Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They need the currency on Forex

BETTYBOOP

Latest from the goat... 

So for Iraq’s accession process it appears yet another huge step is about to take place. I quote from the today’s article – “The National Committee, the technical committees emanating from it, and the accession team in the ministry were able, within a short period, to complete these files and submit them to the organization in preparation for holding the third meeting of the working group on Iraq during the current year, 16 years after the date of the second meeting of the group in 2008.”

So, in 2024, I assume sometime soon, the National Committee will hold its third meeting with Iraq on the accession review. Remember also that the Sadie Arabia is sponsoring Iraq for the WTO and we recently also learned the US is now onboard too. With the US now backing Iraq this should move along quickly now. So does Iraq need a viable currency to trade? Of course they do and they already have it with the 3 zero notes. There is no requirement stated anywhere that they need anything else. However, having said this let me add I sincerely do not believe for one second that they are going to join the WTO with these notes as their currency. First, they will have to be reinstated on FOREX just before or after their full accession. Why?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Agree. 

The rate has to hit FOREX & the UN operational exchange site.

We can't always count on CBI to post the new rate. 

CBI has a long history of not updating it's site for weeks & even months at a time.

IMHO.   Go RV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Folks, don't get your hopes up for May 9th. I have not seen any written confirmation that they are on the list for this date. If anybody has please post it. I just feel if it is going to happen this year we are looking at June time. They still have too much to do. 

Lower denominations are needed

Remove the 3 zeros

Educate the citizens

Monitor for inflation. Change out the notes in country. 

We know how slow these guys move... I hope I am wrong  but we will see.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Folks, don't get your hopes up for May 9th. I have not seen any written confirmation that they are on the list for this date. If anybody has please post it. I just feel if it is going to happen this year we are looking at June time. They still have too much to do. 

Lower denominations are needed

Remove the 3 zeros

Educate the citizens

Monitor for inflation. Change out the notes in country. 

We know how slow these guys move... I hope I am wrong  but we will see.

Yup.  Everything is not all done.

Have you watched US news over the next round of bank failures?

Japan & EU are also in deep trouble.

Maybe this is the beginning of the collapse.

Out with the old & in with the new.   Go RV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4