Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6 lower denoms......

ShawnW

Here is a link showing Six Dinar denoms that have not been released yet(highlighted in blue), with Shabibis Signature (27) Interesting to say the least. I got this info from another chat room.

http://www.islamicbanknotes.com/iraq.htm

Shawn

Unfortunately not the denoms we are looking for. Looking for bills under 50 dinar.(unless I am missing something)

sorry this is purely speculation (thus posted in Rumors) There are six blank spots in the current set of notes that are unnamed but have been signed By Shabibi , meaning not released, whether they are going to be or not, is yet to be seen. but it lends to the fact that they are out there (according to this site).

sorry this is purely speculation (thus posted in Rumors) There are six blank spots in the current set of notes that are unnamed but have been signed By Shabibi , meaning not released, whether they are going to be or not, is yet to be seen. but it lends to the fact that they are out there (according to this site).

ok i see what you are saying. Thanks for the post and i surely hope you are correct in your speculation. Makes sense to me.

There is no picture of the bills. There are just 6 blue highlighted spots. See how the signer is signer number 27, the notes in circulation are signer number 26, which are the motes that we currently have. If you look at the very top link under the words Iraq you will see a signer chart. The chart indicates that signer number 27 is shabibi, his signature looks like a heart. The chart of Iraqi currency does not show any notes signed by shabibi yet, but has 6 blue place markers for the new shabibi signed currency. Hope this helps.

Just looking at the chart it does not make sense, because one would think that the new issue would be grouped together in a new category for 2010 issue and in order of highest to lowest 2010 denominations.

• Upvote 1

There is no picture of the bills. There are just 6 blue highlighted spots. See how the signer is signer number 27, the notes in circulation are signer number 26, which are the motes that we currently have. If you look at the very top link under the words Iraq you will see a signer chart. The chart indicates that signer number 27 is shabibi, his signature looks like a heart. The chart of Iraqi currency does not show any notes signed by shabibi yet, but has 6 blue place markers for the new shabibi signed currency. Hope this helps.

Just looking at the chart it does not make sense, because one would think that the new issue would be grouped together in a new category for 2010 issue and in order of highest to lowest 2010 denominations.

Those are just the different release dates of the same notes we already have, not new small denoms!

Edited by Stevarino
  • Upvote 1