Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks for the C.C. Adam, Sonny and Scooter

Eddinar

Thanks guys for yout time tonight. It was a little rocky there for a while with people getting kicked off. I even hung up after it went silent for a few minutes and tried to call back but the call was locked. My business partner was on so I called him and he conferenced me back in about 15 min. into the call and all was fine after that. Maybe there is a way to do skype CC so the lines don't get bogged down. Anyhow, thanks again guys.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thanks guys for yout time tonight. It was a little rocky there for a while with people getting kicked off. I even hung up after it went silent for a few minutes and tried to call back but the call was locked. My business partner was on so I called him and he conferenced me back in about 15 min. into the call and all was fine after that. Maybe there is a way to do skype CC so the lines don't get bogged down. Anyhow, thanks again guys.

eddinar can you or anyone give the rest of us a summary as to what was said for those of us who missed it...any info or updates would be great...thx in advance

It wasn't only rocky...it was gone. I had 17 emails and calls from those that got cutoff...I was gone after scooter. Buy Hey...what can I say but POURITFORWARD so the rest of us can hear. If someone will summarize the call it will be great. I'm tired of listening to scratchy calls and cut off calls. It's a bit unprofessional. NO...I'm not being negative...just sayin.....Thanks in advance to whoever does it.

• Upvote 2

Scooter made some good points and brought up about the 195 billion that Iraq would lose come Nov. 2 due to the Gov't not being formed and having a seated gov't sign off on the budget. Also, Ch.7 sanctions articles came out today which were good...There was nothing really new, it was just a nice change to listen in instead of reading all the time. I'm sure they will post a transcript of the CC. It was recorded.

Scooter made some good points and brought up about the 195 billion that Iraq would lose come Nov. 2 due to the Gov't not being formed and having a seated gov't sign off on the budget. Also, Ch.7 sanctions articles came out today which were good...There was nothing really new, it was just a nice change to listen in instead of reading all the time. I'm sure they will post a transcript of the CC. It was recorded.

Eddinar...I've been reading a lot as we all have but I don't recall the Ch 7 sanction article that came out today and am not finding it :( . Do you have a thumbnail synopsis of it or the link of which you speak? Thanks in advance.

ANY IDEA WHEN THE RECORDED CONF. CALL WILL BE POSTED?

I think this is the post:

Kuwait declares end to the pending files with Iraq21/09/2010Arbil, September 21 ( Akaniwz ) - The Kuwait of the United Nations headquarters in New York, ending the outstanding problems with Iraq, including the approval of the out of Baghdad the wrath of the seventh item on the agreement with the Secretary Ban Ki -moon, after realizing Iraq to complete the implementation of decisions and commitments International relevant to them.

And a newspaper said close to the circles of the Kuwaiti government , under the headline , on Tuesday, on its front page ( Mohammad Al : the end of the outstanding issues with Iraq), "Sheikh Nasser Mohammad Al- Prime Minister announced his agreement with the Secretary- General Ban Ki- moon for an end to outstanding issues With Iraq. "

The newspaper quoted Mohammad Al "Kuwait is the first country you wish to get out of Iraq the wrath of the seventh item , this means that Iraq has completed the implementation of resolutions and international obligations. "

He said Mohammad Al- he " emphasized over and over again our readiness to help Iraq, and we in fact help him in completing the implementation of decisions, because this is the way out from under Chapter VII. " explaining that he " agreed with the Secretary-General on the importance of completing the implementation of these resolutions and end all outstanding issues " .

Iraq had announced on 19 September this in a statement of the spokesman for his government Ali al-Dabbagh 's ( Akaniwz ) that " Iraq has begun its first step to resolve outstanding problems with Kuwait by installing border markers of the land boundary between the two countries , demonstrating the commitment of Iraq with United Nations resolutions , Stressing that the Iraqi government is working on activating the unification of oilfields common that could be where a joint investment between the two audit third party, include this step also solve the problem of farm common border in the town of Safwan in Basra province and belonging to the farmers Iraqis.

