. Both don't come easy! Give back to our vets

Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

I'm just wondering if there was "this" much hype about a possible RV in the past times as there is for this one? I mean, was everyone so positive it would RV all the times before? This is my first RV hype, so I don't know what to go by.

Its a good question. But the people in the know will all tell you the same thing: Don't put too much faith in predictions or rumors about dates and rates. Get a good solid understanding about what needs to happen, the precursors to the RV and leave it at that. Follow the events and blow off the hype.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

Thx for all the responses guys. I have another question that I will ask in this post instead of starting a whole new thread for it-

Is there any reason "why" our government, or anybody else would "not" want us all to succede in this(make $millions$ each)? Will our government, who obviously knows what's going on with everyone here,sit back and watch and let everyone become millionaires....even though we all know they get their cut too? This is the only reason I posted that thread weeks ago(This seems too good to be true) I didn't think(at the time) that our government would just let everyone become rich off of this. I got enough bashing in that post weeks ago, so I'm not looking for that now, lol, although I think it is a very valid question.

Thx for all the responses guys. I have another question that I will ask in this post instead of starting a whole new thread for it-

Is there any reason "why" our government, or anybody else would "not" want us all to succede in this(make $millions$ each)? Will our government, who obviously knows what's going on with everyone here,sit back and watch and let everyone become millionaires....even though we all know they get their cut too? This is the only reason I posted that thread weeks ago(This seems too good to be true) I didn't think(at the time) that our government would just let everyone become rich off of this. I got enough bashing in that post weeks ago, so I'm not looking for that now, lol, although I think it is a very valid question.

Interesting point........ Make a thread again, would like to know others opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way AROUND how many folks are AWARE of the DINAR investment.......... ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA???????? :huh::unsure::confused::excl::excl::excl:

Edited by He-man

I can tell you before I came to this site, I got all my info thru a long term friend that works in upper management in Washington. I here a lot about the WTO and how that Washington thinks that is the one of keys to kick this thing. He said their are a lot of people down there that are on this same wagon and they are jumping up and down for joy. My contact is a very frugal person, he still has his first $10.00 bill that he every made and for him to be in this, that is big!!!!! JMHO

• Upvote 1

Yeah guys,

I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR 7 YEARS NOW AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH UNITEDRICH, WITH THIS ADDED. I PERSONALLY DON'T SEE THE RV ANYTIME SOON, MAINLY BECAUSE IF YOU PAID ATTENTION TO WHAT CBI HAS STATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN, NO RV NOT UNTIL WE GET A FIRM GOVERNMENT, UN AND THE IMF HAS MET NUMEROUS TIMES WITH THE MAKE SHIFT GOVERNMENT AND THE CBI. AND THE CBI HAS ALWAYS COME OUT ON TOP OF THESE MEETINGS. IF YOU NOTICE THE UN AND IMF ARE ONLY MAKING SUGGESTIONS, NOTHING MORE..I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK THE UN NOR THE IMF CAN FORCE CBI TO DO ANYTHING THEY DON'T WANT TO DO... OF COURSE I COULD BE WRONG AND I HOPE I AM.. :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I'm just wondering if there was "this" much hype about a possible RV in the past times as there is for this one? I mean, was everyone so positive it would RV all the times before? This is my first RV hype, so I don't know what to go by.

some of you folks have waited 1, 2, 3, 5, even 7 years,,,right? so what's the rush....who cares how long it takes??? the return rate could be insane regardless the duration...feel free to buy green bananas and hunker down the winds of change blow slowly across these middle eastern desserts

• Downvote 1