Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RE: FOREX

getrich

this news may affect all currencies, but starting on oct. 18, the margins on usa based forex accts will all be lowered from 200:1 down to 50:1 to discourage 'speculation' LOL!! as all forex trading is speculation

they have already done away with hedging currency trading last april unless you had an offshore acct, and this is the final nail

also, any usa resident with a foreign based forex acct. must be repatriated to the usa., the acct. that is. no exceptions

Edited by getrich
  • Upvote 1

this news may affect all currencies, but starting on oct. 18, the margins on usa based forex accts will all be lowered from 200:1 down to 50:1 to discourage 'speculation' LOL!! as all forex trading is speculation

they have already done away with hedging currency trading last april unless you had an offshore acct, and this is the final nail

also, any usa resident with a foreign based forex acct. must be repatriated to the usa., the acct. that is. no exceptions

Hmm how very very interesting!smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Dear Client:

FXCM would like to inform you of important new legislation passed in the United States that will impact your forex trading account(s). The recently enacted Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act is a federal statute that states that overseas brokers not registered with the CFTC will not be able to be counterparties to US retail investors in OTC forex transactions after October 18, 2010.

What does this mean for your account?

As you are a US resident, FXCM LTD (FXCM UK) can no longer be the counterparty for your forex transactions. However, so that you may continue trading, your account(s) is scheduled to be moved the weekend of October 15, 2010, to FXCM LLC (FXCM US). As a US resident, having your account(s) with FXCM US will comply with this new rule.

Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act

Reform and Protection Act, it doesnt get any more LOL than that!! :angry:

the only ones protected will be the thieves whove made off with ppls money

• Upvote 1

All the new rules are frustrating. The 50:1 margin is really going to cut into forex trading. I guess we are not smart enough for a higher margin. Well that is what the elite politicians would like us to think.

Getrich nice pic. Is that your GN??

I have an 84 T setup like an 87 with all the good stuff. I love it.

• Upvote 1

The walls are closing in from every angle, soon no one will have an incentive to make money....The powers to be are so smart they will soon cut off the hands that are feeding them, the poor sure won't be there to pay their taxes, they are out of jobs and Big Government will be stuck with their fingers up there A**....I'm talking about BO, them he will wonder what happen after he spent us BROKE!!! God bless America!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

i wanted to put it all in one post, obviously, still havent figured out completely how to use the editor yet.

the margins are also being squeezed. before the 15, you can carry a EUR/USD position for only 15 USD.

now it is jumping ot a whopping $300 per contract.

needless to say, i will be closing my acct. there is no money to be made in forex anymore for the small player. it was hard enough to make money trading alone, but now with the huge margins, it will be impossible unless you have at least a $100K acct.

it is almost like just buying the currency outright, like with the dinar, so unless one wants to just buy and hold a certain currency, thats the only reason to play forex anymore, buy and hold.

• Upvote 1

The whole reason I moved my forex account to a UK broker

was so that the idiots in Washington couldn't tell me how

I could trade.

We need to clean house in November and get this

crap reversed!!!

This is a huge steaming pile of

elephant-shit.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

All the new rules are frustrating. The 50:1 margin is really going to cut into forex trading. I guess we are not smart enough for a higher margin. Well that is what the elite politicians would like us to think.

Getrich nice pic. Is that your GN??

I have an 84 T setup like an 87 with all the good stuff. I love it.

no, its not my GNX....yet. after the reval, i hope to buy it. yes, the T-type was exactly the same as the GN, only you could get it in other than black.

yes, i agree, these cars rock.

• Upvote 1

I could trade.

crap reversed!!!

elephant-shit.jpg

Mr. Parrot you are the best, seeing that pile of shi* i was reminded of one person BO!!! Lets pray for America we need it, we are in pile of shi* and its like quick sand, if you don't lay side ways in it you will sink!!! America you better lay side ways and wake up because we are sinking fast!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Mr. Parrot you are the best, seeing that pile of shi* i was reminded of one person BO!!! Lets pray for America we need it, we are in pile of shi* and its like quick sand, if you don't lay side ways in it you will sink!!! America you better lay side ways and wake up because we are sinking fast!!!

