Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Lunchtime Opinions - 1:30 PM MDT - 2/13/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Fnu Lnu  Some opine that there is no such thing as a Redemption Center while others claim to be in contact with such Centers and their personnel. What they (redemption centers) are, is a simple solution to a simple problem. Many of the large banks in heavily populated urban centers were concerned about having the Dinar traffic clog their lobbies at exchange time. The solution is to have a separate, off-premises, specialized, Exchange Center, complete with DeLaru computers, in the most populated city in each of the 10 federal regions...I haven't been informed of any changes. Just say what they are - BANKS, without making up a story. 

MarkZ  We got another bank story overnight from a wealth manager who is reaching out to clients saying “It is time- get everything prepared ” He means to get currency together and make certain they have ID’s updated if needed. He says they are at “Any moment now”.  To me this is really encouraging as a lot of these stories are from bank personnel who used to say…”It’s a scam-don’t do it” when asked about buy foreign currency. Now they are telling me “you were right all along and get prepared”...we will not know the exact timing or the “when” until it actually happens. But they are now openly preparing many of their clients. We are hearing more and more repeat stories about this.  But being leaned on hard to not share details right now.

Pimpy  I want to make myself perfectly clear - Deletion of the zeros, Lopping or redenomination are all the same thingAll they're doing is changing the face of the bank notes. That's it. An increase or decrease of the Iraqi dinar against other foreign currencies is a change in the exchange rate. That's different. And NONE OF US knows for sure what Iraq is going to do..! 

Militia Man  The 2024 Word Global Summit... Article "Al-Sudani cancels his visit to the Emirates and apologizes for itWhy did he cancel?  Why did he not go to a World Global Summit? ...all the other countries...180 are all there. Sudani didn't show up. There's got to be a very important reason why he didn't... Article Quote: "The Minister of Finance participates in the session of the World Government Summit in Dubai.." And Sudani didn't go...He stayed home, he talked about his borders...armed forces...his people...Why? He had to apologize for not making it. There has to be a very good reason I would think. We're going to find out what that reason is...Soon I hope..

2-13-2024   Intel Guru Frank26   IMO when you see the prices in the [Iraqi] markets start to drop, get excited. 

Goldilocks   Article: "Viet Nam’s exports surge 42% in January" Quote: "Viet Nam’s exports reached nearly US $33.6 billion in January, a 42 percent surge over the same period last year and the highest level since April 2022...The increase in their goods and services will begin to increase price pressures on their currency to meet these demands through digitized payment systems."

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

MarkZ  We got another bank story overnight from a wealth manager who is reaching out to clients saying “It is time- get everything prepared ” He means to get currency together and make certain they have ID’s updated if needed. He says they are at “Any moment now”.  To me this is really encouraging as a lot of these stories are from bank personnel who used to say…”It’s a scam-don’t do it” when asked about buy foreign currency. Now they are telling me “you were right all along and get prepared”...we will not know the exact timing or the “when” until it actually happens. But they are now openly preparing many of their clients. We are hearing more and more repeat stories about this.  But being leaned on hard to not share details right now.

It would be nice if this is true...Highly doubt it though.  I am ready for it to happen anytime though.  My dinars are ready for a new home, and my bank account is ready for a much higher balance.  I am set to go!   :bravo:   :moneybag:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2