While Bush's Chief of the Arab nation in the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry, Jassim Mubaraki (l Akaniwz ) on September 14 that " there are no outstanding issues with Iraq, and found minor problems , we have joint commissions on border demarcation and plantation of joint and fishermen and coastal waters as well as expanding Safwan border port and joint oil fields , and take these problems to be solved in the future . "

For his part, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon , citing Times that "the United Nations will continue to urge Iraq to complete the implementation of Security Council resolutions relevant , and make sure its full commitment to Security Council resolution 833 . " Wishing to " accelerate the formation of Iraq after a new Iraqi government to the implementation of the remainder of those obligations to close all these files . "

The past twenty years the adoption of resolution 661 UN Security Council resolution, the second took place against Iraq after its invasion of Kuwait in August 1990, the under which Iraq under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations and imposed on him an economic embargo has frozen his assets in banks worldwide. According to the resolution, Iraq remain under the requirements of Chapter VII to confirm that United Nations Security Council commitment to Baghdad, all international resolutions concerning the occupation of Kuwait, including the issue of reparations. and after the implementation of resolution 986 known oil-for food, the United Nations to develop 5% of the proceeds of sale of Iraqi oil Since 1997 in a special fund to compensate Kuwait for losses suffered as a result of the invasion.

However, Kuwait has sought since the fall of the former regime in the spring of 2003 to establish diplomatic relations firm with Baghdad , referring to being considered for Iraq on the basis of its new political friend , at which sent Baghdad in mid- year, the first ambassador to Kuwait to establish " strategic relations "document , In Kuwait has sent its first ambassador to Baghdad since 2008.

The common border between the two sides , one of the most important points of contention so far, and which the Kuwaitis are demanding demarcation , as well as for a file which resulted in substantial damages paid by Iraq of Kuwait.

The Undersecretary of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry , however, Abawi , had confirmed to ( Akaniwz ) on August 23 last that "Iraq has paid so far allocated 30 billion dollars in debts to Kuwait, and remained , including the amount of 22 billion dollars. " stressed that Baghdad is seeking to end the file of debt and compensation Kuwait exit The wrath of the seventh item soon. affirming his country's commitment to international resolutions of the Security Council on its neighbor Kuwait to close this file without delay.

• Upvote 2

Eddinar...I've been reading a lot as we all have but I don't recall the Ch 7 sanction article that came out today and am not finding it :( . Do you have a thumbnail synopsis of it or the link of which you speak? Thanks in advance.

The Iraq / Kuwait file was closed, now there is just the WMD and the oil for food program to be closed...which could happen any day and after closure, they can be released from Ch. 7...Oh yeah, Scooter made reference to Ch. 7 being a hybrid where the sanctions on trade would be lifted but still give Iraq protection from being sued from countries that are still PO'd with them...this was his opinion....the article was posted this morning....here it is...

I dont want to prejudge but I think alot of people were expecting some info we haven't heard yet on the CC call... look forward to listening nonetheless...

It was pretty brutal at the beginning...I guess that's what happens when there are 2400 + people on the call...the lines can't handle that much volume...I'm sure it will be better next time. I would think it will be posted tomorrow.

Edited by Eddinar

email from adam just now...here it is:

Eddie,

Well, well, well! Apparently the conferencing

system we were using is NOT built to handle

that many callers!

If you tried to call, or did call and then got

kicked off...

Please accept my apologies.

The call was at 3000 people BEFORE 8PM,

and at 5 minutes after the count was past 4000.

Apparently that was WAY too many! (The host

emailed me and gave me a good scolding.)

Looks like we'll be finding a BETTER conference

call system!

Anyway, the call will be up by Thursday morning -

I'll send you a link!

Again, my apologies if you were blocked or one of

the thousands that got kicked off... I didn't do it

intentionally!

Stay tuned, I'll send you an email with the link as

soon as I get it up on the net.

Best regards!

- Adam Montana

http://dinarnews.net

P.S. PLEASE do not reply to this email! I'm working

as fast as I can to get the call up, emailing me will only

make it take longer!

Here is a short picture of what was talked about on the CC:

SCOOTER talked about:

1.) The timeline that has happened in IRAQ... he pointed out that over the past 90 - 120 days IRAQ has been distributing money to the providences

2.) OCT 1st is the starts the 4th QTR (usually there is a LOT of money that exchanges hands around this time each year)

3.) Thomas Reuters system MUST be in place with the ISX / CURRENCY for IRAQ to become internationally recognized

4.) WTO (World Trade Organiztion) meeting to take place (? date)

5.) OCT 15th (2003) was when the NEW DINAR first launched into the country (? could this be a good date for change in form of RV/RI ?)

