Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok now what? A 70% tax for foreign currency?

BANE

Just read it on a chat. That is ridiculous! That cannot possibly be true...Thoughts?

I would not get excited about this. Big business and big money will not stand for this type of taxation. Techically it is illegal even under our tax laws. It would be unenforcible and more than likely cause a revolution for sure. I really believe if this were true the GOP would be all over it and it would be big news so until you start seeing and hearing it on the big news channels I would not worry to much about it.

I'm confused...We are not traders...We buy from the bank or one of the Dinar traders...When i was overseas in the military and purchased the German mark, there was no tax when i exchanged my dollars for marks or when i exchanged for my dollar back. So why would we be taxed in this case...Doesn't make sense to me?

Edited by Snatcher

I was told the 70% tax on this was gona be due to what the US Goverment would call War Profiteering. Bash all you want really dont care.. Just passing on what I was told from diff people in the money world. As for how they do it.. Look at whos in office and there you go.