Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is under the mattrasses in Iraq?

dinarham

When we invaded Iraq in2003 , we rendered their currency valueless ,wiping out the savings and operating cash of most Iraqis .Did they then go out with whatever resources they had and purchase the new IQD and stuff them under their mattrasses ? The new IQD was worthless and unwieldy , taking 2 wheelbarrows full of IQD to purchase 1 wheelbarrow . Knowing Iraqis the way I do , if anything is under their mattrasses it is gold . Don't forget how expensive the new IQD was to produce ,with their gold threads , anagrams , heavy paper ,oxblood ,etc, ,making them "uncounterfeitable ". It is safe to assume that the new IQD was printed in a limited edition.  All of us IQD holders heard about this via word of mouth ,and relatively speaking there is not that many of us  . I do believe that most IQD are held in the foreign reserves of countries . Hang tough , you crazy diamonds . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
On 10/8/2023 at 3:14 AM, dinarham said:

When we invaded Iraq in2003 , we rendered their currency valueless ,wiping out the savings and operating cash of most Iraqis .Did they then go out with whatever resources they had and purchase the new IQD and stuff them under their mattrasses ? The new IQD was worthless and unwieldy , taking 2 wheelbarrows full of IQD to purchase 1 wheelbarrow . Knowing Iraqis the way I do , if anything is under their mattrasses it is gold . Don't forget how expensive the new IQD was to produce ,with their gold threads , anagrams , heavy paper ,oxblood ,etc, ,making them "uncounterfeitable ". It is safe to assume that the new IQD was printed in a limited edition.  All of us IQD holders heard about this via word of mouth ,and relatively speaking there is not that many of us  . I do believe that most IQD are held in the foreign reserves of countries . Hang tough , you crazy diamonds . 

💯🎯

• Upvote 3