Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sick of the BASHING

Holybowler

There are certain people on here who have "taken" ownership, feeling it is their "right and duty" to police the internet airwaves... angry.gif last I checked, that's what the MODS are for isn't it? blink.gif

I also was lurking and reading for quite some time before registering and then joining VIP and there's a good reason, who wants the BS that most of you spew?!?! BLINDSIDE mentioned something about the "lower denoms", everyone bashed him right away, he claimed he was in Iraq, people went so far as to trace his ISP, but as Sonny pointed out, if you work through a network, your ISP will come THROUGH your home base, which in his case was TEXAS. First of all, so many of you jumped on this FALSE accusation as being true, and bashed away without DOCUMENTATION or verifying, or posting a link. blink.gif THE very same basis you use to start your bashing to begin with... pretty stupid I might add, but very hypocritical. huh.gif

I am sick of hearing all the negative crap... as Thumpers mom would say, "if you don't have something nice to say, then it's best to say nothing at all!"

We all have alot at stake in this investment, we are all playing the waiting game, and yes it is nerve wracking and frustrating when the LIES are posted. BUT if all you bashers are so damn smart, why should it bother you??? YOU are already so wise in this investment that you know it NOT to be true. So maybe instead of making it personal and attacking the person, maybe indicate it "may" be false and let the MODS do their job. Quit assuming every newbie is a PLANT and just hear to stir it up. Instead, allow them to post what they will and let it play out. If this doesn't stop, sooner or later we will be tossing out the baby with the bath water!! sad.gif

The RV will happen when it happens despite what Frank, TK, Scooter, Phoenix, Rudy, etc says... I admire MANY of the so-called gurus/experts on this site, mainly the ones that share detailed thought out intelligent "intel" or research. We all want this RV to happen yesterday, but the reality is, all of our discussion and bashing is not going to speed it up. Sure it's fun at times to hear some of the posts and read through, but I don't want to have to sift through 4 PAGES of BS and bashing to pull one kernel out the turd!

That's all I got... let the bashing begin! rolleyes.gif

dry.gif Speaking of MODS... can someone move this to OFF TOPIC or RUMORS etc..... my bad! ohmy.gif

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

There are certain people on here who have "taken" ownership, feeling it is their "right and duty" to police the internet airwaves... angry.gif last I checked, that's what the MODS are for isn't it? blink.gif

I am sick of hearing all the negative crap... as Thumpers mom would say, "if you don't have something nice to say, then it's best to say nothing at all!"

Thanks for your post (+) Holybowler...sometimes these things need to be said, and we all need to be reminded.

This is a great Information & Rumor forum...let's keep it that way...!!!

The following link was written in May 2010, and Adam made it a sticky...as a reminder to all of us...none are exempted, IMO...! Blessings....RON B)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post. It's quite true that there are some (not many) here INCLUDING mods that think they are smarter than the average bear,and don't mind telling you so. This a speculative investment and NO ONE knows when & if it will bear fruit. There are some that I read and absorb info from (scooter,adam,sonny,GG,& phoenix), others I either read for entertainment or just don't pay any attention to. This of course is jmo and is subject to debate-GO RV BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post, Holybowler! I was thinking the same thing! The truth will be evident to all soon enough and there is a major difference between bashing and giving others a warning if you feel the post could be to the detriment of everyone. Disagree if you feel you should but you don't have to be degrading to the poster in doing so.

Otherwise: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!"

If you must bash, just use the + or - buttons. That should relieve some of the stress. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Holybowler.....What is happening on this site, is mirrored in our society. If "you are not right", based on my definition of "right" I have the obligation to smash you with personal attacks. I don't get it. Because I can hide behind a user name, a one dimensional communication mechanism, the written word, I don't have to be courageous, courteous, respectful, honorable?

The written word is horrible for communication, in my opinion. When I type / write something that is read, the reader's mood will determine my perspective. So, if the reader is in a good mood, I may be given the benefit of the doubt and I believe the reverse is true. If you are in a lousy mood, read what I wrote / typed, you may feel compelled to crush me.

Flash back to 9/11....remember how angry we were? America had to do something.....well, think how kind we were to others on 9/12 and beyond. We were amazingly tolerant. Today, that sentiment has passed. Too bad.

I'd like folks to consider this when posting their responses, etc. Do I have the courage to say what I am saying to the person's face? Would I? Some how I suspect many will say they do, though chances are, since there is no way it could happen, they wouldn't. They are cowards plain and simple! Sorry for the personal attack. Chances are you know who you are, the cowards.

For you newbies, welcome. Bring everything you can to this site. If you are criticized for your post because you are a "newbie", consider the source of the criticism. If you are criticized for a lack of facts, well, you might have more work to do.

