Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why The IQD Cannot Float: A Float Is Out Of The Question.

Luigi1

FROM OTHER SOURCES:     The Most Difficult Option.. Warnings Of The Danger Of Floating The Iraqi Dinar Without Achieving An “Important Condition”

ARTICLE:  Economist Nabil Al-Marsoumi warned today, of the dangers of floating the Iraqi Dinar, noting that such a step could lead to the Dinar witnessing a violent collapse & rampant inflation that would jump prices to insane levels.

Al-Marsoumi said in a post on the social networking site “Facebook”, followed by “Baghdad Today”, that “some are proposing a solution to address the double price of the Dollar against the Dinar & the existence of a large gap between the official & parallel prices through a free float of the Iraqi Dinar,” indicating, “i.e. Turk.”

The Dinar is in the market to find its price against foreign currencies through the interaction of the forces of supply & demand.   Al-Marsoumi added,  “Such a decision has some economic positives,” adding, “But the economy should not be taken in its abstract aspect, but rather insofar as it relates to people, especially the poor.”

He continued,  “In light of Iraq’s lack of a national private sector that could contribute to increasing the supply of Dollars in the Iraqi market &

because of the large volume of imports, which reach 67 billion Dollars annually, the only party that owns the Dollar is the government,” explaining that “in the event that the government decides not to intervene.” In the exchange market, it is expected that the Dinar will witness a violent collapse & rampant inflation that will cause prices to rise to insane levels that will cause severe damage to citizens’ living standards & the poor will become more miserable & will later lead to social tensions & a major rift in the social peace.”

It is noteworthy that the floating exchange rate or currency float is the currency exchange rate that has been floated so that it has become completely liberalized, so the government or the central bank does not interfere in determining it directly, but rather it is released automatically in the currency market through the supply & demand mechanism that allows the price to be determined.  Exchange the national currency against foreign currencies.

It is worth noting that the price of the Dollar in the local markets is still experiencing a state of instability between rises & falls, even though the official price in the CBI is 132,000 Dinars per 100 Dollars, but in the local markets it is witnessing an increase of more than ten points & may at times reach double this.

The number is despite the numerous measures & packages launched by the CBI, where some attribute that the reason for this confusion in prices is the result of smuggling operations & speculation in the black market for currency. 

FROM OTHER SOURCES:               Parliamentary Integrity Reveals An Agreement With Interpol To Recover Fugitive Corrupt People.

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

A float is out of the question.

Iraq goes after the corrupt funds.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

FROM OTHER SOURCES:                       The Most Difficult Option.. Warnings Of The Danger Of Floating The Iraqi Dinar Without Achieving An “Important Condition”

ARTICLE:  Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Abdul Amir Al-Mayahi, revealed  new moves to proceed with amending the election law again, noting that  Parliament is coordinating an agreement between the Iraqi & international Interpol to arrest fleeing corrupt people.     

Al-Mayahi said in an interview followed by Mawazine News: “There is an agreement between the Iraqi Interpol & the International Interpol, to pursue any wanted person in any country, in an effort by the Iraqi Interpol to arrest the wanted persons & hand them over to the Iraqi government & there is effective coordination with Interpol in this regard.” He added.

“The Integrity Committee works independently & seeks to collect the required documents regarding those accused of corruption &  upon obtaining proof, the committee will work to request hosting the concerned official if he is present inside the country, while submitting recommendations to the relevant authorities.”  

He continued, “The committee is not responsible for prosecuting the wanted individuals.” On charges of corruption outside the country, it is the responsibility of the Federal Integrity Commission & the Iraqi & international Interpol if there are arrest warrants for certain figures of state employees who have committed corruption & of the Integrity Commission or the Public Prosecution.”  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

If floating Iraq dinar isn't the best solution because it causes the prices to rise to insane levels, so what would be the other best solution then? RI? Or Straight RV without RD / delete 3 zeros?

RI is the best option.

A LOP or float are not the best options.

Look at Turkey...it LOPed twice & for what? 

