Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Late Night Opinions @ 11:53 PM CDT - 4/18/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  You know the competition that is going to be with those private banks from the CBI [in the US] with American banks? It's going to be massive and people don't even understand that right now. American banks are going to come after you and they know you. They know who has dinars. The US Treasury will tell them... Yes, they're going to tell them. They already told them. This is massive what is about to happen...

Pimpy What is the deletion of zeros of currency An action aimed at increasing the nominal value of money.  Nominal value, NOT the exchange rate. Re-denomination, that's what this is.  What is lopping off zeros?  Same thing.  Changes the nominal value.  What is the removal of zeros off currency?  ...Also known as deleting of the zeros...Re-denomination.  What is reducing of zeros off currency Re-Denomination. I'm telling you guys all those things are the same thing...You remove the zeros off the currency and when you do that .00076 will be .76 but it doesn't change the value of your currency versus other world currencies.  That stays the same.

MarkZ  I continue to hear rumors of the different spots that Sudani has visited. I am hearing there was a clandestine meeting with a signatory of seven of the banking families from China. Hang tight guys as we sort this over the next day or two and figure out what is hopeful rumor and what is fact. But things are very positive.

Samson  Article: "The Iraqi Private Banks Association praises Al-Sudani's visit to Washington"

Militia Man   [Iraq] is now in a security and stability and debt free state and now they're going into a state of expansion on their economic reforms, development programs, sustainable development... all of the things we've been talking to you about are coming to fruition.  They're not going to do that at 1310...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

American banks are going to come after you and they know you. They know who has dinars. The US Treasury will tell them... Yes, they're going to tell them. They already told them. This is massive what is about to happen

Come find me...I am ready!  :jester:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1