Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

California Bought Dinars

wmawhite

Just got this from another forum.............................

However, we have eye-witness account that dinars are headed to California. Arnold must know something is up.

Originally Posted by kdog36 View Post

My brother in law called me last night. I know for a fact that there were dinars moving in vehicles to airports ready to fly out to CA.

I know I am a believe when I see it guy but he would not just call me at midnight saying get my stuff ready.

I have messaged an admin in this forum to ask. I trust my brother in law with my life and he a man of god.

So take it for what you. Will. I have hunch that ther was more than just his money moving last night

This is great........We know that California is broke!!! So did Arnold buy the dinars????

Edited by wmawhite
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

However, we have eye-witness account that dinars are headed to California. Arnold must know something is up.

My brother in law called me last night. I know for a fact that there were dinars moving in vehicles to airports ready to fly out to CA.

I know I am a believe when I see it guy but he would not just call me at midnight saying get my stuff ready.

I have messaged an admin in this forum to ask. I trust my brother in law with my life and he a man of god.

So take it for what you. Will. I have hunch that ther was more than just his money moving last night

This is great........We know that California is broke!!! So did Arnold buy the dinars????

You can throw that one in with Donald Trumps' story of his big buy. "Vehicles" to "airports" how many plane loads is he getting?

• Upvote 3

Hey wilma...er a wma......now that you know that Arnie is buying some aren't you glad I twisted your arm to get some:??!

and is that YOUR eyewitness or someone elses?

you don't know me

• Upvote 1

Well, I think it would be great for CA if Arnold bought some IQD. Sort of strange, but it would be the smart thing to do. I am living out here and man is it getting rough trying to find a job. I am ready to head back home to Texas.

I think it should have been a requirement for every state and all the companies that got a loan from the country, BUY IQD B)

Arnold didn't get rich by sitting on his hands. Would be cool if he left office with the state in the black. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hey wilma...er a wma......now that you know that Arnie is buying some aren't you glad I twisted your arm to get some:??!

and is that YOUR eyewitness or someone elses?

you don't know me

It is a rumor from another site that I am trying to lighten everyone up with some humor..................California being broke and the Governor buying dinars,........ha....ha.........ha

Some of you are just amazing..........take a chill pill and try to enjoy life!!!

• Upvote 1

LOL. These rumors get more ridiculous every day. Unless Arnold bought dinars himself as a "gift" to Cah-lee-fornyah, it's not happenin. And plane loads???? Just picture how many 25,000 dinar notes even a small plane would hold. Are you kidding me? Seriously? :P

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 1

LOL. These rumors get more ridiculous every day. Unless Arnold bought dinars himself as a "gift" to Cah-lee-fornyah, it's not happenin. And plane loads???? Just picture how many 25,000 dinar notes even a small plane would hold. Are you kidding me? Seriously? :P

Just trying lighten it up some................

It is a rumor from another site that I am trying to lighten everyone up with some humor..................California being broke and the Governor buying dinars,........ha....ha.........ha

Read more:

• Upvote 2

DinarTrade is in California. It's probably Ali's shipment. I think this is a bad sign if their still shipping Dinars over here. They should be going back to Iraq. RoyalNorthBeach.com

DinarTrade is in California. It's probably Ali's shipment. I think this is a bad sign if their still shipping Dinars over here. They should be going back to Iraq. RoyalNorthBeach.com

I believe that he buys his out of Dubai and this would be an amount from possibly two days ago. For Ali, this would be good/