Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

buy?

haha

Just don't spend more than you can afford. I purchased mine 4-5 years ago when times were better, then didn't even check on it until about last Oct. when a buddy stopped by to say "it's happenning"... Well, you know the rest. I believe it WILL happen, but who knows when ?

• Upvote 1

Go buy more. A gentleman admitted here that he have '50 million dinar.' How can you compete with a guy like that. He might favour you with a job washing his toilet at his wonerful home he is expected to buy on RV.

Yea he "says" lol doesnt mean anything to me......heard people say that before and trying to sell it here because he needs the money when he could just easily sell it all to Ali with the snap of his fingers.....somethings people say here just dont add up if ya know what I mean....

can i still buy dinar?

I only have 125,000 dinars, and i watn to get more

I think the unwritten rule on this has always been to not buy any more than you can afford to lose. So be fore you type in your credit card numbers, get a money order, or pull that cash from your mattress, always ask yourself, "Would not having these US dollars in my hand right now (or the credit afforded to me via a bank) negatively alter my current lifestyle?" Personally, if the IQD RVs after 15 October, I plan to order more. If it happens prior to 10/15, I will be happy with what I have. Don't let greed overtake you or cloud your reason.

Guest Ratatap

I would buy whatever you can afford - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity - truly....

That is my opinion and my heading says it all - "I am all in"

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1