Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Early Morning Opinions @ 9:05 AM MDT - 3/18/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Article: "An economist identifies the "ideal solution" to reduce the dollar difference between the official and the parallelTHE ONLY SOLUTION IS A NEW EXCHANGE RATE WITH LOWER NOTES... AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SUDANI & ALAQ ARE SAYING TO THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ! :twothumbs:

Walkingstick  Iraq is indeed ready, but the USA still has multiple conditions for release in the region which are presently being satisfied. We are getting to the end of the game which could monetarily finish as Iraq is going public to force a potential release. It is any minute, any second time frame.

Frank26 ...JP Morgan representatives at a Chase Banks, why are they there? And why do they have all of these cubicles that they're setting up? ...They don't even say it's not a scam, they simply say when it happens we're ready for you. The whole mantra/attitude is changing but it doesn't change all at once. It's a slow process. It travels from the east to the west...north to the south. That information is slowly being given to everybody that is going to be involved in this exchange process. :twothumbs:

Mnt Goat   So according to Shafaq News/ The Parliamentary Finance Committee discussed, on Thursday, with the Central Bank of Iraq, the monetary policy and banking system in the country and ways to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar. I Quote from the Article – “to discuss monetary policy, the banking system in the country, and ways to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar.” Folks I don’t know about you but this article was WOW! :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26 ...JP Morgan representatives at a Chase Banks, why are they there? And why do they have all of these cubicles that they're setting up? ...They don't even say it's not a scam, they simply say when it happens we're ready for you. The whole mantra/attitude is changing but it doesn't change all at once. It's a slow process. It travels from the east to the west...north to the south. That information is slowly being given to everybody that is going to be involved in this exchange process. :twothumbs:

Until I hear it from someone other than Frankie, it's complete horse s#!t

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, hspotman said:

Until I hear it from someone other than Frankie, it's complete horse s#!t

Don't worry about it...you will soon hear it from Pimpy, Mark Z, Militiaman, or one of the other guru's, but it won't make it anymore true!   They all just use each others prediction, and twist it a bit.  That way by repeating regularly it will make it true.  :rake:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Don't worry about it...you will soon hear it from Pimpy, Mark Z, Militiaman, or one of the other guru's, but it won't make it anymore true!   They all just use each others prediction, and twist it a bit.  That way by repeating regularly it will make it true.  :rake:

I was actually referring to anyone from this site, or someone I know of in person who owns dinar....not a guruster

• Upvote 1