Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fall of the Year.

Mr. Phonics

It's that time of the year, leaves turning colors, pumpkins, pumpkin pie, turkeys....ah, fall! And yes, the time of the year when Dinar rumors shoot through the roof! Please folks, I'm not trying to be a "wet blanket," but there are so many "newbies" that are so excited by all the rumors. Let me tell you, this happens every fall. After the summer lull, the rumors go through the roof until after the holidays, then they die down some. I bought my Dinar, one fall, because somebody told me, "it was happening next week!" I hope this time it really does happen, BUT I feel I needed to say "reality check!" Please, everyone, take rumors with "a grain of salt." Don't let these rumors rob you of precious moments with your family this holiday season. Get off the computer and enjoy life! There's more to life than Dinar! :) Cheers, everyone!

GOOOOO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Lots of newbies with lots of rumors. Welcome, as we were all newbies once.

Go RV now.

Ditto, welcome. I was not trying to put any one who is new to DV, down. I was just trying to help someone settle down and take a deep breath. I've seen too many people get too involved in nothing more than rumors and then it affects every aspect of their lives.

• Upvote 1

I'm curious, as a " Newbie ", in all the past falls which one did our combat troops pull out, the IQD showed up as a currency on the major trading sites, OFAC was lifted, most of Iraq's debt forgiven, The WTO talked about Iraq joining the organization, the country has no infrastructure for their citizens ( actually that's probably been a long time ) their supply of toilet paper was at this low of a level, a general election was held that year and America was so far in the tub????

• Upvote 1

I'm curious, as a " Newbie ", in all the past falls which one did our combat troops pull out, the IQD showed up as a currency on the major trading sites, OFAC was lifted, most of Iraq's debt forgiven, The WTO talked about Iraq joining the organization, the country has no infrastructure for their citizens ( actually that's probably been a long time ) their supply of toilet paper was at this low of a level, a general election was held that year and America was so far in the tub????

Skypilot, some of your points are well taken, but had you been around for the "other falls" you would have seen that there have always been multiple reasons provided for the necessity of the RV occurring at that particular time, and each time, the reasons came and went and our RV failed to occur. Obviously, every year further progress has been made, and it always looks as though this is the time that it most certainly has to happen..... yet it never has. The rumors always sound great, and seem to improve (to some degree) in quality as time goes by. In addition, we've learned that some things which are presented as "facts" rather than rumor often turn out to be untrue. It definitely looks better now than it ever has, but I think the point Mr.Phonics was trying to make is that "it always does," and that it's good to be optimistic, yet at the same time, extremely cautious. B)

• Upvote 6

Man, see, you proved my point. You can't respond to my post without getting irritated. Let me tell you something, there will always be something for the "gurus" to shout about "rv monday!" Always. They will always have something. We are getting closer, but guess what? It will happen when it happens and not a moment sooner. I don't believe any one has "insider information" that is 100% reliable. Sit back, have a coke and smile!!! :)

Skypilot, some of your points are well taken, but had you been around for the "other falls" you would have seen that there have always been multiple reasons provided for the necessity of the RV occurring at that particular time, and each time, the reasons came and went and our RV failed to occur. Obviously, every year further progress has been made, and it always looks as though this is the time that it most certainly has to happen..... yet it never has. The rumors always sound great, and seem to improve (to some degree) in quality as time goes by. In addition, we've learned that some things which are presented as "facts" rather than rumor often turn out to be untrue. It definitely looks better now than it ever has, but I think the point Mr.Phonics was trying to make is that "it always does," and that it's good to be optimistic, yet at the same time, extremely cautious. B)

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself.

• Upvote 3

Ok, I admit, I am a newbie.....I have not been around for the past falls.... I am excited, I will not deny that.....I so much enjoy the comments and so called theories.....I am not stupid and take the rumors with a grain of salt....the way I see it....I do have an asset....it may or may not pay off, but ....when I bought my dinar, I would be hard pressed to find it at a lower value....if I take a 15-20% loss, that is a good investment!, well worth the risk......Keep it coming my new friends.....I am pumped...(not a pumper)...LOL

MR PHONICS, THIS IS TIM! SORRY I DIDNT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL! YOUR COOL WITH TIM! THANKS FOR FRENDS! IM LEARNING ALOT ABOUT THESE COMPUTERS, MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE DIED FROM OVARIAN CANCER! SORRY TO ALL THESE PEOPLE IF OLE TIM PUT THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE!! IM STILL LEARNING! MY SON IS IN DC AND AMEY AND RACHEL HAS THERE ASS INTO BOYS! WOULDNT YA KNOW WITH YOUNG GIRLS!! TIMS STUCK!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

MR PHONICS, THIS IS TIM! SORRY I DIDNT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL! YOUR COOL WITH TIM! THANKS FOR FRENDS! IM LEARNING ALOT ABOUT THESE COMPUTERS, MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE DIED FROM OVARIAN CANCER! SORRY TO ALL THESE PEOPLE IF OLE TIM PUT THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE!! IM STILL LEARNING! MY SON IS IN DC AND AMEY AND RACHEL HAS THERE ASS INTO BOYS! WOULDNT YA KNOW WITH YOUNG GIRLS!! TIMS STUCK!!!!!!

Aw, my condolences on the passing of your wife.

Am sorry about your wife too...I know I would be crazy if I lost mine...

Is that why you are talking in the third person or are you trying to emulate the Great One, the Rock? The rock says this...

