Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: This Article Says It All.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

We are expecting the Dollar decline after the Washington visit.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

KTFA via Clare:              The Sudanese Advisor Expects The Dollar To Decline After The Washington Discussions.

ARTICLE:  The political advisor to the PM, Sobhan Mulla Jiyad, expected Iraq's readiness to transform the relationship with the "International Coalition" into bilateral relations, anticipating a relative decline in the "Dollar" with the Sudanese visit to Washington.

Mullah Jiyad said in a televised interview followed by Mawazine News: “Iraq wants to transform the relationship with the International Coalition into bilateral relations.”

He added, "We expect the Dollar to decline relatively with the Sudanese visit to Washington," noting that "Iraq wants to transform the relationship with the International Coalition into bilateral relations."

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

Here's a little humor while we wait & wait...we won't get out of April without the RV...maybe MZ will be right this time...

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim.

THREAD:

Member: Happy Tuesday all! oh, and happy birthday to those celebrating and prayers for those in need

Member:  Good morning everyone. I think I'll buy one of those roller coaster tickets this time. Getting exciting!!!!

Member: Seems like a great day for a RV.

MZ:  No Rumble streams this week.

Member: Did you bring your golden hat? Do you feel like they are going to do it (RV) before you get back to PR?

Member: Do you think RV in April Mark?

MZ: I think April is still well within the sites & is the goal. I am still being told that &I believe it.

Member: Any Bond Holder updates to brighten the breakfast morning?

Member; Mark said last night that he expects a bond update sometime this afternoon.

MZ: I should have an update shortly. If its steller- I will put it in Telegram , on X (twitter) and on Truth.

MZ: I continue to hear rumors of the different spots that Sudani has visited. I am hearing there was a clandestine meeting with a signatory of seven of the banking families from China. Hang tight guys as we sort this over the next day or two and figure out what is hopeful rumor and what is fact. But things are very positive.

MZ: “From Iraq “Know you money” This is posted by the CBI.  (Shows a picture of dinar bills) This shows the security features of the bills and what to look for. They do show larger and smaller bills. And mention the security features will be the same in “future bills” as well. The show the breakdown on a 250 dinar note and a thousand dinar note.

MZ: Why is this important? A 250 dinar note right now is only worth about .19 cents. But they want you to know how to prove the security of smaller bills so they are not counterfeit. This is a big one for us. From the CBI itself. 

MZ: This is a feel good political piece from Iraq. “Sudani: We are working to move from a military relationship to a full partnership: Biden:We are committed to the interests of Iraq” It’s worth a read.

Member: A rumor is Sudanese ordering big screens for his return?  Hope its RV related.

Member: MilitiaMan and Crew were great late last night.

Member: Mark Frank had a bank story the other night and the guy had a date from the bank Frank stopped him from releasing it. Frank is in Hawaii with his team ready to purchase. Property. It’s close!!

Member: Personally, I don't think it will be publicly announced until Al-Sudani returns to Iraq. Probably the last week of April, unless it's delayed yet again...

Member: I'm keeping an eye on the U.S Dollar. when that collapses is when we will have no choice but to Reset.

Member: My Credit Union was actually able to confirm the new USN currency yesterday, but wasn't sure when it will roll out.

Member: Do you think Dinar will go first ALONE, or will they go in a basket with the others?

Member: That's the million dollar question!! Mark says there's a 1% chance that Iraq goes first but he fully expects everyone to go at the same time.

MZ: And from the Central bank of Vietnam: “VN Central Bank to resume gold bar bidding after 11 years”  There is a big demand in Vietnam for physical metals. And the people are now buying more and more metals.

MZ: “ The complete bankruptcy of Iran’s banking system –OpEd”  This is an opinion all about how the elite think they know better than all of humanity. We are watching more of a populist uprising of the people all around the world. 

Member: The great awakening is happening……has been planned for a long time.

Member: The Copenhagen Stock Exchange has nearly burned down this Morning !

Member: THE DANISH STOCK EXCHANGE BURNED DOWN THIS MORNING. IT WAS THE OLDEST IN THE WORLD.

MZ: Symbolic perhaps…or coincidence???

Member:  what the heck happened to silver prices last night/this morning? Yikes.

Member: The entire market is being manipulated. Be patient.

Member: Please keep in mind the RV is a GLOBAL event. Iraq is a part of the event. They will ultimately kick off the RV.. Lots of integration taking supposedly taking place within the QFS

Mod: WHEN FEAR KNOCKS AT YOUR DOOR – SEND FAITH TO ANSWER! HAVE A BLESSED DAY ALL!

Mod: Thanks Mark. Hope you have a wonderful visit in Brazil. When do you return to Puerto Rico?

MZ: I will return home next Monday. Everyone have a good day .

• Haha 5

Here's another article related to the above...Did China just give the green light to kick off the GCR?

Goldilocks:                       Did China just give the green light to kick off the GCR?

Yesterday, Hong Kong regulators adopted both spot Bitcoin ETF & spot Ether ETF.  In 2021, mainland China & cryptocurrency trading was banned. Since that time, China has been working diligently to regulate this industry.

And now, China's largest family is in process of funding the above projects. "ChinaAMC, Harvest Global & Bosera International are among those that have been given the green light to issue ETFs."