ADAM and SCOOTER both contributed to the following:

1.) ISX (just general information) basically it is an investment option

2.) WARKA the news that it is in trouble is FALSE! WARKA is a STRONG BANKING SYSTEM (Adam does have an account with WARKA)

3.) That there will be a lot of RUMORS (false leads) abound as the RV/RI keeps getting closer

4.) IRAQ getting removal from OFAC issue was a GATEWAY TO THE RV/RI

5.) KUWAIT meeting with IRAQ sometime later this week or early next week (good sign)

6.) TAX ? ADAM stated that you need to talk to a TAX ADVISOR to get the best answer to this ? .... DINAR INVESTMENT could be taxed as a capital gains

7.) RV will most likely be seen between BANKS FIRST then hit the world market for the investors

8.) CH 7, HCL, & GOI not necessary prior to RV/RI .... AS LONG AS IRAQ HAS A PLAN

9.) CH 7 may stay in place as a HYBRID SITUATION.... meaning IRAQ would have some sanctions lifted while still being PROTECTED from lawsuits

10.) IMF ARTICLE 8 moved to ARTICLE 4 basically IRAQ knew what they were doing by maintaining a stable currency and inflation rate over the past few years

11.) KUWAIT wants their MONEY (debt owed to them for the invasion)

12.) IMF demanded 2010-2011 budget (MARCH 7th elections was trigger for the start of the process for an RV)

13.) NOV 2nd (HARD DATE) 2011 budget needs to be approved by this date.... $195 BILLION funding from donor countries at stake.

14.) ADAM / SCOOTER did not and would not give a DATE / RATE ..... BUT simply stated that it is going to be a TRUST issue between IRAQ and BUSINESS to make the RATE be worth more than basically $0.10 to $0.80

ADAM, SCOOTER, and SONNY were all kicked off of the system at the start of the CC.... LUCKILY ADAM and SCOOTER were able to get back on, BUT SONNY was not as lucky.

IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS ANY OTHER INFO THAT I MISSED .... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS IT ON

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK ADAM, SCOOTER, AND SOONY FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK THAT THE PUT INTO THIS CC

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE DINAR VET BLOGGERS / FORUM CONTRIBUTORS FOR THEIR GREAT INPUT AND NEWS ARTICLES

• Upvote 17

Anyone considered doing podcasts instead of conference calls?

Or maybe setting up a free online personal radio station?

People can log in, listen, and email in questions

or call them in via Skype.

Where's k98nights?

He's got radio experience.

Could the online radio idea work?

"This is DJ A.M. in the pm, on K-DNR,

bringin' all the cool intel on a hot little topic called Dinar.

I got DJ Sonny workin' the board and DJ Scooter

workin' the phones, so give me a call on the

Skype line and let's get this party started...".

• Upvote 4

<br />I was on the conference call from beginning to end and NEVER heard the surprise Adam said he was going to have for us.  Hopefully, he can post something in the VIP section.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Oh... I thought the "Surprise" was... the Adam's special guests... Sonny & Scooter...

Great job Adam, Sonny & Scooter! Thank you for sharing your time & knowledge with us.

It was good to hear them talk about WARKA too. Glad I didn't pull my money out.

There's too much to gain to lose now :)

• Upvote 1

email from adam just now...here it is:

Eddie,

Well, well, well! Apparently the conferencing

system we were using is NOT built to handle

that many callers!

If you tried to call, or did call and then got

kicked off...

Please accept my apologies.

The call was at 3000 people BEFORE 8PM,

and at 5 minutes after the count was past 4000.

Apparently that was WAY too many! (The host

emailed me and gave me a good scolding.)

Looks like we'll be finding a BETTER conference

call system!

Anyway, the call will be up by Thursday morning -

I'll send you a link!

Again, my apologies if you were blocked or one of

the thousands that got kicked off... I didn't do it

intentionally!

Stay tuned, I'll send you an email with the link as

soon as I get it up on the net.

Best regards!

- Adam Montana

http://dinarnews.net

P.S. PLEASE do not reply to this email! I'm working

as fast as I can to get the call up, emailing me will only

make it take longer!

• Upvote 1

<br />Anyone considered doing podcasts instead of conference calls?<br />Or maybe setting up a free online personal radio station?<br />People can log in, listen, and email in questions<br />or call them in via Skype.<br /><br />Where's k98nights?<br />He's got radio experience.<br />Could the online radio idea work?<br /><br /><i>"This is DJ A.M. in the pm, on K-DNR,<br />bringin' all the cool intel on a hot little topic called Dinar.<br />I got DJ Sonny workin' the board and DJ Scooter<br />workin' the phones, so give me a call on the<br />Skype line and let's get this party started..."</i>.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Great idea parrot! They could use internet radio BLOGTALKRADIO is free, popular and easy.

I think they could also stream live video on a USTREAM channel and we could all watch and chat with them.

It's free, it works well and it's interactive and very very simple.

