Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: We Are Filling Wallets.

Luigi1

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:              CBI: These Are The Procedures For Registering Customers & Filling Wallets & Smart Cards.

ARTICLE:  The CBI announced a list of controls regulating customer registration procedures & filling wallets & prepaid cards, to banks & all electronic payment service providers to implement.

BLC:                         CBI Gov Ali Al-Alaq Calls For Making Private Sector Collections Through Electronic Payment.

ARTICLE:  The Governor of the CBI, Ali Al-Alaq, confirmed today, Friday, the presence of great interest & interaction by PM Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, urging state institutions to make electronic payments, while noting that the volume of funds collected from state institutions indicates the success of the electronic collection project.

Al-Alaq said, “We are standing on an important station at the national level, which is electronic payment,” indicating that “the issue relates to economic, regulatory, supervisory & stimulating aspects of investing resources or funds instead of being outside the banking & financial system.”

He pointed out that "electronic collection is an important pillar in activating electronic payment because of the presence of institutions, multiple services, fees & fees & many services that can save costs, organize & control them through electronic payment methods for which the CBI provides the infrastructure & makes it applicable."

He added, "There is an effort at the national level that requires the combined efforts of all institutions & there is great care, interest, & interaction from the PM, who is following up with the CBI & the concerned authorities to urge ministries & state institutions to interact with this major project."

BLC:                                        The CBI Reiterates Its Emphasis On Facilitating & Simplifying Banking Procedures.

ARTICLE:  The CBI reiterated its mandate to facilitate & simplify banking procedures by taking the necessary measures to ensure this by banks & facilitating “know your customer” procedures in accordance with the laws & instructions issued in this regard.

The CBI pointed out that this comes for the requirements of the public interest & in order to enhance the performance of banks using various approved means for the purpose of attracting the public to conduct financial operations through the banking channels approved by it the impact of this on the growth of the Iraqi banking sector.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...A MZ rumor...take with a grain of salt...

Some Highlights By PDK-Not Verbatim.

THREAD:

MZ: The first 45 minutes will be spent with the CBD Gurus, news will start at 10:30 Eastern/the 45-minute mark.

Member:  Welcome to the weekend!!!!!

Member: Hearing anything juicy this weekend Mark?

MZ: Let’s dive in with a couple rumors…..there is a tremendous amount of group chatter with great expectations of funds moving. Many rumors have started over the last 24 hours…..We don’t know how factual it is until we get there…and we have heard things like this before.

MZ: But a number of group contacts are expecting liquidity the first of the week….Monday or Tuesday. The chatter is strong amidst a number of group contacts. We all hope this is actually it this time. It may be due to the overwhelming amount of group responses I have been getting.

Member: What tier are "groups?

Member: I believe they are tier 3.

MZ: Let’s just call them tier 4- probably the most accurate. Tier 4 is where individuals start getting money for their currency. Tiers are terms we came up with to know who goes & when.

Member: And we currency holders are tier 4B…….we must be close.

Member: This was the tiers Chart I had saved:  There are 5 Tiers of folks Exchanging. Tier 1-governments & royalty. Tier 2-whales-elite with platforms of currency, corporations, etc. Tier 3-Admirals Group, American Indians, CMKX, large church groups (like the Mormons), etc. Tier 4-all the hundreds of thousands paying attention to intel - internet groups(all of us). Tier 5- those who never paid attn - the general public.

MZ:  I was hoping to have heard more from the bond side today……If I hear anything on this I will let you all know. 

Member: Rod Steele's latest report is as follows. The rest of the world wants to move forward with the RV & the gold backed currency. If the U.S. does not give the green light we will go without you.

Member:  I heard him say that. I’m amazed that if the White Hats are in control or even the Military, what are they waiting for?

MZ:  “Miss inflation moves in mysterious ways”  Inflation moves in waves…..If they try to pivot because it’s an election year…I know what that means for the economy…….well we need a reset…& need it ASAP.

Member: Have a great Weekend Everyone!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1