Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Rumor to Reality???

jbbdolphins

To the person wanting to hold twin grandvhildren. I own a travel agency and have an airline ticket I have to use or lose. Please contact me and I will gladly give it to you so you will wait no more

That is so sweet of you! I hope she gets to go. I couldnt imagine not being able to see or hold my grandbabies.

I'm just excited to possibly get out of debt! I sell real estate and it's been a very tough two years. My senior son can go to the college of his choice, versus the community college that he's planning on now, and we can put our 2nd son through too, without them dragging a bunch of college loans with them. Then probably buy up some real estate for investments - great time to buy! :D

To the person wanting to hold twin grandvhildren. I own a travel agency and have an airline ticket I have to use or lose. Please contact me and I will gladly give it to you so you will wait no more

This is down right nice. I an glad to see there are still good people around that think with their hearts. Plus one from me. Steve

would a mod please put these two members together so this can happen. the first poster may not come back and read this and this is too nice of a thing to let not happen.

Edited by charlie911

If that's Jackson Hole, Wyoming, the surfing is good there too. ;)

I can think of a MILLION better places to go than there, you don't need an RV or a lot of money to go to Jackson Hole. For goodness sake at least go on a cruise in the Caribben or take a trip around the world and see what's out there.......

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 1

Riversidetoursandtravel - This is what support is all about! What a magnificant gesture. We have thirteen grandchildren and I can't imagine what it would have been like not to be able to see them occasionally - like the blessings of the headlights and thankfulness for the tail lights after a few days. Already have taken all of them (and their parents) on a cruise and will certainly do this again when this finally RVs.

I can think of a MILLION better places to go than there, you don't need an RV or a lot of money to go to Jackson Hole. For goodness sake at least go on a cruise in the Caribben or take a trip around the world and see what's out there.......

I didn't mean go there silly. I meant own it. :lol::lol::lol:

Thought for the day....We are going to make "great" grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters happy when there is a RV, but maybe not the boss whose desk that we urinate on!!! Be careful at where you aim, you don't want to burn any bridges behind you!!! Tempting, but true: I did a pee preview and guess what.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hey wait a minute, I am the boss!!! (lol). Ho, HO, HO!!! Wait a minute, was that Santa and his reindeer?