For all the gurus / experts, I hold you to the same standard: If you have an opinion be sure we know it's an opinion. If you present something as a fact, PROVE IT!

For all the HATERS, get over it. Do you think you get extra credit, when you die, for being right about a post on a blog?

We need to focus on Getting it Right, not Being Right.B)

Can't we all just get along.....Rodney King

• Upvote 4

That was a good venting. I'm with you about much of the inflammatory and unproductive posts and responses on DV. Apparently, it's too easy for some to get wrapped up in an unhealthy, insecure and sociologically warped vortex, losing sight of what most of us are here for, first and foremost...

TIMELY NEWS about Iraq WHICH MIGHT BE RELEVANT to our Dinar RV endeavor.

Even though there are some (a few more than others) who like to post inappropriate content for the wrong reasons, there is still much good to be found here posted by many great folks trying to help. I'm sure you, though frustrated, are aware of that.

Take a deep breath and keep weeding through. I find myself doing that a lot whilst rooting out relevant information. :)

• Upvote 3

BAMBI

yeah yeah, the SPELLING POLICE are out in full force. Too small for my old eyes to notice and you CANNOT edit that part or I would have changed it already... thanks again to all who serve the working English teachers across this great land and help to keep this forum LITERATE. tongue.gif

That's all I got... let the bashing begin!

Now, after that long speech about being nice and kind to everyone, you close with an open invitation for people to do exactly what you are against. "LET THE BASHING BEGIN". So, you are damed if you do, and damed if you don't"

This forum should be set up according to level of inteligence. Some of us are offended by the immaturity of some of the posters. Rumors are expected and accepted, but propoganda and lies are intolerable.

Now that is about as immature as it comes. "I am smarter than you, No your not! Yes, I am, No your not!! Yes, I am...... i could see that conversation going on for a while.

This forum should be set up according to level of inteligence. Some of us are offended by the immaturity of some of the posters. Rumors are expected and accepted, but propoganda and lies are intolerable.

Who determines? And what are they're qualifications? IMO instead change the forum titles, ie....................PC correct info (for the easily offended),Fiction/Rumor, Verifiable Fact/Info/Intel & "In this Corner"(for those who would like a more spirited conversation). GO RV BABY!!!!!

Edited by caz1104

I hadn't read anything I thought was "Bashing". Guess I just totally missed it........ in a really good mood...... or too stupid to recognize it (the bashing).

I also was lurking and reading for quite some time before registering and then joining VIP and there's a good reason, who wants the BS that most of you spew?!?! BLINDSIDE mentioned something about the "lower denoms", everyone bashed him right away, he claimed he was in Iraq, people went so far as to trace his ISP, but as Sonny pointed out, if you work through a network, your ISP will come THROUGH your home base, which in his case was TEXAS. First of all, so many of you jumped on this FALSE accusation as being true, and bashed away without DOCUMENTATION or verifying, or posting a link. blink.gif THE very same basis you use to start your bashing to begin with... pretty stupid I might add, but very hypocritical. huh.gif

We all have alot at stake in this investment, we are all playing the waiting game, and yes it is nerve wracking and frustrating when the LIES are posted. BUT if all you bashers are so damn smart, why should it bother you??? YOU are already so wise in this investment that you know it NOT to be true. So maybe instead of making it personal and attacking the person, maybe indicate it "may" be false and let the MODS do their job. Quit assuming every newbie is a PLANT and just hear to stir it up. Instead, allow them to post what they will and let it play out. If this doesn't stop, sooner or later we will be tossing out the baby with the bath water!! sad.gif

The RV will happen when it happens despite what Frank, TK, Scooter, Phoenix, Rudy, etc says... I admire MANY of the so-called gurus/experts on this site, mainly the ones that share detailed thought out intelligent "intel" or research. We all want this RV to happen yesterday, but the reality is, all of our discussion and bashing is not going to speed it up. Sure it's fun at times to hear some of the posts and read through, but I don't want to have to sift through 4 PAGES of BS and bashing to pull one kernel out the turd!

dry.gif Speaking of MODS... can someone move this to OFF TOPIC or RUMORS etc..... my bad! ohmy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Holybowler for the Post! I read through everything and Post very little. I must say in the beginning I was a little nervous to post anything for fear that I would ask a question that some one would consider dumb and bash me. :lol:

But now I do not give a SH@T! If I have a question I am going to ask regardless of what anyone thinks or says there are more caring kind people on this site who are willing to guide you through then the bashers. So I gravitate toward them.

I know everyone does not have my personality so I am glad that you took the time to Post! ;)

SchelBelle