Nothing was accomplished by the LOP.

The LOP only made inflation worse & the Turkish Lira a junk currency.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Here's our daily dose of humor...Go RV...

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim.

THREAD:

Member: Happy Friday everyone.
Member: Another week gone!!!! Almost another month gone!!! Groundhog day, groundhog week, groundhog month....
Member: Please let me retire this weekend. Not asking for much.
Member: Market crash today?

Member: MarkZ, feeling super salty today. Hope you have something good.

MZ: We have a little more news out of Vietnam- they continue to crackdown on corruption: “Vietnam jails soft drink tycoon for eight years in $40M fraud case” 

MZ: Is this a communist crackdown or are they truly cleaning the system for a reset.? I am leaning toward they are cleaning the system to change the value of the VND.

MZ: “JP Morgan issues a dire warning about Biden Administrations  huge deficit spending”  This just happened again..& again…..

Member: Yellen stating US economy is strong. Really, they are unbelievable !!!!

Member: So they propped up the failing stock market again?  Stocks are up not down. Rats still control.

Member: Yes- they are hard at work at propping up the Market today & almost like a JENGA tower & pull the wrong block don't be under it because you could be squashed like a bug.

Member: Markz, did you see the article about the volcano in Antarctica spewing out gold worth $6,000 a day. Was planning to head over there, but I'll wait for the RV, it's safer.

Member: HSBC in Canada is now sold to RBC. Every branch I’ve seen in my local now has a RBC signage. Just at FYI.

Member: Mark, did you hear about Florida putting forward legislation to abolish Property tax? That would be the first state with no property tax & no state income tax! #Nesara.

Member: Are we getting our exchange 800 numbers today?

MZ: I think we are close but I do not think its today.

Member: (From dinar Guru)  Guru DeepWoodz   Iraq did not JUST NOW begin their banking reforms. They also did not JUST NOW begin to do a study of their monetary reform, exchange rate, or otherwise. Let’s face it, I’m pretty sure there has never been anything like what Iraq is going through right now. There are no experts that have actually done this exact thing before.  It really is a monumental task that will have a global impact...Truth is...it is happening. We are so far down this road now there is no turning back.

MZ:  I agree…….its common sense.

Member:  When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other & just keep going. Don’t give up.

Member: it's going to be a GREAT weekend. Leastways that's what my dreams last night kept telling me.

Member: Well last night I was dreaming it happened. I saw myself trading my currency for millions…then I also started trading French fries so not sure it was real!!!

Member: just imagine all the stories that will be written after all is said & done...esp. if writers are finally able to publish the truth for once!

Member: Let's do this ...Praying for this to be our weekend to start blessing Humanity & rebuild this Earth God blessed us with.

Member: Prayers & positive energy going up for everyone!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Here's another article related to the above...the float is not a good idea...

NOTE:   There is no evidence this article is on TV or in the mosques...

Frank26 via Iraq-Boots-On-The-Ground Report via FIREFLY:             Not A Good Idea.  

ARTICLE:  Some so called expert is on television right now, he's on our news Channel One warning Iraq about floating the dinar.  He's saying to us it's not a good idea and it could lead to a collapse of our currency and it could be a massive inflation.  This is all from someone against Iraq dinar.  FRANK:  They're not stupid...These tactics...doesn't work anymore.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

RI is the best option.

A LOP or float are not the best options.

Look at Turkey...it LOPed twice & for what? 

Nothing was accomplished by the LOP.

The LOP only made inflation worse & the Turkish Lira a junk currency.

:praying::soon:

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Frank26 ARTICLE:  Some so called expert is on television right now, he's on our news Channel One warning Iraq about floating the dinar.  He's saying to us it's not a good idea and it could lead to a collapse of our currency and it could be a massive inflation.  This is all from someone against Iraq dinar.  FRANK:  They're not stupid...These tactics...doesn't work anymore.

Just get it done and no more talk talk talk. Usually, more talk=:bs:.

• Pow! 2