Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just another Rumor (TIFWIW)

Guest Ratatap

What...?

Would you prefer to get your hopes up,

just to watch them get smashed like

a bug on the windshield?

bugWindshield-1.jpg

GET MY HOPES UP FOR SURE 100% :lol: but I know it will happen eventually, so I NEVER get Smashed...

BUT, not holding my breath... :P Hope most people have other investments... Never put all you eggs in one basket!! GO RV/RI !!!!!! $$$$$$$

PS: Great picture, very funny, thx!

I know the source is not reliable but I love getting excited for a moment if nothing else!! I got this in an email from my friend

[9/23/2010 10:00:37 PM] Terrence B: Everyone: Today the UN and World Bank placed an incentive bonus to Iraq: They have offered a World Bank Grant of $352 Billion dollars to finish up the 4 requirements left in the Chapter Seven sanction. Two of these have been completed to the satisfaction of the Security Council. Revaluation or reinstatement of value is one of the two left undone and the other is the oil for food sanction which will primarily disappear from the list on Revalue of the currency. They are striving to get this finished up to the Satisfaction of the US and the UN Security Council as early as tomorrow even though Friday is their Holy Day they will be working tomorrow. They announced late this evening there will be a financial announcement within 2 days so possibly Sunday we might see the RIV. All of this is good news so get to work on your homework. They are also pushing very hard on seating the Prime Minister as the UN is telling them they will appoint a new prime minister and cabinet if they cannot.

Does your friend know Terry K? Is your friend sending Terry K some of his information? just curious.

Keep them coming Ratatap! B)

Thunder

• Upvote 1

Would everyone please remember to grab

a grain as you leave...

rock_salt_large.jpg

Not being negative.

Not bashing.

Just trying to keep everyone grounded

here in reality...

LOL - that's classic. But yes - it is JUST a rumor - BUT how awesome if true! We'll just patirntly wait and see and I won't get too excited 'til I hear this is true for sure! I'm also sure we'll hear from Adam I'm pretty sure it the RV does happen - just guessing!!!! LOL C'MON, hope it's true!!!! GO RV, GO IRAQ!!!

Definitely works for me! I'm really hating all these Thursday/Friday rumors, so, in my book, I'm going to treat this one as FACT. Not being a smart--- or bashing, just being totally optimistic!!!! Why? Because it is now -

RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVV T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

GET MY HOPES UP FOR SURE 100% :lol: but I know it will happen eventually, so I NEVER get Smashed...

BUT, not holding my breath... :P Hope most people have other investments... Never put all you eggs in one basket!! GO RV/RI !!!!!! $$$$$$$

PS: Great picture, very funny, thx!

I took out the eggs and put dinars in my basket, because it's -

RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVV T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E EE E E B)B)B)