Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sept. 6th American Contractor Post

leggman24

Here is another site Post from Sept. 6th

Today I wanted to point out something to my readers/subscribers.

No where in my post on 5 September does it state anything about

lower denominations being issued in Baghdad. Many of you know my

position about this subject, there are no lower denominations in

Iraq. Previously, I only mentioned in my 5 September post that

new Iraqi currency will be issued.

I am referring to the new Iraqi currency that will be in addition

to the already Iraqi currency in circulation. The date for the

new printed Iraqi currency is in the future as several other

things have to occur first.

In order for the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) to commence issuing

the new Iraqi dinar currency, the Iraqi Parliament has to pass

legislation and the necessary funds in order to print the new

Iraqi currency. The CBI has to also get approval from the

Ministry of Finance and other Iraqi government officials to

accomplish adding new currency in Iraq. In addition, the

government will have to launch an education campaign to educate

the Iraqi’s on the new currency.

The another site is now informing you the International

Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank (WB) meeting being held in

October is important for the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq

and the Ministry of Finance. At the meeting the topics that will

be discussed are the Iraqi currency, re-denomination and

technical training as well.

The President of Iraq, Jalal Talabani, would like the Parliament

members to start showing up for work and performing their

constitutional duties. Talabani believes this will place

pressure on the political blocs to form the government. I

however, don’t believe it will work but let's just see what

happens.

A State of Law Coalition (SLC) member reported that a Wise Men

Committee inside the National Alliance (NA) will meet after the

Iraqi National Alliance (INA) chooses its candidate for Prime

Minister. The Wise Men Committee will then be responsible for

choosing between the two candidates. Do not count Nuri Al-Maliki

out from the post of the Prime Minister position. The fight is

not over.

The SLC and the INA have postponed a meeting that was supposed to

be held at the residence of Ahmad Chalabi, head of the Iraqi

National Congress. Both parties were going to discuss the

mechanism of selecting a candidate from the SLC-INA alliance for

the post of Prime Minister. However, the meeting could possibly

be postponed until the next day.

Many political groups have commented on the meeting between

SLC-INA. Al-Sadr Trend, (a political group), said no solid

decisions will be made at the meeting. There will be no attendees

from the Iraqi Islamic Supreme Council (IISC), the Badr

Organization, and the National Reform Trend, led by Ibrahim

Al-Ja’fari.

The INA is upset about the mechanism used to appoint Adil

Abd-Al-Mahdi as the INA’s candidate for Prime Minister. Some are

saying the vote is unrealistic and that no candidate would secure

80% of the votes. INA members are pondering and considering

changing their position and supporting Nuri Al-Maliki for the

Prime Minister position.

Currently, Kuwaiti investors are seeking business opportunities

in Basrah, Iraq. The Kuwaiti’s are interested in agricultural

projects. This will be a positive move for both parties to

partner together in business in Basrah.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Boy i'am glad i didn't get on his mailing list. The lower denoms have already been printed and seen by various sources, but the cbi has been very tight lipped about this due to speculation it would cause .Anybody that wishs to invest in Iraq after this thing R.V's sometime this century good luck. I'am gonna do like what sonny1 said get out when this finally r.v's, i don't trust these people either. Anybody that would leave their people suffering in record heat, daily attacks from insurgents and no employment to just argue over postions in gov for 6 months and more are bad people in my book.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Boy i'am glad i didn't get on his mailing list. The lower denoms have already been printed and seen by various sources, but the cbi has been very tight lipped about this due to speculation it would cause .Anybody that wishs to invest in Iraq after this thing R.V's sometime this century good luck. I'am gonna do like what sonny1 said get out when this finally r.v's, i don't trust these people either. Anybody that would leave their people suffering in record heat, daily attacks from insurgents and no employment to just argue over postions in gov for 6 months and more are bad people in my book.

Absolutely agree!!! As usual those in power care little for the masses no matter what country we're talking about. What a DISGRACE!

It's kinda funny that I and others have seen the lower demoninations on this site. Adam has confirmed to my knowledge that his contact in CBI has seen the currency? I could be wrong and if so I apologize Adam. It would also have been nice if you have published this information in it's entirety yesterday and not caused all this commotions.

BASH away , but IMHO there is not a damn sole on here or anywhere else for that matter that knows absolutely anything about Rates and Dates .People saying they have contacts , give me a break lolol seriously . It`s been one flip flop to the next since I`ve been on here ( I`m fully aware how long that is ) also it doesn`t mean that I havn`t been browsing through this site before hand ( Joined ) . People saying this is it , people looking up too people that they don`t even know , give me a break , do you realize how weak minded that sounds . Go ahead start giving me the - - - - - s(minus signs ) on my post , it`s about as mature as the Intel that people keep sucking up . Can people not do their own research and try to come to their own conclusions , is nobody educated on here or what . IMHO this will be done when it gets done and NOT when these MOROn iraqi leaders are being treated like celebrities . Again go ahead start ticking that minus sign , I`ve brought myself up from a negative 169 so it ain`t gonna hurt my feeling any . All I`m trying to say is this " try coming to your own conclusions and stop thinking people like the Iraqi Contractor has inside info or the Dinar Guru next door , seriously folks , smarten up . Again go ahead start Minusing my post for giving my OPINION . GO RI : :D )

BTW people can`t even make up their minds whether they have seen new denoms or not , funny as heck IMHO GO RI :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

