Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Iraqi Dinar MLM Company

Legolas

There is no such website yet!!

sorry, my bad.....it's DINARGLOBAL.com

There was actually an MLM site posted about a month or two ago. That one had been around for a while. It's nothing new and nothing to worry about. Just people trying to make money where they can.

Might be the same one, or might be new. I'm not sure. My concern is two-fold. 1) If they've researched it and found that they can obtain enough dinars to run a MLM company, then what we've been told about supplies drying up and liquidity having been withdrawn is probably inaccurate, and 2) well, I won't even get into #2, but it should be obvious. No need to panic yet. :blink:

Has anyone seen the ads for globaldinar.com? They're supposed to be launching the first dinar multi-level marketing company. Just what we need.....an AMWAY in the dinar world. Now THAT'S disturbing. :o

I'm not sure I follow, is AMWAY a bad thing, please explain. :mellow:

Edited by dinarhound

I'm not sure I follow, is AMWAY a bad thing, please explain. :mellow:

Amway was probably a bad example. Amway is probably the most successful of all the MLM's, although there are countless really bad ones. The concern was more about the fact that MLM's were now getting involved in the sale of dinar would seem to indicate that they have apparently found that they can obtain what would have to be a virtually unlimited supply of dinars in order to have any chance of making a success of a MLM company. If that is actually the case, then what we've been told about 90% of the liquidity having been withdrawn, and dinar supplies drying up may be untrue.

• Upvote 1

sorry, my bad.....it's DINARGLOBAL.com

Might be the same one, or might be new. I'm not sure. My concern is two-fold. 1) If they've researched it and found that they can obtain enough dinars to run a MLM company, then what we've been told about supplies drying up and liquidity having been withdrawn is probably inaccurate, and 2) well, I won't even get into #2, but it should be obvious. No need to panic yet. :blink:

:wave:

Free Dinar was around in 2006. They were the first MLM Dinar dealer. They were also the first to have conference calls and post the tecordings on their website. They used to have a character called Dr. Q they would interview on their calls. He was supposedly from Iraq and new Shabibi or something. He would make predictions on the RV dates and rates. After he guaranteed an RV at the end of August 2006 he just disappeared. Credibility was lost I guess. Long story short this company is not around any more.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

November 15th. Not sure if i like this, Someone sent this to me from some newshound dinar site and it has a date of a November 15th - it says The Dinar Global Pre-Launch is Now Quickly Approaching. We are pleased to announce our…Official Pre-Launch Date: 15th, 2010 (11/15/10) - Start now to position yourself, family and friends for this groundbreaking, money making opportunity of a lifetime! We will continue to update you on our progress through our Bi-Weekly newsletter so be sure to look for it on the 1st and 15th of every month. You can now also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace. We will provide you additional updates concerning the Iraqi Dinar and Dinar Global.

(Either we have a slow grow with this investment or something else in goin on. Most MLMs are scams so i don't like that the dinar is part of this.)