• Upvote 1

Eddinar,

Thanks for your Post of Adam's E-mail...

It never feels good to get kicked of line, when your so into it...

Like a good move and a Black Out with the Power...

Thursday, I will hear the tape with the Head set....

Great Job, Adam!

and Thanks for sharing it to us Eddinar...

YNOTCTONY

The Iraq / Kuwait file was closed, now there is just the WMD and the oil for food program to be closed...which could happen any day and after closure, they can be released from Ch. 7...Oh yeah, Scooter made reference to Ch. 7 being a hybrid where the sanctions on trade would be lifted but still give Iraq protection from being sued from countries that are still PO'd with them...this was his opinion....the article was posted this morning....here it is...

It was pretty brutal at the beginning...I guess that's what happens when there are 2400 + people on the call...the lines can't handle that much volume...I'm sure it will be better next time. I would think it will be posted tomorrow.

thanks bball and eddinar for those clarifications on the ChVII issue that I missed. I now know why I missed that one...those Iraqi articles are hard to follow and get a confidence with what I read. Thanks for making sense of it for me. Upshot...it appears the hardest part that needed to be remedied was this border issue. Food for oil and the "WMD" should be simple and therefore a technicality which means, dare I say, a GOI gets announced and then...I can't say it. :unsure: Not a bash or disagreement, but I hope Epoch is wrong with his analysis of what he sees as an RV.

Here is a short picture of what was talked about on the CC:

SCOOTER talked about:

1.) The timeline that has happened in IRAQ... he pointed out that over the past 90 - 120 days IRAQ has been distributing money to the providences

2.) OCT 1st is the starts the 4th QTR (usually there is a LOT of money that exchanges hands around this time each year)

3.) Thomas Reuters system MUST be in place with the ISX / CURRENCY for IRAQ to become internationally recognized

4.) WTO (World Trade Organiztion) meeting to take place (? date)

5.) OCT 15th (2003) was when the NEW DINAR first launched into the country (? could this be a good date for change in form of RV/RI ?)

ADAM and SCOOTER both contributed to the following:

1.) ISX (just general information) basically it is an investment option

2.) WARKA the news that it is in trouble is FALSE! WARKA is a STRONG BANKING SYSTEM (Adam does have an account with WARKA)

3.) That there will be a lot of RUMORS (false leads) abound as the RV/RI keeps getting closer

4.) IRAQ getting removal from OFAC issue was a GATEWAY TO THE RV/RI

5.) KUWAIT meeting with IRAQ sometime later this week or early next week (good sign)

6.) TAX ? ADAM stated that you need to talk to a TAX ADVISOR to get the best answer to this ? .... DINAR INVESTMENT could be taxed as a capital gains

7.) RV will most likely be seen between BANKS FIRST then hit the world market for the investors

8.) CH 7, HCL, & GOI not necessary prior to RV/RI .... AS LONG AS IRAQ HAS A PLAN

9.) CH 7 may stay in place as a HYBRID SITUATION.... meaning IRAQ would have some sanctions lifted while still being PROTECTED from lawsuits

10.) IMF ARTICLE 8 moved to ARTICLE 4 basically IRAQ knew what they were doing by maintaining a stable currency and inflation rate over the past few years

11.) KUWAIT wants their MONEY (debt owed to them for the invasion)

12.) IMF demanded 2010-2011 budget (MARCH 7th elections was trigger for the start of the process for an RV)

13.) NOV 2nd (HARD DATE) 2011 budget needs to be approved by this date.... $195 BILLION funding from donor countries at stake.

14.) ADAM / SCOOTER did not and would not give a DATE / RATE ..... BUT simply stated that it is going to be a TRUST issue between IRAQ and BUSINESS to make the RATE be worth more than basically $0.10 to $0.80

ADAM, SCOOTER, and SONNY were all kicked off of the system at the start of the CC.... LUCKILY ADAM and SCOOTER were able to get back on, BUT SONNY was not as lucky.

IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS ANY OTHER INFO THAT I MISSED .... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS IT ON

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK ADAM, SCOOTER, AND SOONY FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK THAT THE PUT INTO THIS CC

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE DINAR VET BLOGGERS / FORUM CONTRIBUTORS FOR THEIR GREAT INPUT AND NEWS ARTICLES

Well done txgizmo! Great job at taking those minutes. One question. #14. Is that saying that the "trust" issue between Iraq and business (what business is my question) is supposed to drive an RV between .10 and .80 US I guess? Thanks in advance. Just wasn't clear on that one point.

• Upvote 1