China AMC is the first Exchange Traded Fund manager in China & they are the investment manager of the Asian Bond Fund China Fund.

ETFs track a specific set of index assets allowing you to invest in many Assets in that particular sector.  ETFs allow you to invest in a grouping of companies & digitize them in a group fund.

This process allows sectors of the market to be joined together in a single asset group class bringing the new digital economy inside the marketplace.

Inside a Global Market, this allows Trading to take place between our Eastern countries & Western countries at the push of a button in a matter of seconds.

The Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS) is now ISO 20022 compliant allowing this Global messaging system to clarify trades between the East & the West going forward.

For large banking transactions in the US, CHIPS is the most used for trades in cross-border International trading.

This is why the Markets in Crypto Assets regulatory process ending by the end of May is so important. MICA wil l become the standard by which many countries formulate their own regulatory process in trade.

Ripple and the SEC are currently involved in final negotiations. It is expected that they will come up with an agreement to settle this week.

Ripple would allow settlement of trades to take place within seconds between the East & West through their Network.

So much is coming together at once. It is important that we put the pieces together to see how close we are to the ability to transact on the new QFS. Nothing can happen until all moving parts are working together.

Ripple has agreed to implement a new Stablecoin that represents the USD. T his coordinated effort will allow Global trading systems to fulfill payment transactions through the XRP settlement coin within seconds.

The SEC has put Ripple through rigorous scrutiny for the last few years.  It is basically a coin that has gone through the regulatory process already & awaiting it's approval to move forward on the International stage.

Stablecoin laws are already on the table in Congress to clarify new protocols inside the new digital asset based trading system.  As we witness all of these coordinated efforts move into their implementation stage, it is important for us to recognize and acknowledge the work that has been done globally for the last decade or so to make this possible.

For the last 3 years, this room has witnessed our new QFS being built from the ground up. Our baby has grown up and getting ready to move out into the world.

From Other Sources:        Currently, our markets are moving into what is called a reflation trade. ARTICLE:  This happens when price actions begin to reflect more correlations with inflation prices than true fundamentals.

This is why we're having to realign or reset our markets along with banking system to synchronize our new Quantum Financial System with authentic values only Gold can provide.

When our new tokenized assets begin to reflect values based on gold prices, it will move our markets into authentic price actions going forward. 

From Other Sources:             During Iraq's visit to the US, they talked about a comprehensive economic relationship. In essence, this is a free trade agreement.
ARTICLE:  A free trade agreement is cooperation between two countries that develops trade relations & investment opportunities on an International level.

Trade deals increase imports and exports between two countries. This has the ability to bring into line exchange rates accomplishing less risk on both parties normalizing their trade exchanges between each other.

In other words, a free trade agreement with Iraq would bring an equilibrium of exchange rates between our countries allowing this trade relationship to move our currencies into a real value between us.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Some more humor...MZ is gagged...

Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim.

Member: Happy Taco Tuesday evening.

Member: Any news from bond folks tonight???

MZ:  My calls to bond folks went straight to voice mail so I reached out to other bond contacts & again straight to voice mail. So then I reached out to some group leaders  and one used the term “blackout” & another said “I cannot share”  But we are close. So I went straight to voice mail for bonds…& they had appointments this week that as far as I know have not been changed.

MZ: The group leaders I know Are under a “blackout”  & will not share. I think this is a very good sign.

MZ:  Most of my bond conversations had been with appointments for final contracts & payments after the 15th  & the 22nd. .…... But have not seen any I can verify yet. We need at least a third to a half of historic bonds paid before we go. So my logical mind is saying the 22nd is the soonest we could see something.

MZ: I could be wrong and it could absolutely go anytime…even in the next 2 minutes and it would not surprise me.

Member: How many bond holders do you know.

MZ: Probably 3 of the top 5 groups. I argue I know enough folks to know if it has gone. .

MZ: We know Sudani right now is traveling all over the US. We know people are positioning …and everything coming together is to me –very important.

Member: I think Sudani needs to be back in Iraq before the RV goes.

MZ: I think so too…but , I could be wrong. I personally believe the earliest we could see it is the 22nd or 23rd.   I originally thought Sudani was going to do it before he came to the US….but now that I know the bond schedules- it makes more sense to me that they do it when he gets back to Iraq, I cannot imagine him not wanting to be in country for it.

Member: I believe he will be home on Monday….

Member: MilitiaMan : after 21 years  of the dollar auction- Iraq is close to closing the window amid reassurances & warnings.

MZ: This is so important to where we are at. This is absolutely huge news.

Member: I went to my regular place where I buy dinars & they wouldn’t sell Iraqi dinars or Vietnamese dongs just the other day .

Member:  I guess you are not going to be able to tell us when you go- because you will be under an NDA.

MZ: I have an NDA with a SKR that I did many years ago….I have not received any dollars & I will not get any before you guys go too.

Member: Thank you Mark and Mods….enjoy the rest of your night.

Member: KEEP THE FAITH, to lose focus on your faith gives the enemy a path to your positive energy.

Member: Everyone have a good evening & pleasant dreams through the night. May God bless all of you at sunrise.

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Did I also read somewhere iraq was introducing bitcoin mining?? Could almost swear I did.....

Yup.  

I read that too.

CBI will soon issue Bonds & offer bitcoins.

All, including the IQD will be gold backed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1