As a newbie, I can't see why we would believe anyone who gives us a date. Frankly Iraq is just starting to get it's act together. Contracts being signed for oil, housing etc...I personally don't think any RV will happen until these projects are completed and start making $$ for Iraq and it's people, which could be 1-2 yrs from now. If it happens before then, GREAT. But I'm not holding my breath. I believe it will happen, but WHEN, we do not know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tim, I am also sorry for your loss, it is very painful for someone you love to died. If your a newbie welcome.

Oddly enough, this is an excellent study in economics and politics. We can all learn a little from everyone. Us newer Dinar followers can sometimes ask a question which either hasn't been asked or at least hasn't been asked in a certain way. The answers to those questions can often be food for thought for even the most advanced Dinar Vet.

I've observed a lot, and I mean a lot!, of very rude answers to very simple questions asked by folks just wanting some information. I see quite a bit of animosity towards those who aren't as informed by some who might be considered disgruntled. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NEWBIES AND NEWCOMERS ARE IGNORANT (MEANING LACKING INFORMATION), NOT STUPID (MEANING LACKING COMMON SENSE). As we ask, we learn. So what if we ask the same question more than once. We rely on the kindness of those who know more to share and enlighten us so that we may become wiser as well.

I appreciate every comment and response, whether it agrees with my personal opinions and beliefs or not. I try to be patient and understanding with those who are gruff in their responses. It's easier for me to be. I haven't had multiple disappointments for several years because it hasn't happened yet. I can't offer sympathy, but I can offer empathy. I do know what it's like to suffer continual disappointment and how hard it is to keep hope alive in spite of circumstances.

Please let my hope encourage any who are having a hard time. Let any us who can offer a kind word to those who are obviously getting discouraged. Let this "family" be one upon which the bridge of success and mutual understanding is built.

LET THIS BE AN OPEN INVITATION: ANY ONE WHO NEEDS A KIND WORD OF HOPE, ENCOURAGEMENT, OR JUST A "HANG IN THERE BABY!" DROP ME NOTE! I'LL DO MY BEST.

• Upvote 6

It's that time of the year, leaves turning colors, pumpkins, pumpkin pie, turkeys....ah, fall! And yes, the time of the year when Dinar rumors shoot through the roof! Please folks, I'm not trying to be a "wet blanket," but there are so many "newbies" that are so excited by all the rumors. Let me tell you, this happens every fall. After the summer lull, the rumors go through the roof until after the holidays, then they die down some. I bought my Dinar, one fall, because somebody told me, "it was happening next week!" I hope this time it really does happen, BUT I feel I needed to say "reality check!" Please, everyone, take rumors with "a grain of salt." Don't let these rumors rob you of precious moments with your family this holiday season. Get off the computer and enjoy life! There's more to life than Dinar! smile.gif Cheers, everyone!

GOOOOO RV!!!!!

Well Said Mr. Phonics - I do agree to a point, this is the time we seem to get most of the rumors.

You will have to admit though, this has been a fantastic year for Iraq.

So much has taken place in the past few months, that of course has never happened in the past.

Now if they would just get their government formed - we might just see some real movement towards the Good For All.

Thanks for the post Mr. Phonics

GoRV.gif

The reason I stay on these boards is that the rumors.....the lies....the criticism....the love....the hatred....the elation....the despair....and the ongoing drama initiated by some self proclaimed guru's that have a need for adoration and find it here..................saves me money on my cable bill.......I don't have to pay for the channels with the reality shows......I have it all right here! Gotta love it!

• Upvote 3

I'm not a newbie but I am a newer member myself. I think that all of us who are newer will go through that phase where we are on pins and needles just waiting for this RV to happen :) Just the mere thought that my family who works so hard each and every day to provide....and I don't mean sitting on my butt waiting for my government check to arrive either....not that there's anything wrong with that if your family is truly in hard times right now.....anyway, just the mere fact that our lives could and will change in a moment when this RV happens. It is just too exciting of a phase for me to pass up :) When we decided to invest, we seriously did it souly for the what if factor. What if this actually RV and we are left standing there with our jaws on the floor while all our family lives become just a little bit easier. We would always have regretted it. I for one can say that I don't believe all the rumor's but I will admit that I do put a little hope in each and every one of them. This is going to change my family's life!!! Enjoying the excited phaze for sure!!!!!!

BTW.....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FALL!!!!

fallTree.jpg

Mr Tim..Yo,Philly Steve in here.My condolences for your loss.I am a Catholic Christian and am in the Funeral Ministry at the Parish.I help people prepare for the funeral of loved ones.Iam not a grief counselor,but have a sympathic ear Iam told.I have FAITH I got as a gift fromGod and my family.IMO you will see your dear wife again and it won't be an ave day.You will be together on your best day ever! That is what I say.I believe firmly in a lfe after we leave this temporary place.Our real home is Heaven and this is our journey here on earth to see what we got..At Death life is not ended,it is changed.

This is just like this Dinar project..A game of Faith and Hope.That is why Iam in it.For some money,you have Hope of a better life and you have Faith in each other .It also reminds me of a family[Heck Iam talking like Frank] with all the ups,downs and inbetweens with that.It is really a cool thing. I got to be retired and this is really a great thing for me. Not a lot of time needs to be spent and you spend it as and when you can.

I hope the project comes in for all of us.I have already gotten a lot of reward from it already.Iam looking for the BIG ONE though...Keep it going out there..