Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions @ 10:40 PM CDT - 3/25/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Don't despair if you're having trouble at banks...IMO just go to a bank that exchanges foreign currency.  We're using Chase as one example. There's others.  Go to that bank and simply open a savings or checking account. If they ask you why do you want to open this checking or savings account tell them because, 'I have money...I want to put into the account.' Once you have your account open, go home and just sit there and wait until it happens...When the blessing occurs go back to that bank and tell them, can I talk to your Wealth Manage Department? They'll send you to the back, away from the bank and they will take care of you...

Pimpy   People always say, Oh, you know, President Bush said the Iraqi dinar will pay for the war itself. No, what he said was Iraq would pay for the war itself, not the Iraqi dinar. (True...But they would use the IQD..! Remember all the Coalition countries got IQD as collateral.) They're talking about the oil. It wasn't even Bush that said that...Not so sure about this statement; however, Bush would tell GI's he visited in the hospital to get some IQD - a fact...

MarkZ  We may see it by Easter…The news is so good...We have a delegation of Iraqi foreign ministers in DC right now. At this point we expect them to announce “lifted sanctions” by the middle of the week. My source is on the DC beltway. When sanctions are lifted it should be “GO” time. 

Militia Man   The private sector is going to be the fuel to what they consider is the most important project in the world (Development Road project). Their words not mine. Article quote: "The initial designs for the Development Road Project have reached advanced stages... The development road is a vital project, one of the most important projects in the world..." :twothumbs:

Paulette  While Iraq appears to be on the way to a full RI, I believe there will be an interim step very soon.  If they make the move I anticipate the MCP will be quickly eliminated and they can proceed to a full RI.  A RI is full Article 8 compliance and a return to the rate that reflects the True Value.  In 2009, the MOP/MOF stated move to 1.14-1.17USD/IQD and monitor for inflation up to 3 years and then move the rate to reflect the True Value of 3.208USD/IQD. This was the plan of Dr. Shabibi, and it appears they are back on track following that plan.:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Frankie...I did that 15 years ago...Now what?? :rocking-chair:

Frank26  Don't despair if you're having trouble at banks...IMO just go to a bank that exchanges foreign currency.  We're using Chase as one example. There's others.  Go to that bank and simply open a savings or checking account. If they ask you why do you want to open this checking or savings account tell them because, 'I have money...I want to put into the account.' Once you have your account open, go home and just sit there and wait until it happens...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Frankie...I did that 15 years ago...Now what?? :rocking-chair:

Frank26  Don't despair if you're having trouble at banks...IMO just go to a bank that exchanges foreign currency.  We're using Chase as one example. There's others.  Go to that bank and simply open a savings or checking account. If they ask you why do you want to open this checking or savings account tell them because, 'I have money...I want to put into the account.' Once you have your account open, go home and just sit there and wait until it happens...

when they run out of things to say they try to tell us the obvious

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

when they run out of things to say they try to tell us the obvious

I think just about anyone would have already done this.  Pick out a bank, and wait.  I even opened an account, and a safety deposit box in the same bank, so I just have to walk from the safety deposit box to the counter.  Don't even have to leave the bank.  Still waiting!  :rocking-chair:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1