Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Restructuring Iraq Banks.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Restructuring Iraq Banks.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:              Minister Of Finance: We Have A Program To Restructure Government Banks.

Finance Minister Taif Sami revealed the existence of a program to restructure government banks.

The Ministry of Finance stated in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that  “The Minister of Finance chaired an expanded meeting with representatives of the international company Ernst & Young, which specializes in auditing & financial consulting, in the presence of the general directors of the Rafidain & Rasheed banks, the Agricultural, Industrial & Real Estate Bank & the national & Iraqi insurance companies, in order to determine an action plan.” Initiate steps to merge & organize a number of the Ministry’s institutions & restructure them in line with the objectives of the Ministry’s financial & banking sector reform policy.”

She added, “The meeting discussed the draft submitted by Ernst & Young relating to the  organization & restructuring of the Rafidain & Rasheed banks & the  merger of the National & Iraqi Insurance companies & discussed the proposed plan & implementation stages & determined the frameworks of the contract & drafted them in a manner consistent with the reform & development priorities, in addition to discussing the study submitted by the company & diagnosing the obstacles.” Tansformation, financial & legal solutions & treatments that ensure the integrity of the merger and structuring process.”

The Minister of Finance explained – according to the statement – that  “the Ministry has a program to restructure government banks & is working on it in cooperation with the CBI & relevant international organizations,” adding that the process of merging, structuring & introducing modern financial technologies will push towards making Iraqi banks acceptable internationally & locally to undertake the provision of services. of the government financial system and individuals simultaneously, defining the roles of banks and subcommittees, and determining contract durations,” pointing out that “the Ministry’s vision includes a comprehensive review and evaluation of the work of banks & the implementation of structural administrative reforms, which include providing a package of integrated banking services to citizens & companies & making them more consistent with… The national economy supports achieving sustainable economic development.

Sami stressed “the necessity of benefiting from the expertise of reputable international companies, which can play an effective and essential role due to their expertise & consultations in charting the correct path for the projects implemented by the Ministry in accordance with its financial policy that conforms to international standards & specifications.”

The statement added,   “Ernst & Young is considered one of the leading international companies & has extensive experience & achievements in this field to regulate the work of financial institutions & has a solid professional history through its review of many central banks, commercial banks & major companies in the region & the world.”  

• Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...A US government hold on the RV...

Frank26:            A US Government Hold On The RV.

Question: Is the US government placing a hold on the currency revaluation to keep people from becoming wealthy?  No, our government has nothing to do with the monetary reform of the Central Bank of Iraq…We did everything possible to make them modern and they are.  But can we tell them, Okay go ahead do it now?   No.  It is strictly their prerogative.

• Upvote 1

Funny that Frank is addressing this question.

I was  just wondering earlier today if this current closet president was holding up the RV. As I've believed He did during His prior 8 year term.

I hope Frank is right

• Upvote 1

you can bet the powers that be have alot of whats up! oh yes! some wont this and some dont! i watched this many years now, and ole paw paw is no fool! gurus dont excite me with there dates and predictions! only my father GOD will controll all this, lets go TRUMP! X22REPORT WILL HELP SOME TO SEE!  I GIVE UP, I WAIT LORD! ON YOU! OH YES SOON!  SHOW ME THA MONEY!😃  BE BLESSED!

• Upvote 1