Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just found this (looks to good to be true) but praying it is (Med Chat 9/9)

patriotic party girl

to set the record straight, i have never said 5.26, what i was told is that it would come out at 1.80 or so then drop to around 1.00 if it goes through forex. thats all nothing more. i will be on chat tonight at some point to explain this whole forex thing, i think we have a good handle on it. thanks

Thanks as always Sonny1! GO RV in 2010!!!

Thanks Sonny1, I have never heard you say 5.26 I would have to buy myself new shorts because mine would have a big brown spot in them if it came out at that price!!! lol

Dude! . . . <dramatic pause> . . . you left a stain in my brain!! The "big brown spot" has left a scar!

• Upvote 1

to set the record straight, i have never said 5.26, what i was told is that it would come out at 1.80 or so then drop to around 1.00 if it goes through forex. thats all nothing more. i will be on chat tonight at some point to explain this whole forex thing, i think we have a good handle on it. thanks

Where do you find sonny1's chat room?

It was butterfly who asked the question "$5.26" ... neither med nor Sonny1 suggested a rate ... although I agree with Bumper64 that if it were so ... that the RI/RV would coincide with a banner underwear sales day!

Thanks for the post!

Doc. Dude! You're startin' to scare me. C'mon, confess: what are you seriously gonna do with those 526,000,000 pair of underwear?

Maynard