If you will google Gen. Hugh Tant,and do some digging,you will find that De La Rue printed 14 denominations at 9 Billion dollars at a rate of 2,000-1,or 18 Trillion Dinars.If you dig deeper you will see that not all of these were released.Then if you woll dig in the forums you will find an interview with an economist who helped with the new currency.He states that only 41/2 billion were actually delivered,or 1/2 of those printed.These are the small denominations.It was a HUGH problem in getting them distributed in Iraq.27B727 full of dinars--it was a major task.If anymore have been printed,don't you think we would know about it? This would be TOO big to hide.No,I do NOT have the links----you will have to hunt on your own!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BASH away , but IMHO there is not a damn sole on here or anywhere else for that matter that knows absolutely anything about Rates and Dates .People saying they have contacts , give me a break lolol seriously . It`s been one flip flop to the next since I`ve been on here ( I`m fully aware how long that is ) also it doesn`t mean that I havn`t been browsing through this site before hand ( Joined ) . People saying this is it , people looking up too people that they don`t even know , give me a break , do you realize how weak minded that sounds . Go ahead start giving me the - - - - - s(minus signs ) on my post , it`s about as mature as the Intel that people keep sucking up . Can people not do their own research and try to come to their own conclusions , is nobody educated on here or what . IMHO this will be done when it gets done and NOT when these MOROn iraqi leaders are being treated like celebrities . Again go ahead start ticking that minus sign , I`ve brought myself up from a negative 169 so it ain`t gonna hurt my feeling any . All I`m trying to say is this " try coming to your own conclusions and stop thinking people like the Iraqi Contractor has inside info or the Dinar Guru next door , seriously folks , smarten up . Again go ahead start Minusing my post for giving my OPINION . GO RI : :D )

BTW people can`t even make up their minds whether they have seen new denoms or not , funny as heck IMHO GO RI :)

I agree hardtop. I am very new as of joined date, but I also have been searching different postes for months now. It is impossible to know who is credible or not. There have been many who have given very good insight with some proof to back up their theories, but no one has given any proof to a date, rate, or IMO that the smaller bills are even printed yet. Now I am not saying that I am the type of person who goes out and researches because I will see it when it happens.I come on this site to look for credible posts that might help me get a time frame on when the ball will get rolling. If there is proof of any of these things, then please accept my apologies, but I have not seen any from these posts. All I keep hearing is, "My contact told me this." And then I get all pumped up just to hear another person say, "My contact told me the opposite". I really believe it will happen soon, but there are too many variables either way to post any date or rate. I will just hang on till it is done. Until then I will keep reading your posts for there might be one in there that could be a goldmine. Thanks for everyones hard work. Go RV......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The lower denoms have NOT been verified, or if they have, please correct me. I know, I know, i read the claims that someones "good friend and I'd trust them with my life" bla bla bla, said they've seen them but where's the scans, where's the pics, where's ANY trace of verification???? None, nada, nothin, kaput! It's all just rumor and hype. As far as them already having been printed, well, who knows...

Believe me, I really want the lower denom thing to be real, but one would think with claims of people actually having them and seeing them that at least a blurry out of focus pirated scan or pic would show up. For crying out loud, even TOP SECRET military documents were published in the New York Times... just kinda makes ya think...

Or maybe for some not think... must.. have.. more.. kool.. aid, need.. more.. kool.. aid, must.. drink, please.. give.. more.. kool.. aid......

Now befor all you who are wraped to tight and start blastin, the kool aid thing's a joke, ha, ha ,ha , laugh a little... :)

rd

If you will google Gen. Hugh Tant,and do some digging,you will find that De La Rue printed 14 denominations at 9 Billion dollars at a rate of 2,000-1,or 18 Trillion Dinars.If you dig deeper you will see that not all of these were released.Then if you woll dig in the forums you will find an interview with an economist who helped with the new currency.He states that only 41/2 billion were actually delivered,or 1/2 of those printed.These are the small denominations.It was a HUGH problem in getting them distributed in Iraq.27B727 full of dinars--it was a major task.If anymore have been printed,don't you think we would know about it? This would be TOO big to hide.No,I do NOT have the links----you will have to hunt on your own!!!!

I respect your info and am not saying that they haven't printed them. But i just can't believe anything printed in any article coming from that country untill I acually see the new bill myself. i sure hope they get their act together soon. Go RV...

I did google Gen. Hugh Tant a while ago, admittedly I didn't spend all day researching but as I recall, I did read a few articles about his involvement in the printing of Iraqi currency and in the articles I read, nowhere did it mention 14 denoms having been printed, nowhere. Maybe I didn't research enough...

rd

Logic should tell us that ALL Iraqi currency was designed and printed at the same time. However, nothing, absoutely nothing about this investment follows logic. I am just like everyone else, I tend to hang on every word of every guru out there. I have come to the conclusion however, that they know nothing more than I do at this point. I agree with Hardtop, I am tired of the friend of a friend crap. My friend in a very high position in a bank or the state department told me blah blah blah. I cannot reveal my sources name because be may be slaughtered or fired, but everyone would recognize his name as it is in the news everyday. All of the data and "sources" information thats worth a darn that has been accumulated on this forum to date would not encircle one dried up cow flop. NOBODY KNOWS!! We are all just hoping! The next time a guru has a chat and starts by saying "his source", that guru should immediately be discredited. IT IS BS!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't agree more.!!!!!

I'm with you on that hardtop! Everything unless proved is just heresay. If those running this site have hard evidence they should post it which would prove credibility on their part about any contacts they may have. No disrespect to anyone on this site but not all are going to invest further in the ISX and only have limited interests in info concerning the IQD. Just seeking the truth :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by blanc