Obama and the IRS are watching us RV !!!!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov. 2 Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov. 2 Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov. 2 Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov. 2 Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov.

Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov. 2 Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov. 2 Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov. 2 Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov. 2 Nov. 2, Nov. 2 Nov.

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

YES BABY ITS COMING AND BO IS SCARED!!!! HIS FOLLOWERS ARE CRINGING!!! THIIS IS AMERICA AND WE ARE TIRED OF SPEDING CHINAS MONEY AND PASSING IT ON TO OUR KIDS TO PAY!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, I HOPE IT WAKES UP!!! WE CAN'T AFFORD TO KEEP SPENDING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY!!! LET THE LAZY GO TO WORK, WE DON'T HAVE WEALTH TO SPREAD!!!!!! WHAT WAS OBAMA THINKING, AND THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HIM!!!!!! AMERICA IS BROKE THANKS TO BO!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I could trade.

crap reversed!!!

elephant-shit.jpg

Now if we only had a picture of a dung beetle (representing the government) rolling a little ball of S**T away.

• Upvote 3

Can I quote you on that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Now if we only had a picture of a dung beetle (representing the government) rolling a little ball of S**T away.

Have you not learned ANYTHING yet when

it comes to asking for silly things and I'm around?

If you ask for it, and I have it, I WILL share it...

dungbeetle.jpg

• Upvote 5

Reform and Protection Act, it doesnt get any more LOL than that!! :angry:

the only ones protected will be the thieves whove made off with ppls money

Thanks for letting us know. I will pull my money out today. November 2012 can't come soon enough for me!!!

I will vote for "The Donald" At least with him he's for prosperity for himself but also for others.

Have you not learned ANYTHING yet when

it comes to asking for silly things and I'm around?

If you ask for it, and I have it, I WILL share it...

dungbeetle.jpg

TUSSHA! Asolutely great photo!

In addition, one more comment .... If our 'ship arrives' between now and November 2nd, PLEASE TAKE TIME TO GO TO THE POLLS AND VOTE THE DEMS OUT!!! It's a matter of life or death for America!

YES BABY ITS COMING AND BO IS SCARED!!!! HIS FOLLOWERS ARE CRINGING!!! THIIS IS AMERICA AND WE ARE TIRED OF SPEDING CHINAS MONEY AND PASSING IT ON TO OUR KIDS TO PAY!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, I HOPE IT WAKES UP!!! WE CAN'T AFFORD TO KEEP SPENDING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY!!! LET THE LAZY GO TO WORK, WE DON'T HAVE WEALTH TO SPREAD!!!!!! WHAT WAS OBAMA THINKING, AND THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HIM!!!!!! AMERICA IS BROKE THANKS TO BO!!!!!!!

HOW EASILY WE FORGET THAT IT TOOK BUSH 8 YEARS TO RUN THIS COUNTRY INTO THE GROUND AND U RACIST @$$HOLES WANT PRESIDENT OBAMA TO FIX IT OVERNIGHT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

HOW EASILY WE FORGET THAT IT TOOK BUSH 8 YEARS TO RUN THIS COUNTRY INTO THE GROUND AND U RACIST @$$HOLES WANT PRESIDENT OBAMA TO FIX IT OVERNIGHT

Enhance your calm grlz. Race was not even alluded to. A lot of folks are disatisfied with the man, not the race of the man.

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 4

Enhance your calm grlz. Race was not even alluded to. A lot of folks are disatisfied with the man, not the race of the man.

IMO AND I AM PROBABLY RIGHT, THAT MOST PEOPLE DON"T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. WHETHER THEY WILL ADMIT TO IT, THATS ANOTHER QUESTION

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15