Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD REPLY TO QUESTION ABOUT SOURCE AUTHENTICITY

Eddinar

Here are two more responses I thought were worth reading

please don’t take what I said as me being frustrated with you. It’s just this… I have been given specifics. MOST of the time I do not receive details. For me, “proof” comes in three forms as it pertains to this investment:

1) Physical evidence I can see with my own eyes and touch with my own hands

2) The caliber of the person I receive the information from (trust)

3) The status or involvement of the individual from whom I receive the information

When one or all three of these is involved when I receive information, I take note. The rest I simply take is information to reference. As such, I believe what is shared here on this site helps me reference ALL information.

Now, most of us have no ability to include the above 3 items when reading the information shared here. But, I’m a believer that MOST of the information we do read is given in good faith and with truthful intent (through my experience following this investment, I’ve come to know who is truthful and who isn’t). So, if I can take ALL that is shared on this site, then wrap it up with the information i receive in the above-stated manner, I find myself feeling pretty good about my investment.

I then try and share that excitement and anticipation with the rest of you, if for nothing more than to cheer you up and help you maintain the “faith” required in this difficult journey. Again, I hope this helps you understand where I’m coming form, and that you can appreciate what I’m trying to do to help all of you. For those who have followed my site and my writings for as long as I have been sharing, I know you understand that I DO NOT “PUMP” information, but simply get excited at times. Please just hang in there…

Just so everyone knows, I have NOT been told to “stand down” by anyone or anything. I don’t know what to think when I hear such comments made by different “sharers” of information. The only thing I can figure is that they have been careless with the information given them, and as such they needed their hands slapped. I have and continue to always be careful with what is shared on my site. I’ve learned through sad experience that one must be extra careful when sharing things of a sensitive nature. I guess life has just hammered me enough to create a little wisdom somewhere in my thick head.

Because I do have a natural gift of being able to express myself, even the gift of persuasion, I feel tremendous pressure to be a worthy steward. That is why I do not share much. That is why you read restraint in my words. I don’t wish to expose myself or you to the kind of hype and excitement that would come from sharing all that I know, let alone the claims of legal liability.

Also, I believe that what has been shared with me is NOT MY BUSINESS, and as such, it is NOT MY BUSINESS to share with others. I respect those who are in power, and who need MY support in allowing things to roll out the way they should without my interference. The ONLY REASON I would share would be because I would want to follow the lust of my heart to bring vain attention to myself because of my postings. I’m sorry, but I won’t do it, regardless of the pressure I feel to help all of you completely understand where I’m coming from. In this regard, I guess I’ll just have to be the bad guy and lose hype points.

Those powerful, kind, God-fearing, genuine, professional, grounded, servicing, and striving people who I wish to draw towards me in this life will understand my words above. Those who I do NOT wish to be part of my life will only remain frustrated. I truly can’t please everyone, but I will do my best in my life to please my Heavenly Father, and those who I call my family and friends. Even they don’t know everything I hear, but they trust me, and they know I will let them know if it’s something big. Until then, they wait and know I won’t forget them, nor I you.

Here are two more responses I thought were worth reading

Shawn, I agree with your sentiments. This is my first post, but have monitored the site for almost two years when I first bought dinar. It can be extremely frustrating to break down all of the intel, rumors, etc. and see whats real and what is pure BS. I do believe we are very fortunate to have people who really do care about the rest of us on this site ( even the newbies, lol) and will share with the best intentions for all of us. The others who are not so truthful, oh well, I choose to mostly ignore those posts and keep the faith. I too have told many in my family and a few select friends, and only a couple were willing to take the risk. Some told me it was a scam, I was crazy, etc., but I still believe this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity. God Bless all of us and I pray that this happens soon

Edited by getrdone
  • Upvote 1